• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I can't give my list of faves because (almost) everyone did great. But @Dom and @thecptz did THAT!

Thank you! 

53 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I didn't know animal print counted either, but Noah LITERALLY told us to do it so y'all illiterate ****s can go **** yourselves, I feel very ATTACKED 

Omg we almost gave her a heart attack

Let's keep going

9 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Omg we almost gave her a heart attack

Let's keep going

I-

I'm really gonna die bitch 

5 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I-

I'm really gonna die bitch 

these bullies really don't know when to stop :shakeno: 

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Speaks the queen bully.

9 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

they need to leave you alone :mazen: 

3 hours ago, prézli said:

Does Davika wear other types of dresses too?

aToMveD.gif

adsgajs she is but i only have this one for this color. sorry!

The fact that I am the only person who doesn't bully anybody HERE. #promoteonlinekindness 

Hopefully we get some critiques tonight. We love hardworking judges. :eddie:

4 minutes ago, Clueless said:

Just sent my critiques

I'd say about 80% did THAT. I'm very impressed this round

We love a professional jugdge! :clap3:

@Noah wake the f up

jk take your time but hopefully you can post it ASAP

ROUND 4

SKIN TONES / NUDES

jyJwiwI.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON - Ooh I like this a lot. That chocolate color is delicious. I'm just responding really well to this look overall. I like how it's a rather laidback look, yet she still looks regal.

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE - I see the nod to the Blond Ambition Tour of 1812 with the cone bra. It's just not really that polished of a look, in my opinion. The skirt looks cheap, and the cheap hooker boots I- (Yes I see that red bottom, the boots still look inexpensive).

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON - Whew the GLAMOR that that has. This is just an extremely solid look. I feel like your entries are getting better and better with every round :jonny6:. The gloves, the belt, the necklace, the hair, the length of the gown. I really wouldn't change a thing about this look.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS - I like this. It sticks out, as it's very modern, clean, and fresh. Nice job this round. Maybe it would've been even better without the harness? But the harness doesn't bother me that much.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO - Hm. This is cute? It really doesn't make a statement, but it's certainly not bad. Nevertheless, it does kinda fade into the background. I will say that I appreciate the silhouette.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - UGH I was hoping you would sent THIS as soon as I saw the nude round posted. But then again... is that look really that flesh-toned? It's mostly black. So nevermind that.. anyway.. what you did send is very clean and well constructed. Not one of the most exciting looks of the week, but it's well thought out and crisp. I appreciate that. The cutout (brocade?) material is really pretty.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS - jdfgkjjg GIRL why did you send in one of the looks that was used to mock you in the thread I-. Whew that do take nerve, I guess. Ummmm it just looks cheap and hookerish, and in the worst way possible. I can appreciate the shoe, though. But those cutouts.. whew trashy as ****. I think I can appreciate the pearl detailing?? Eek.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY - Oof this a serve. Finally a SOLID look from you. This definitely sticks out as one of the best of the week for me. I wish her hair wasn't so flat though. Her short hair now has more volume than her hair in that photo. Nevertheless, the iridescent icicle detailing on the gown is beautiful. Serving Ice Queen.

kipperskipper / JENNIE - This is pretty risky tbh, and for me, it paid off. I love the pretty much love all of it from top to bottom. The (open) skirt, that leather belt around her forearm, the choker. I also like the top of the tights peeking out above the skirt. It’s so sassy and she just really wears the look well. She just looks like a boss–she looks like she knows she’s THAT BITCH. Maybe the only thing I’d add is a leather skirt instead of whatever material that skirt is. But again that’s just me being picky. Nice job!

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID - That dress detailing is SO beautiful. I’m pretty blown away by this look. Absolutely stunning. Perhaps I’d lose the necklace, it feels a tiiiny bit out of place.

Loyalty / BEYONCE - I remember being a massive fan of this Met Gala look. And I’d say that it has aged pretty well, being that it’s nearly 4 years old now. Those jewels are just radiant. The high pony is the icing on the cake.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE - This is definitely a more safe look. She looks good, just a little bit boring.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON - This look had the potential to look trashy as ****. But I think she avoided that. I love the lacing detail on the croptop, and I LOVE those buckles on the side of the pants. An informal yet bold look from Zara.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA - The draping is really pretty here. I also love the shiny top underneath, it provides some contrast to the monochrome outer layer. A solid lewk. Also I didn't really get green from this, apart from the shiny top part. It's definitely in a nude/neutral tone for me.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR - Animal skin is a skin tone, yes! What about it? This is personally one of my favorite looks from Sasha. It was pretty genius of you to go with the animal print. The look is just really regal and beautiful. Perfect from feather to toe.

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN - I must say that I was scared to open your entry… and with good reason. This is really just a bra and a skirt. Nothing exciting about this look at all.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO - BEAUTIFUL. The subdued hair lets the (gorgeous) dress speak for itself. Absolutely perfect fit on the gown. I love the lack of necklace too. Stunning.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ - Kinda reminds me of the Gaga look from this week. The dress fits her beautifully. It’s a clean, concise look.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA - The boots, the earrings, the makeup, UGH a sleigh. The dress has the potential to look hideous on a red carpet, but she really wore it well. No complaints.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT - Ah the infamous “All Too Well” headbanging dress… the shoes are absolutely atrocious, but I won’t fault you for that. The only interesting part of the dress is that chain detailing on the sleeves, and the jewel detailing in the decolletage area. This is one of those types of dresses which are much more effective in motion.

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM - She looks sexy, I’ll say that. It’s just a simple ostrich fur coat at the end of the day, though. Meh.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE - Oh… oh wow… I’m speechless. There are NO words.. Okay, maybe just a few… the delicate fringe, the flapper reference, the headdress, the hair… WOW……..

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O - This is very Kim Kardashian, but Lupita classes it up a bit. I love the hair with this. I really have no complaints.

@beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Dom @EriKills @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

7 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

We love a professional jugdge! :clap3:

@Noah wake the f up

Reveal hidden contents

jk take your time but hopefully you can post it ASAP

lmfao

bjhbbjhgiig a positive, the glow up from the last two rounds :jonny: 

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

bjhbbjhgiig a positive, the glow up from the last two rounds :jonny: 

Proud of you tbh

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, Noah said:

This is very Kim Kardashian, but Lupita classes it up a bit

uhmn this is a good thing!

Just now, Tsareena said:

uhmn this is a good thing!

She hasn't served a look since maybe 2015. (If you ignore her met gala)

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

omg y'all really THOUGHT you were getting rid of me

Ty Clueful :heart2:

Don't get too excited hun, I'm only one judge :fan:

Just now, Clueless said:

Don't get too excited hun, I'm only one judge :fan:

If all the other judges hate it, at least I know Speezy will put me #1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.