• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

We're waiting 

10 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Illiterate 

I can hear Bianca del Rio's Judge Judy in this and idk why.

OT: Hoping for a positive review one last time.

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

I can hear Bianca del Rio's Judge Judy in this and idk why.

OT: Hoping for a positive review one last time.

This is what I hear every single time someone says illiterate :skull: 

25 minutes ago, Lukey said:

This is what I hear every single time someone says illiterate :skull: 

Isn't Lea Michele illiterate?

ROUND 3

YELLOW

jyJwiwI.png

@sumthintoxic82

Spoiler

Bella Hadid - stunner. My favorite look from you. I like the design and accessories. 

Beyoncé - I love the fit and design of the whole outfit. The hat is great, love the pin clips. 

Charlize Theron - STYLISH!!! I love this entire look. The shape of the dress, the accessories...everything about this look is fantastic.

Christina Milian - like Taylor, it’s a frat shot but the dress is just ok. Fit and design is well.

Davika - Gorgeous! Regal and elegant. I love the design on the dress. 

Duckie - Was a risk to send this...and that did not pay off. I love the top but the bottom half is the pits 

Fergie - it’s just ... a no from me. The design is not good. That shade of yellow is not good for her...

Heidi Klum - I still like this outfit but it’s just a bit...plain. It needed something else to add to it. But better than last week (for me)

Jennie - it’s cute and fits her well. Has a similar vibe to Sara’s but I enjoyed that one more. 

Katy Perry - it’s a good look. I like the outfit and colors. Although the purple caught my eye way more than the yellow did...

Kylie Minogue - I mean it looks like it could be a nice jacket? But I can’t really get anything real design from it.

Lady Gaga - I feel like, you’ll either love it or hare it, but I love it. It’s so....eccentric but totally works with Gaga’s vibe. Those shoes, that shade of

yellow....it all works 

Lea - nice. Simple. Pretty. Not much to say

Linda - a step up from Heidi’s dress. Has this fairytale vibe that works well

Lupita - the fabric is not great, makes the outfit look cheaper. And the blue is the better color here than yellow

Namie - Simple. I do like the black but nothing out of the ordinary 

Natalia Kills - The photoshoot is nice but the outfit is just ok. 

Nicki Minaj - as a photoshoot this is ok but the outfit is just a miss from me...

Priyanka- I love the color combo of this outfit and the high slit. If the yellow was more noticeable it would be higher but the purple seems to be the star here more.

Sara - I really like the whole 2018 clueless vibe from this. The fit is great and I love the design. The jacket is amazing. Would have loved a

different top but overall still a fan

Sasha - I like elements of the outfit, but then other parts take away. I hate the seashell “bra” it’s the first thing that catches my eye and I just don’t like them. The dress is nice but all the extra elements don’t work for me. Still more exciting than others though

Scarlett - I love the silhouette and shade, but kinda...simple for Scarlett. I know I loved it last week but the necklace added that extra spark needed. Still like this more than others though...

Selena Gomez - simple. Kinda plain.

Taylor Swift - it’s a gorgeous shot, but the dress itself is just ok. Nothing a amazing but fit is well and I like the design

Tyra - I like the robe but don’t love it. The outfit as a whole is ok. 

Zara - the robe is nice (Tyra’s was better) and the bikini was ok.

@beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Lea - nice. Simple. Pretty. Not much to say

I haven't got much to say regarding this either.

Clueless

Thank you

G6E2DAt.png

Results around 6:30 to 7 PM ET tonight! 3 people will be eliminated just like last round. I hope to see you all there x

Oh wow oh wow oh wow

A positive, so Noah was the only hater on my outfit

Kylie Jenner

8 minutes ago, Noah said:

Katy Perry - it’s a good look. I like the outfit and colors. Although the purple caught my eye way more than the yellow did...

Sounds better than most critiques. I'll take that. :alexz3:

3 positives, 1 safe, 1 bottom.

Polarizing queen :coffee2:

Acclaim. 

Sometimes it's worth to live. 

5 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Acclaim. 

Sometimes it's worth to live. 

Only us talented girls can relate 

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

Only us talented girls can relate 

Quoting a classiK : "Another one in a basket" 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.