The EUROvision 2010-2019 Edition: ? SUBMISSION END: MAY 26th

P!nk Forever

33 minutes ago, prézli said:

Why isn't it a tournament?

Would it be classified as one?:eatpopcorn:

7 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

So I must listen to 450 entries ? 10 from each country (entries from last decade) 

Just like that, but not in one go. I think even less entries since countries like Turkey or Slovakia participated three times during this decade.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P!nk Forever

• fiercE

• LovaticSwiftie

• Antinemesis

20 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

Would it be classified as one?:eatpopcorn:

Just like that, but not in one go. I think even less entries since countries like Turkey or Slovakia participated three times during this decade.

Oh OK. Cool. Thx. 

15/46 juries in.

Looks promising so far!

:heart2:

Wouldn't it be better if each one of us did two countries? We'll never reach 46 members anyway.

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Wouldn't it be better if each one of us did two countries? We'll never reach 46 members anyway.

Even if we go by 2 countries per member the taste stays the same. 

Let‘s say you vote for Malta and send in your results from Italy and then your results from your other country (San Marino f.ex.) it stays the same, just double the votes.:cm:

If we don‘t reach 46 members we just go by what we have so far and leave the country representation so everyone can even vote for their own country. But give it some time. Maybe more wanna play once the first countries are presented. 

You still have time to sign up until March 8th for now.:celestial5:

On 2/19/2019 at 3:44 PM, Legend E said:

Okay I'll choose my flop country Romania then :cm: Does our 2016 cancelled entry count?

I‘ve never gotten back at this.

Yes, Ovidiu Anton counts as well as Julia Samoylova‘s first attempt. And MARUV now too. Because these entries were revealed at some point despite their disqualifications and for their stupid reasons.:celestial5:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, P!nk Forever said:

Yes, Ovidiu Anton counts as well as Julia Samoylova‘s first attempt. And MARUV now too. Because these entries were revealed at some point despite their disqualifications and for their stupid reasons.:celestial5:

Okay nice

3 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

Romania and Russia withdrew while Ukraine is still in, if Ukraine sends a new representative then MARUV should not be qualified for this.

17 hours ago, fiercE said:

Romania and Russia withdrew while Ukraine is still in, if Ukraine sends a new representative then MARUV should not be qualified for this.

I think I‘m gonna put Ukraine as last country in the schedule just to see what happens and what their Plans are. If they withdraw we‘re going with MARUV, as "almost-entry", if they replace her then the other act whoever it‘s gonna be.:gaycat5:

Wait, are 2019 participants also included? How would that work if we’re rating a country before their contestant is even picked for this year?

11 minutes ago, Antinemesis said:

Wait, are 2019 participants also included? How would that work if we’re rating a country before their contestant is even picked for this year?

Submission end date for the contestants is March 10th or so. 18/19 entries have been revealed so far. We're getting most of them anyways in the first week of March. We won't finish until May. That should leave enough space for each country and its contestant for 2019. In 2016 I believe Poli Genova was the last act to reveal her entry, which was on March 23rd or so. I think we'll have them all by then if not earlier. I make sure we start with the countries who are not participating this year (Slovakia, Bulgaria, etc...) and then the first ones who have been picked (such as Czechia, France, Spain, etc...).:celestial5:

4 hours ago, fiercE said:

I guess we have to take 2 countries now and have 2 semis like the official eurovision. 

Don't fret. 

I'mma change a few things regarding the jury voting in the OP. It will not come to action yet so basically registrations can still happen even if we start with the game. The polls however are being posted.

The Eurovision hype is slowly coming but not in full action yet as it appears. So many countries will pop up this and next week with their entries for 2019 so give the members a little more time. And the first country hasn't been presented here which I will do when I get home.:heart2:

1. SLOVAKIA

sk.png

DGQ3Fgn.jpg

1. Kristína Peláková - "Horehronie" (2010)

2. TWiiNS - "I'm Still Alive" (2011)

3. Max Jason Mai - "Don't Close Your Eyes" (2012)

POLL

http://polljunkie.com/poll/qjfrbg/slovakia

JURY: @fiercE

Edited by P!nk Forever

6 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

2. TWiiNS - "I'm Still Alive" (2011)

that was a classic.gif

Some slight changes regarding the jury in the OP by the way. There‘s even a code with the point system for all 46 countries and you just need to do the rest. Submission date is after all countries are presented.:cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.