The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

I-

What happened to respect your elders

The young people these days are doing drugs, drinking and are stanning Ava Max, what kind of ****ed up generation 

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

I-

The young people these days are doing drugs, drinking and are stanning Ava Max, what kind of ****ed up generation 

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

I mean isn’t 90% of the older generation racist af?

I’d rather have me an Ava Max stanning generation then

5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I mean isn’t 90% of the older generation racist af?

I’d rather have me an Ava Max stanning generation then

I would like to see receipts

as if the youngings aren't racist af

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg 

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I would like to see receipts

as if the youngings aren't racist af

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg 

I mean if only young people could vote things like Brexit or Trump wouldn’t have happened and I can assure you that every retirement home you go into, you’ll see some old ass racists

don’t be oblivious

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I mean if only young people could vote things like Brexit or Trump wouldn’t have happened and I can assure you that every retirement home you go into, you’ll see some old ass racists

don’t be oblivious

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

wow more ageism

pretends to be shocked

my old friends were not involved in Brexit or Trump, please exclude us from this narrative

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

22 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I-

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

WHAT WUZ SAID???? :angry:

10 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

wow more ageism

pretends to be shocked

my old friends were not involved in Brexit or Trump, please exclude us from this narrative

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

Bitch when your old friends were in their teens  they wouldn’t want to let Rosa Parks sit in the bus 

sit this one out deelishis

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

wow more ageism

pretends to be shocked

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

I mean yeah when there’s no voting booths in the retirement homes...

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Bitch when your old friends were in their teens  they wouldn’t want to let Rosa Parks sit in the bus 

FFFFFFFFFFF

Y'all bullying a helpless and harmless old woman, I-

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

Where was this energy with Rosa Parks...

12 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Where was this energy with Rosa Parks...

I'm not even America and we didn't have TV

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg 

I'm not even America and we didn't have TV

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg 

Make this sentence make sense

ROUND 4

SKIN TONES / NUDES

jyJwiwI.png

On 1/24/2019 at 7:47 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON - Ooh I like this a lot. That chocolate color is delicious. I'm just responding really well to this look overall. I like how it's a rather laidback look, yet she still looks regal.

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE - I see the nod to the Blond Ambition Tour of 1812 with the cone bra. It's just not really that polished of a look, in my opinion. The skirt looks cheap, and the cheap hooker boots I- (Yes I see that red bottom, the boots still look inexpensive).

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - Whew the GLAMOR that that has. This is just an extremely solid look. I feel like your entries are getting better and better with every round :jonny6:. The gloves, the belt, the necklace, the hair, the length of the gown. I really wouldn't change a thing about this look.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS - I like this. It sticks out, as it's very modern, clean, and fresh. Nice job this round. Maybe it would've been even better without the harness? But the harness doesn't bother me that much.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - Hm. This is cute? It really doesn't make a statement, but it's certainly not bad. Nevertheless, it does kinda fade into the background. I will say that I appreciate the silhouette.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - UGH I was hoping you would sent THIS as soon as I saw the nude round posted. But then again... is that look really that flesh-toned? It's mostly black. So nevermind that.. anyway.. what you did send is very clean and well constructed. Not one of the most exciting looks of the week, but it's well thought out and crisp. I appreciate that. The cutout (brocade?) material is really pretty.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - jdfgkjjg GIRL why did you send in one of the looks that was used to mock you in the thread I-. Whew that do take nerve, I guess. Ummmm it just looks cheap and hookerish, and in the worst way possible. I can appreciate the shoe, though. But those cutouts.. whew trashy as ****. I think I can appreciate the pearl detailing?? Eek.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY - Oof this a serve. Finally a SOLID look from you. This definitely sticks out as one of the best of the week for me. I wish her hair wasn't so flat though. Her short hair now has more volume than her hair in that photo. Nevertheless, the iridescent icicle detailing on the gown is beautiful. Serving Ice Queen.

kipperskipper / JENNIE - This is pretty risky tbh, and for me, it paid off. I love the pretty much love all of it from top to bottom. The (open) skirt, that leather belt around her forearm, the choker. I also like the top of the tights peeking out above the skirt. It’s so sassy and she just really wears the look well. She just looks like a boss–she looks like she knows she’s THAT BITCH. Maybe the only thing I’d add is a leather skirt instead of whatever material that skirt is. But again that’s just me being picky. Nice job!

