• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

2 hours ago, Boys said:

You called me old if I called you @PinkBox would you feel flattered??

Well yes

what happened to the critiques?

4 minutes ago, Boys said:

what happened to the critiques?

Concheetah shipped them, but they got shipped back

4 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Concheetah shipped them, but they got shipped back

Scream at you thinking Concheet had critiques to ship

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Scream at you thinking Concheet had critiques to ship

Who are you rooting for to win??

sorry was away i'm back now, i'll get posting in a minute x

Last post for the next page

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: TSAREENA

@Kylie Jenner @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

Spoiler

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - Great choice for the round. Really feels minimal with the simple pose and the lack of distracting elements in this but still very interesting to look at with Bella serving a strong gaze.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - Definitely minimal but in the sea of black and white shots, yours barely stands out. Mostly thanks to the stool in the shot.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - A serve. Glad you thought out of the color minimalism box. The pose is a bit confusing with the hand but it’s so easy on the eyes and there are interesting elements from her ear piercing to the marks on her back. 

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - You went a bit too simple this round. While it is a minimal shot, there isn’t enough that draws the eye maybe except the jeans but it’s still not enough compared to the other entries.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON -  This is so different for Paris and her pout is a bit hideous but I really like how the leather looks in this. An interesting element that helps this stand out just a bit more.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - Gorgeous shot in general. It’s risky that you sent such a colorful shot but the large sparse green wall sells it for me.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - Not sure how well a close up works as minimal but I’m quite okay with this. I love the look in her face. Really draws you in.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Same problem with Karlie for me. A bit too simple for the round. I love his pose and the black on black against the white though.

2 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - You went a bit too simple this round. While it is a minimal shot, there isn’t enough that draws the eye maybe except the jeans but it’s still not enough compared to the other entries.

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Same problem with Karlie for me. A bit too simple for the round. I love his pose and the black on black against the white though.

I-...

GENUINE SHOCK HERE to be quite honest

7 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

I love the look in her face. Really draws you in.

The very reason I chose this one. I mea, you could argue that's a bit too dramatic for a minimalistic shot but there's really nothing too flesh about the shot in general and her face, as you said, stands out as the main component of interest. Her lok is captivating

48 minutes ago, Boys said:

Who are you rooting for to win??

Rooting for a Madonna comeback and then a Madge win! 

Here for the praise on small details! She's only reaching her back with ha left hand but the arm not being in the shot makes it look like someone else's

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Rooting for a Madonna comeback and then a Madge win! 

I see the dementia has taken its toll.

don't agree with a lot of things but thanks tsareena

PMoreC

10 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

don't agree with a lot of things but thanks tsareena

PMoreC

tea

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: ALENA

@Kylie Jenner @Sabbath @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Boys

Spoiler

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID - This is great. She looks really good and even though it's in nude it's very tasteful and minimalist without being boring.

SABBATH | ZENDAYA - It's okay. Not bad by anymeans but i feel like it just doesn't stand out quite as much of the bunch as a few other entries do.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO - Love this very much. Such a cool concept. The way her hand is placed is really nice. Overall just lovely.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS - Minimalist but boring sadly  :( It's just kinda ehhh, to look at.

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON -  It's not the worst of the round but it just kinda fades in.

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN - I like this quite alot. It's minimalist but without being too basic.

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI - Very good. You really have been the dark horse of this competition, keep it up x

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA - Karlie 2.0

@Queen Conchita remove my name from the notifications list before I get banned for violating the zero tolerance policy 

2 minutes ago, Boys said:

@Queen Conchita remove my name from the notifications list before I get banned for violating the zero tolerance policy 

ff okay x

results @ 4PM EST by the way x

I'll say it, i just think it's funny how this round was supposed to be about minimalism and posing and so far the critiques are penalizing that x 

35 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

I already did the audio was actually 13 minutes and 47 seconds

3 hours ago, Sabbath said:

I'll say it, i just think it's funny how this round was supposed to be about minimalism and posing and so far the critiques are penalizing that x 

Tea 

interesting...

feel like producers are playing a part behind scenes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.