ATRL's The X Factor: Season 2 | Round 3 - Bottom 2 (pg.35)

mxtthewdelrey

2 minutes ago, J Legend X said:

sis a megamix of 5 seconds each song to make it 60 seconds ? ahahhahha

sounds perfect, chop chop x

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• Fa1x intelectual

• Queen Conchita

• Kylie Jenner

Excited to record something

Oh wow, under one minute? I have no idea what I'm going to do but I'm home alone right now so let me get to work. :matty:

should we send u the audio link to any kind of recording app or it should be an mp3 file?

idk what to do and i know ill flop but ill try lol

YAS! I'm ready.

What do you guys use to record yourselves?

2 minutes ago, URBAN said:

YAS! I'm ready.

[2]

Interesting, not sure what to record but I'll do my best :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, URBAN said:

YAS! I'm ready.

Usually audacity on pc,  otherwise my phone recorder

1 minute ago, Yomaku said:

Usually audacity on pc,  otherwise my phone recorder

Thank you legend. <3 

I'm struggling with finding passable 1 minute songs

24 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Personally I'll be fine with anything, whether it's a full song that's less than a minute or a minute-long snippet of a song or whatever

52 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

You can do one verse and chorus of almost any song, that's what I'm doing :lakitu:

33 minutes ago, Lémur said:

Personally I'll be fine with anything, whether it's a full song that's less than a minute or a minute-long snippet of a song or whatever

But the challenge asked for one minute snippets specifically

4 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

You can do one verse and chorus of almost any song, that's what I'm doing :lakitu:

I kinda did that. It was an utter fail, I'm sure, but I'm not going to bash my head on the wall trying to find songs that fit. I almost did Castle On A Cloud from Lés Mis but ultimately chose something ese

Just as a heads-up, I'm sorry for my abysmal sound mixing and sound editing skills

:gaycat5: thinking of sending a submission just to get feedback  :keir: . let me see what i can cook up within a minute

Submitted. :dancehall: Only the second time I've ever submitted a recording of myself... so kinda nervous. I know it's not great and I threw on some effects but OP said that was allowed so :cm:

I went all naturel with my recording and it wasn't nearly as bas as it could've been

Let's do introductions

Name:

Shoe size:

Singing experience/style:

Three fun facts:

I'll go first

Name: Lemur/Adam/Tymps

Shoe size: 10.5

Singing experience/style: I started singing in choir when I was 11 and received training for a few years. I mostly sing jazz and pop

Three fun facts: I won Season 1, I'm studying engineering and I'm GFOTY's real biggest fan sorry @mxtthewdelrey

why wasnt i @'ed for r1

gay

Name: Sanctified/FKA Aurora/Sam

Shoe size: 10 UK/10.5 US

Singing experience/style: Absolutely no experience. I can’t sing but I want to improve and get more confident in recording and processing my vocals so I can make demos. ?

Three fun facts: Three time Platinum Hit loser, I’m a Libra, I don’t believe in astronomy

Name: Fa1x Intelectual/Faux Intellectual/Arthur

Shoe size: No idea, my parents buy my things and I've overheard them saying my shoe size a million times but can never remember it

Singing experience/style: I sing whatever I feel like singing, from lullabies to old Celtic songs. I am that annoying guy that will scream in your about ho music died this year (whatever year it is) and how you should listen to Bethoven or Frank Sinatra instead. I love bossa nova, good brazilian that I am

Three fun facts: I have a Sing Karaoke profile, I made a Spotify Artist profile for myself cos' I was bored and I'm on law school. Also, in keeping with the "tell us your sign" thing, I'm a Taurus and I spend way too much time doing personality tests... In fact, I spend way too much time searching all sorts of seemingly pointless information on whatever subject I'm interested in that day... Or hour

22 hours ago, Wonderlust said:

why wasnt i @'ed for r1

gay

sorry sis u weren't on the sign up list but added u now x

What songs y'all doing?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.