The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

2 minutes ago, thecptz said:

you think i should dela myself? :keir:

Well if you only want too. But we need more Asian excellence in this game so I'd rather you stay.

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

:mandown:

I'm not saying she give her the chop. But based on last season, Duckie served looks tbh.

Edited by KatyCatPH

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sabbath said:

TRULY

Rich coming from you. Out of 26th - 24 really bird? Less than sel, duckie’s pants, i would be cool with 20th. But this was just sabotaga.

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

TRULY

Not rich coming from you considering you gave Dom a low position :clap3:

Kinda saw this coming since the color was announced :rip: I didn't like any of her yellow outfits nnnn

Some girlies did way worse than me imo but oh well! good luck to everyone :heart2: 

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

Not rich coming from you considering you gave Dom a low position :clap3:

Shut up, bungee b**ch.

Just now, Bxtch said:

Kinda saw this coming since the color was announced :rip: I didn't like any of her yellow outfits nnnn

Some girlies did way worse than me imo but oh well! good luck to everyone :heart2: 

Be messy and spill x

1 minute ago, Bxtch said:

U deserved to stay. Unlike some other foolishness that stayed.

1 minute ago, Bxtch said:

U deserved better :'(

Hopefully we get another primary color next round.

11 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

I'm honestly shocked you left this early :cries: I should've rigged it for you to stay. I hope you'll still stick around in the thread occasionally though. :chick3::heart2:

this person does give me the ooh ah ah sensation but this round is yellow... :cries:

1 minute ago, Dom said:

She deserved to say tbh. Over you.

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Oh my GOD whew

jqDEpBP.png

Spoiler

22nd

RpTRnr8.png

@prézli

Clueless: 23rd / Noah: 24th / Sabbath: 13th / Speezy: 23rd / sumthintoxic82: 13th
AVERAGE: 19.2

23rd

lX9lPxc.png

@Invisibility

Clueless: 21st / Noah: 25th / Sabbath: 22nd / Speezy: 12th / sumthintoxic82: 17th
AVERAGE: 19.4

24th

dXb6cLf.png

@Girlicious

Clueless: 24th / Noah: 13th / Sabbath: 21st / Speezy: 25th / sumthintoxic82: 23rd
AVERAGE: 21.2

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

:jonny2: 

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Be messy and spill x

I'm not a messy bitch :mandown:

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

3 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

U deserved better :'(

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

I'm honestly shocked you left this early :cries: I should've rigged it for you to stay. I hope you'll still stick around in the thread occasionally though. :chick3::heart2:

Thank you sistrens :heart2: and ofc I'll stick around :hug: 

OMG the gag

I will say it for bxtch.

sis is right, some other foolish dresses stayed.

example 1: duckie thot ( yellow, where? She was just having some yellow on pants, and that looked hella nasty and disgusting, the pants served wh0re and she looked like she was about to go on a pole, not on a color game carpet for yellow round)

example 2: heidi klum ( a cheap ruffle dress, looked like a drab on her, sex and the city was  like 15 years ago and carrie bradshaw was werking same looks then , but they were better, no excuses)

example 3: natalia kills ( **** where is the yellow, like there is almost none, and yeah erikills is great , but natalia kills always wears blacks, she has no colors in her wardrobe and i checked in google, she will be tossed out soon, and this was the perfect time for chop)

example 4: katy perry ( it was a mess and i like the member, but the dress was not that even yellow, more gold like, also it was hella cheap and boring, katy looked bored in photoshoot and it was like she was thinkin”what am i doing here and why am i wearing this nonsense” like save it . It was bad , prolly got pity votes cause was underrated last round, but it is what it is.

And so on...

just too lazy to discuss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.