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - That dress detailing is SO beautiful. I’m pretty blown away by this look. Absolutely stunning. Perhaps I’d lose the necklace, it feels a tiiiny bit out of place.

Loyalty / BEYONCE - I remember being a massive fan of this Met Gala look. And I’d say that it has aged pretty well, being that it’s nearly 4 years old now. Those jewels are just radiant. The high pony is the icing on the cake.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE - This is definitely a more safe look. She looks good, just a little bit boring.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON - This look had the potential to look trashy as ****. But I think she avoided that. I love the lacing detail on the croptop, and I LOVE those buckles on the side of the pants. An informal yet bold look from Zara.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - The draping is really pretty here. I also love the shiny top underneath, it provides some contrast to the monochrome outer layer. A solid lewk. Also I didn't really get green from this, apart from the shiny top part. It's definitely in a nude/neutral tone for me.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - Animal skin is a skin tone, yes! What about it? This is personally one of my favorite looks from Sasha. It was pretty genius of you to go with the animal print. The look is just really regal and beautiful. Perfect from feather to toe.

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN - I must say that I was scared to open your entry… and with good reason. This is really just a bra and a skirt. Nothing exciting about this look at all.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - BEAUTIFUL. The subdued hair lets the (gorgeous) dress speak for itself. Absolutely perfect fit on the gown. I love the lack of necklace too. Stunning.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ - Kinda reminds me of the Gaga look from this week. The dress fits her beautifully. It’s a clean, concise look.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA - The boots, the earrings, the makeup, UGH a sleigh. The dress has the potential to look hideous on a red carpet, but she really wore it well. No complaints.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT - Ah the infamous “All Too Well” headbanging dress… the shoes are absolutely atrocious, but I won’t fault you for that. The only interesting part of the dress is that chain detailing on the sleeves, and the jewel detailing in the decolletage area. This is one of those types of dresses which are much more effective in motion.

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM - She looks sexy, I’ll say that. It’s just a simple ostrich fur coat at the end of the day, though. Meh.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - Oh… oh wow… I’m speechless. There are NO words.. Okay, maybe just a few… the delicate fringe, the flapper reference, the headdress, the hair… WOW……..

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O - This is very Kim Kardashian, but Lupita classes it up a bit. I love the hair with this. I really have no complaints.

On 1/24/2019 at 8:25 PM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

@beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON - not the best entry but far from the worst. I’m not much of a fan of the jacket and I wish we could see more of the dress. One thing I absolutely LOVE is the color, it’s so rich.

@bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE - love the top, hate the skirt.

@Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - the OPULENCE, the GRACE, the BEAUTY, the GLAM, the STEP UP FROM LAST ROUND’S UGLY ASS DRESS, the REDEMPTION, WHEWWWWWWWW

@EriKills / NATALIA KILLS -  what the hell is the pink furry top for? Eh. Between that and the harness it’s a little messy.

@Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - It’s simple but it’s beautiful. I like how delicate.mp3 and girly it is.

@jamesfog / LADY GAGA - The pattern on the fabric screams old lady to me. The halter-like top doesn’t suit her very much and makes her arms / shoulders look bigger than what they really are. I also don’t like the fit, it looks like the dress is too tight on her.

@K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - scRIHming at you using one of the suggestions in the thread :lmao:

@KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY - it suits her very well, and the fabric looks interesting, I just wish the hair was different so the entire look was better

@kipperskipper / JENNIE - Personally, I’m not a fan of the pattern, but I see how it makes it much more interesting. It’s a cute look.

@Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - on point. The dress is great and it fits her amazingly. There’s nothing else I can say.mp3, I like this a lot, great entry!

@Loyalty / BEYONCE - Love the embellishments and how they made her hair into a pony. She looks incredible.

@Lukey / LEA MICHELE - this is very plain and boring and the fabric looks cheap. Not a fan of the sleeves.

@Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON - very basic and uninspired. I hate when she goes for “baddie” outfits ‘cause they’re so uninteresting and played out.

@Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - I like the concept of this but i’m not entirely sure of the execution. It’s an interesting entry so I’ll give it that.

@PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - NICE. I love how this is such an unexpected fabric. This reminds me of Cruella DeVille if she wasn’t going for Dalmatians but cheetahs. I love the longass feather on the hat. Overall, she looks expensive and polished.

@prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN -  I mean, it’s just a bra and some tulle and neither is really pretty or exciting. The face is 100 / 100 tho.

@Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - She looks good but to to me, the dress is a little uninspired.

