Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Iggy enters top 5 on iTunes

23 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hurem

5. Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker

 

:jonny5:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WERKER

ugh you were too fast I was just about to submit my thread :rip:

 

:jonny:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
okgo

congrats, happy for her she puts in the work

lets hope she manages to put the album out

 

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c8c0428697a732f2e

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WERKER

Strong chances to hit #3, #4 and #5 are declining :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
X~MoviePoP
5 minutes ago, okgo said:

congrats, happy for her she puts in the work

lets hope she manages to put the album out

 

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c8c0428697a732f2e

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Needy

Even Jeiboy already jumped on the bandwagon. She’s doing well :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenofCopyPaste
7 minutes ago, Needy said:

Even Jeiboy already jumped on the bandwagon. She’s doing well :clap3:

I liked Saviour and BEG for It

 

And it's a classic J White production 

 

No need for mention

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
firecrotch

sad that it's flopping on US itunes /

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
X~MoviePoP
12 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

sad that it's flopping on US itunes /

??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopFan1996
1 hour ago, firecrotch said:

sad that it's flopping on US itunes /

the thread is literally saying it's #4 on US itunes??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
firecrotch
1 minute ago, PopFan1996 said:

the thread is literally saying it's #4 on US itunes??? 

my b kworb hasnt updated for 2 days apparently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BOOM!

I am crying. :clap3:

She deserve this so much! :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopFan1996
7 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

my b kworb hasnt updated for 2 days apparently 

yeah it's a glitch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
firecrotch

shes independent and getting such a big cut from all this. its what she deserves :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roxas

It slaps and the video is incredible.  Come through Independent Iggy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WERKER
2 hours ago, firecrotch said:

sad that it's flopping on US itunes /

what type of person comments on a thread that says a song is Top 5 on iTunes and says it's flopping ... :rip:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
firecrotch
2 minutes ago, WERKER said:

what type of person comments on a thread that says a song is Top 5 on iTunes and says it's flopping ... :rip:

 

 

if you read more then three posts you wouldve seen this was answered already. you have taste but not the intelligence!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rentboy
On 3/15/2019 at 10:21 PM, firecrotch said:

shes independent and getting such a big cut from all this. its what she deserves :)

big cut from itunes sales? lol. Good luck with $$$ from a couple of days in top 5. Already dropping fast at #13.

 

she also has to finance her own videos and promo so.....yeah, good luck Iggy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0