H100: 7 Rings #1, WOW #8

Renan90

Mariah and Ariana are the only people to debut #1 with singles off the same album I believe  :) Only legends

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Cryptique

• Ger

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

i need the BB articleeeee. so happy for ari <3 i love the song. it's far more superior that TUN

1 minute ago, Henstridge said:

Drake too

Mariah and Ariana are the only non-predatory artists not texting little 11 year old girls on a regular basis who debut at #1 with singles off the same album :) Legends! Queens of pop.

One more and she matches Mariah's 3 #1 debuts record i- :jonny2:

35 minutes ago, The Countess said:

A #1 is a #1. Gaga has not seen one in 8 years :wink: keep it cute

and? she is everywhere. Most talked about in 2018 and 2019 

#1s aint a thing if you are LADY GAGA future Oscar winner musician , actress, songwriter, producer.

Ariana wont even came close to her even if she release like 3747493827374743829283747 #1 songs.

22 minutes ago, Ventitonic said:

Mariah and Ariana are the only people to debut #1 with singles off the same album I believe  :) Only legends

Drake

Gods Plan - #1 debut

Nice For What - #1 debut

Justin Bieber almost did it too. Hello blocked Sorry for a #1 debut. And Hello, Sorry, Hotlinebling blocked Love Yourself.

What Do You Mean? - #1 debut

Sorry - #2 debut

Love Yourself - #4 debut

1 minute ago, AlexStexaul said:

#1s aint a thing if you are LADY GAGA future Oscar winner musician , actress, songwriter, producer.

Ariana wont even came close to her even if she release like 3747493827374743829283747 #1 songs.

This thread is about none of that stuff. Go whine about it in your fan base thread

-

Ahh legend :jonny6: She really joined Mariah and Britney as the only girls with 2 #1 debuts wtf

2 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

Someone is MAD :dies:

Why are some of the LMs fuming again over Ariana's success? So annoying. :biblio:

OT: TABS!

2 minutes ago, Needy said:

This thread is about none of that stuff. Go whine about it in your fan base thread

-

Ahh legend :jonny6: She really joined Mariah and Britney as the only girls with 2 #1 debuts wtf

Mariah has 3 :mandown:

But NASA is coming :jonny6:

Why are the liddos mad? Doesnt make any sense :bibliahh:

OT: TABS :clap3:  I love youth winning.

16 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

was this really necessary :skull:

ot:  congratz :clap3:  a gorgeous song.

20 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

Yes, but this has nothing to do with the thread. Keep it cute monsters.

Ari :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.