Sweet But Psycho reaches top 10 on US iTunes

americanlife

With just 15M AI and no promo??? This is fvckin impressive

Some radio spammed songs can't relate

well i like the song so good for her! i hope she serve MV and more bops soon too!

The song has grown on me but inb4 she's actually the next Madonna/Janet/Britney/Beyoncé/Rihanna/Gaga/Katy. That is not what I ever would expect, and I still think she'll be a one hit wonder. If I'm wrong though, I-

I’m rooting for her but can’t stand the song, reminds me of something like cascada or crazy frog or something lame like that

This caught up on radio so naturally and gradually, and now slowly seeing its effect on US  iTunes and Spotify is so impressive tbh. Tis bop really deserves to be the bop that brings pop back.

• ATRL Moderator

this bop couldn't be supressed !!!

Something feels very inauthentic about this song's rise, idk why. I still have not seen or heard a single person talk about or mention this song anywhere - social media profiles, in person, anything, whereas songs like TUN are/were plastered over profiles and snaps and insta for months

Edited by nick4bty

Couldn’t be more proud to say I’ve been bopping to this for months now. 

Throwback to when ATRL called her an “atrl plant” that would never actually happen. Meanwhile...

Can she pls improve her dancing skills tho, then I'll stan

Can’t wait for this to smash in the US :duca:

It’s such an addictive bop :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.