@Riri. / NICKI MINAJ - a great simple choice. This looks really good on her and I like how they chose gold accessories to go with it.

@Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA -  I like that this is a very unexpected take on a coat and also  love what they did with the neckline. I wish there was more to it ‘cause it’s a little plain but it’s fine.

@Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT - the back is so much more interesting than the front. I’m not a fan of how all the different layers of the skirt look in the front, it’s just too messy. Not her best.

@Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM -  the face looks right but the outfit is just a coat. I wish we could see what’s under it and I also wish outfits that are just coats would go away.

@thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - whew, I was very curious about what your entry would be after last round’s perfect outfit and you didn’t disappoint. Love the hair, the fascinator, the accessories, everything works together so well.

@Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG’O - I wish the color was either a little bit lighter or a little bit darker ‘cause to me it makes her look a little old. I love how it fits her, her body looks great. I think a dark lipstick could’ve elevated the look further.

On 1/25/2019 at 10:57 AM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON
Very subdued [In a good way] Its very relaxing to look at. Almost country meets city girl style. 

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE
EXTREMELY costume like. It wouldn’t be so bad if the boob cones were like the same color of the skirt or not shiny. Colors clashed a bit too

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON
We love improvements. Very simple but well executed. Also the belt/midpiece with the necklace is a plus

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
What in the Neapolitan Icecream happened to my #1? The colors clash a bit. The outfit would be extremely better without the furry vest. 

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO
Another mother nature-esque entry. Very relaxing to look at too. 

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
Probably my favorite look from Gaga so far.Its very well executed, sexy and fitting #Unstuffed

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
Very Risky. In a way I like what they did with the beads. Only turn off is the diagonal patterns overlaying her nude under-wear. If the under-wear was potentially another color it wouldve snatched severely.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY
She looks like a cute doll. Its pretty but too much of those stream/confetti like things 

kipperskipper / JENNIE
First its very well accessorized. The asymmetric use of the other pieces of the outfit worked out good. #SlideEvolution

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
Looks a bit loose on her  but its very elegant/eyecatching

Loyalty / BEYONCE
Reminds me of mother nature. It’s a well-executed design, though I wish they had something else to it 

Lukey / LEA MICHELE
TBH its kinda plain, loose looking a bit. 

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON
Okay this is very pretty. Reminds me of Britney Spears. I love the straps and the laces tbh. #GoAWF

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
I normally stan for plain looks but this is too plain for my taste. Its executed and worn well but the outfit as a whole doesn’t add much “UMPH/WOW”.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
Way to take advantage of the round criteria, make them seethe a bit. IMO it’s a improvement from last round and a much better headpiece. My second favorite entry from you two

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN
A much better bra compared to Kylie. The shoes and accessories are good. The dress is okay but I wish the fabric they had under the dress was on the outside because it would’ve helped increase the look as a whole. 

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
Its cute, the designs are well blended to improve upon the look of the dress.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ
Its very nice, I love the concaved designs in the dress. I also love how the design for the arms fade as they get towards the opening of the sleeve

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA
The best look you sent in for her tbh. It’s a mix of classy,sexy and incognito. #Complaints=None

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
The should pieces and chest pieces are good. It kinda falls between plain and cute   

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM
This piece doesn’t have an “Umph/wow” factor. She looks like a newly hatched chick in a nest ... The shoes are nice though.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
Actually shook because she looks like a statue/frozen in time. Her hair is LAID. And Her face is beaT. Dress is serving too.   Whew do you see that pedestrian behind her next to the vase? 

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O
The hair is on point but the fabric stylization of the dress is not the tea. If it was more unruffled and smooth it would’ve been a bit better. But she did that nonetheless 

On 1/26/2019 at 1:23 PM, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON

Very rustic and farm girly. I don’t really like or dislike this, but I guess it’s okay. I appreciate that you’re one of the only people that went with a darker shade.

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE
Not really a big fan of this. All of the pieces are nice, but they don’t really go well with each other, especially the shoes.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON
I like the dress, cape, and gloves combination and the fabric looks really nice. A solid entry. 

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
All of these pieces together don’t really work. I like the pink fur top and the skirt though. x

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO
I love this! The design on the dress is really nice and I like the fit of it. Maybe my favorite entry from you so far.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
Not really feeling this that much. I don’t really like the cut of the dress and the dress itself isn’t really that exciting. (and if you wanted to go the simple dress route for this round, she has better options.)

