ATRL's Song Contest 13: Winner revealed

Diarrhoea

16 minutes ago, Diarrhoea said:

That's true but there were 16 people in a tournament and 15 of them didn't believe in me but all it took was @Lukey and it changed my whole life, so he's getting a second chance whether it's fair or not, and that kinda-sorta aligns with people's criticism so that's that on that

dLgqF6i.gif

But does it? Like I like Luke, but why? I never understood the Latrice thing anyways, so imma need help plz

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• touya kinomoto

Song 6 - I thought song 2 was bad but... this is like that same year 1 primary school class but with a higher ratio of kids who need helpers

Just now, K$Ellie said:

even "Eurovision rejects" was a better round than this

34dlDi5.gif

Was that really a round? :rip:

I’d love a genre-based round or something like recorded covers :rip: 

2 minutes ago, rl231 said:

But does it? Like I like Luke, but why? I never understood the Latrice thing anyways, so imma need help plz

You're straight right? In drag race this untalented queen got bought back, if Latrice can come back then so can Luke x

13 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

even "Eurovision rejects" was a better round than this

34dlDi5.gif

that was actually a cute round (other than having to listen to hundreds of songs to find an entry)

Kylie Jenner

Omg :weeps:

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

2018 Eurovision rejects to be precise

dLgqF6i.gif

Song 7 - This reminds me of something my primary school would sing when we had drum people come in to teach us how to play african drums... except those songs were more fun. My year 1 teacher who I hated would literally SCREAM songs like this even though she could not sing to save her life! Silly mare. Anyway I pissed on her floor so I won!

Kylie Jenner

3 minutes ago, rl231 said:

yes it was literally "pick a song that did NOT make the Eurovision finals in 2018"

34dlDi5.gif

Song 8 - I'm sorry but... in what school would you be singing this in an assembly? Did y'all go to school in an asylum? :deadbanana4: 

A bop tho, just can't see the correlation

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Song 8 - I'm sorry but... in what school would you be singing this in an assembly? Did y'all go to school in an asylum? :deadbanana4: 

A bop tho, just can't see the correlation

I allowed all the songs for fitting my vision, don't attack them x

Song 9 - well... you submitted so congrats on that! I never really liked this song

Song 10 - Whoever submitted this has about 10 brain cells because literally songs like this are so tedious and I can't stand songs that are so repetitive omg it's actually doing my head in... SKIP

Song 11 - Where is the drop? This is something I wanna do choreo but the girl singing really isn't main pop girl material! Her vocals definitely hold this song back which is really sad. I think the grammys will think the same. Anyway I'm #vegan

Song 12 - this is SENDING me. Poor Iggy is really going to kill the bitch off just because Miss Walker switched like a sissy! This is quite terrible compared to the other entries, I can hear every off key note, every clap out of time, every teacher's fart being echoed by the acoustics of the room... no words

Song 13 - Why did I think this was a Lukey x factor cover at first? Anyway this is bad. I was really expecting some classics to be submitted and all I've got so far are cheap guitar folky songs which remind me of being sung to by a french man in reception. Favourite round might be cancelled.

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Why did I think this was a Lukey x factor cover at first?

:bibliahh:f*ck off 

Song 14 - Is this from a TV show? It's nostalgic but again I don't think you'd be singing this in a school assembly. 

Song 16 - There are strong ethnic vibes to this which is good. Again it reminds me of when people would come into the school to teach us how to badly play an instrument. It's cute.

Anyway I'm disappointed. There were really some classics for everyone to pick... where was jesus gives us the water of life? Where was who put the colours in the rainbow? Where was bell of creation? Where was from the tiny ant? You all failed me and if I am eliminated this round I will not care!

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Anyway I'm disappointed. There were really some classics for everyone to pick... where was jesus gives us the water of life? Where was who put the colours in the rainbow? Where was bell of creation? Where was from the tiny ant? You all failed me and if I am eliminated this round I will not care!

Honestly, you can see the difference between those who embraced the concept and those who threw out their dummies

34dlDi5.gif

Can't tell if I got a negative or a positive because I got a life story as a critique :thing:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.