ATRL's MoodSync Battle [Sing Ups]

Jkawaii

mRj0v1x.png

Hello everybody! This is Jkawaii writting to all of you, bringing you the ultimate competition to ATRL.

Yes it is finally here! ATRL MoodSync Battle the fiercest competition you have seen!

But enough blabbering, let's get into the concept of the game!

Everybody loves music! is a part of life, that song who reminds you to your childhood, the playlist you make for Xmas dinner, that song that makes you think about your significant other... But are you good enugh at playing music at the right moment? People always ask you what songs they should use on ther school projects? Can you sell the song?

MoodSync Battle is a competition about how much you can sync your music knowledge with others, each week a challenge is announced (For example: What kind of song would you perform if you were a stripper on your debut night) The contestants fill in the blank with a song they feel it's the more suiting for the ocassion and they write about it to sell the judges the song, the one contestant with the more consistent song and writting is declared the winner and earn a special power, while the worst two have to duel against each other in The MoodSync Battle Showdown (A lá Drag Race)

But first you have to send me via PM your audition. The theme of this years audition "My Birth Song" The song you identify the most that is also a song released or recorded on the year you were born [DEADLINE: Monday 11:59pm Pacific Time]

Also I have open auditions for te judges panel, please tell me about your experience with judging in the game section, and why you wanna be a judge.

Let the fun begin, arrange your playlist and hit the play button.

Edited by Jkawaii

3 minutes ago, Jkawaii said:

What kind of song would you perform if you were a stripper on your debut night

@Kylie Jenner this is one for you x

sign me up!

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

@Kylie Jenner this is one for you x

sign me up!

You're ready to go! you just have to send me your audition (a.k.a. the first challenge)

sign me up :sistrens: 

• ATRL Moderator

Can I also be a judge or are they already chosen?

22 hours ago, Speezy said:

I wanna audition for a judge :gaycat2:

20 hours ago, Legend E said:

Can I also be a judge or are they already chosen?

Send me a message telling me your experience in judging please

Sing Ups

- @Queen Conchita

- @Girlicious

I will sign up. 

There was a game like this back then. It was called You are the DJ or something like this, but it got cancelled. ;(

It sounds fun, sign me up.

• ATRL Moderator
10 hours ago, Jkawaii said:

Send me a message telling me your experience in judging please

Sing Ups

- @Queen Conchita

- @Girlicious

I'll just sign up as a contestant as well

- Queen Conchita

- Girlicious

- Tsareena

- Lukey

- Buyonce1814

what is this about? 

17 minutes ago, Gratitude said:

what is this about? 

MoodSync Battle is a competition about how much you can sync your music knowledge with others, each week a challenge is announced (For example: What kind of song would you perform if you were a stripper on your debut night) The contestants fill in the blank with a song they feel it's the more suiting for the ocassion and they write about it to sell the judges the song, the one contestant with the more consistent song and writting is declared the winner and earn a special power, while the worst two have to duel against each other in The MoodSync Battle Showdown (A lá Drag Race)

21 minutes ago, Jkawaii said:

MoodSync Battle is a competition about how much you can sync your music knowledge with others, each week a challenge is announced (For example: What kind of song would you perform if you were a stripper on your debut night) The contestants fill in the blank with a song they feel it's the more suiting for the ocassion and they write about it to sell the judges the song, the one contestant with the more consistent song and writting is declared the winner and earn a special power, while the worst two have to duel against each other in The MoodSync Battle Showdown (A lá Drag Race)

I may sign up :D it looks good! I was worried it was real singing. 

1 hour ago, Gratitude said:

I may sign up :D it looks good! I was worried it was real singing. 

LOL no, it's just a pick a song and explain why, it's simple yet fun.

- Queen Conchita

- Girlicious

- Tsareena

- Lukey

- Buyonce1814

- Gratitude

On 1/25/2019 at 10:19 PM, Queen Conchita said:

C'mon people, we can start with 10 or 12 contestants.

bump <3 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.