• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaDirtyGoddess

• PULSE.

• Liafen

• Ghiles

1 hour ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

Considering the basically just toured the uk its still very bad

OMG you're absolutely right. I forgot Taylor needed only 3 venues to do this while her peers needed to tour the whole continent. I wonder if she also has the biggest attendance out of these listed except queen Helene, wouldnt surprise me. Her power :jonny:

2 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

Miss Fischer slaying :jonny5:

I don't even like her, but her POWER :jonny5:

Not bad, Brittany, not bad.

The power of Shakira :jonny5:

Katy :clap3:

3 hours ago, Plastic said:

Britney doing dumps on the girls :clap3:

tumblr_p0v7xps2o41qdcxoeo2_250.gif

Taylor "Local" Swift :jonny5:

Only Six shows, in three cities and still she is #2 for the whole year in her most mediocre market :clap3:

we love main pop girls

tumblr_p0vdzg2QGG1tw89w1o2_400.gif

13 hours ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

They like to claim group projects as Beyoncé's when they're successful (e.g. OTR2 Tour, Perfect Duet), yet they constantly spin the contrary when the group projects flop (e.g. Everything Is Love), so this is not surprising :michael:

OT: Congrats to everyone who made the top 5, European queens :clap3:

It’s a co-headliner tour of Beyoncé & Jay Z. You ever heard of those? Didn’t Tony & Gaga co-headline a Tour?  Perfect Duet = Ed & Beyoncé. EIL is under The Carters, example Brits Best Group award. Another example The Carters’ music = own Spotify page. It’s a simple thing to understand but again maybe it’s not for you

10 hours ago, PULSE. said:

It’s a co-headliner tour of Beyoncé & Jay Z. You ever heard of those? Didn’t Tony & Gaga co-headline a Tour?  Perfect Duet = Ed & Beyoncé. EIL is under The Carters, example Brits Best Group award. Another example The Carters’ music = own Spotify page. It’s a simple thing to understand but again maybe it’s not for you

The excuses over a technicality :bibliahh: The Carters = Beyoncé and Jay-Z, no matter how y'all try to spin it. They are both credited, along with "The Carters" on Tidal. It's so embarrassing how y'all don't claim Everything Is Love simply because "well they credited it to The Carters on Spotify instead of Beyoncé and Jay-Z!1!1!!!" :bibliahh:

40 minutes ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

The excuses over a technicality :bibliahh: The Carters = Beyoncé and Jay-Z, no matter how y'all try to spin it. They are both credited, along with "The Carters" on Tidal. It's so embarrassing how y'all don't claim Everything Is Love simply because "well they credited it to The Carters on Spotify instead of Beyoncé and Jay-Z!1!1!!!" :bibliahh:

It’s a fact :rip:  The Carters is The Carters. So is DC just Beyoncé? 

3 hours ago, PULSE. said:

It’s a fact :rip:  The Carters is The Carters. So is DC just Beyoncé? 

Last time I checked, Beyoncé, Kelly, LaTavia, LeToya and Michelle weren't all individually credited under every DC albums on Tidal, a service owned by Beyoncé and Jay-Z. However, Beyoncé and Jay-Z are both individually credited under EIL. :michael: Y'all would claim it immediately if it was successful and you know it. It's a joint album by Beyoncé and Jay-Z, 2 established artists, just like Cheek To Cheek is a joint album between Gaga and Tony Bennett, 2 established artists. You can spin it anyway you like, masking it under "The Carters" won't change the facts. 

Ddtt Taylor outdoing her peers in her weakest market touring only 3 cities, I-

:bibliahh:

23 minutes ago, YaDirtyGoddess said:

Last time I checked, Beyoncé, Kelly, LaTavia, LeToya and Michelle weren't all individually credited under every DC albums on Tidal, a service owned by Beyoncé and Jay-Z. However, Beyoncé and Jay-Z are both individually credited under EIL. :michael: Y'all would claim it immediately if it was successful and you know it. It's a joint album by Beyoncé and Jay-Z, 2 established artists, just like Cheek To Cheek is a joint album between Gaga and Tony Bennett, 2 established artists. You can spin it anyway you like, masking it under "The Carters" won't change the facts. 

When Beyoncé’s 7th album goes to number one it will be her 7th back to back and there’s NOTHING will change that FACT.:lmao:

FACT 

Billboard: Everything Is Love, billed as by The Carters, 

You fighting a lost battle :dies:

Taylor stomping :deadbanana2:

Britney smashing despite being called over

Talent won :clap3:

On 3/7/2019 at 9:23 AM, JoshSpears1805 said:

Considering the basically just toured the uk its still very bad

She was enchanting, all live sinning, some dancing, but just an all round great night

She's literally #1 overall and overall average, no need to cherry pick 'arenas only' cause she sold out stadiums 

mmmmm_zpsd0eb2cf4.gif?t=1393084398

nnn the way this thread was built for the Knees [even arena only being a category] yet Taylor stomped overall 

tumblr_p0vdzg2QGG1tw89w1o2_400.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.