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
I honestly don’t hate this, but the fact that you just pulled something from the thread that was posted as a joke is a kii. The structure of it is nice, but the fact that she’s just wearing a skin tone bra underneath of the dress and not like a skin tone top is also a kii. You should’ve put more time into looking because there are even more flattering pictures of this:
tyra-banks-instagram-house-of-cb.jpg

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY
I love the dress. The icicle design is gorgeous. I think the overall look would be better with a necklace and maybe with her hair pushed back, but it’s still cute.

kipperskipper / JENNIE
It’s a cute performance look.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
I like it. The design is cute and the necklace goes really well with it. (I agree that it looks a little loose, but maybe that’s just the way she’s standing or the straps are making it look like that.)

Loyalty / BEYONCE

Stunning. The detail is gorgeous and everything is in the right place.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE
It’s okay, but slightly basic.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON
A cute performance look. It looks a little stiff though.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA

I love this olive skin tone dress. The fabric is gorgeous and I love the hood. The golden top underneath is also really cute. A solid look.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
It’s cute. The intensity of the pattern looks really heavy and kind of drowns her out a bit, but it’s still cute. I like the construction of it.

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN
It’s cute. I agree that it’s a little simple, but I still like it.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
I think this is gorgeous and I’m glad you went with this one. The design is gorgeous and I love the way the top is cut.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ
It’s cute, but simple.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Stunning! Your best entry by far. I don’t have much to say other than an amazing entry.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
It’s cute. I like how flowy it is and I like the chains with it.

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM
I actually really like this even though you can’t really see much of it because of the way she’s sitting.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
It’s cute. It could do without the fringe around the hips, but other than that it’s pretty solid. Very 1920s in a good way.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O
It’s simple, but cute. It’s fitted very well and I like the design of the dress.

On 1/26/2019 at 2:04 PM, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON - I love the color and I really like the jacket. The dress seems ok. Wish I could see more of it. Good overall.

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE - I don’t like the top half. The skirt it cute and I do like the boots but overall the look was just meh. 

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - stunning! Almost everything about this look is fantastic. Personally I’m not a fan of gloves, so I’m not a fan of that her, but the overall outfit so impressed me that I’m not that turned off by the gloves. 

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS - this would have been decent but that fur vest thing really killed this outfit for me

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - pretty. I like the design and the length.  Simple but in a good way. 

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - the dress is nice, but I can’t get into this whole look. It’s a safe look but it needed something more as a whole. The hair is just meh and really takes down the look.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - A little much...the design over complicates the outfit

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY - I really love this dress, it is gorgeous. The only negative that takes away from the outfit is the hair. 

kipperskipper / JENNIE - it’s cute. I dunno it’s not bad, for sure it’s not great. It’s a cute performance outfit but not much more than that.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - I love this look. The fit, the design, it all makes sense. It’s not overly done but not too simple as well. 

Loyalty / BEYONCE - so I really love this look. The outfit is great and love the ponytail. Since I’ve played this game many times before however, this look has been used before and kinda took away the value from me. Still a knockout though. 

Lukey / LEA MICHELE - simple but effective. I love the back cutout and I really like the sleeves. The whole flow of the dress is great.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON - not a fan. I don’t like this shade on her. The top is alright but I dislike the bottom. 

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - meh. The whole look is just ok for me. For me it’s a really dated look.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - I like the concept and the design is good. Well made. The color/print is just ok. 

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN - the photo itself is stunning but the outfit itself is not. I prefer it to Kylie’s outfit. The skirt is cute

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - real life Disney princess: I really love the cut and shimmer of this dress. 

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ - simple but that fit and color tone is perfect for nicki. Simple can work and you prove that here.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA I love this whole dramatic coat and boots look. It’s a specific look for sure and kinda comes off costumey but she pulls it’s off nicely. 

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT - Too...everyday. I dunno. Simple can work but this is just too...average for me. 

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM - she looks stunning but I can’t tell if the outfit is stunning as well. From this it just looks ... meh

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - overall a great look. I love that fringe at the top but not a fan of that middle fringe line. Still best impact overall.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O - I love the color and fit. Although The whole look needed something more to really push this is a better direction 

7 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Make this sentence make sense

Dementia really did her in :'( 

2 positive, 3 mixed/negative-ish

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

Offering free copies of Louder and Places to the judges if I remain!

Safe-positive

Negative

Positive

Safe-negative

Safe-negative

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg8vpvroc37sb9.jpg8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

8vpvroc37sb9.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.