The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

1 hour ago, Noah said:

If @sumthintoxic82 sends in today too before like 5 then I'll do results today

34dlDi5.gif

Sorry them cuz I will not have mine in until after 5...

34dlDi5.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Sorry them cuz I will not have mine in until after 5...

34dlDi5.gif

The unprofessionalism... far too much

34dlDi5.gif

Not this being better than a good 9 or 10 looks this round

34dlDi5.gif

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

standing next to YELLOW taxis so bye.

:ahh: this took me out

EriKills for #1 after this review TBQFH

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

it's not even 4 pm yet wtf

Reading is fundamental... this is just miss clueless' critiques!

Stream Legendary Lovers and gay anthem of this century Walking On Air. 

Just now, kipperskipper said:

thanks! I was kinda limited on options tho

tpx73dr.jpg

well i was hoping you wouldn't go for the other... choices she had

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Reading is fundamental... this is just miss clueless' critiques!

I'm busy right now though so I won't be able to post anything until like 4 PM ET anyways.

Reading really is fundamental

tpx73dr.jpg

Just now, PinkBox said:

tpx73dr.jpg

Not for a dyslexic my good sister!

Kylie Jenner

3 minutes ago, Guero said:

well i was hoping you wouldn't go for the other... choices she had

Related image

ROUND 3

YELLOW

jyJwiwI.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

BELLA HADID - This is so simple and elegant, I absolutely love it. The flowy quality of the fabric is beautiful. Perhaps I would've paired it with a different show, but that's just me being picky.

BEYONCÉ - Where in the world is Carmen Knowles? The dramatic wide-brim hat is EEEEVERYTHING. I like the whole boots attached to the jumpsuit thing that's going on here. I do wanna know if we're gonna see more than just tour outfits if you last past this round.

CHARLIZE THERON - I really love the shape of the dress. However, I am tired of seeing the cheap shiny belts that everyone is tacking onto their designs.

CHRISTINA MILIAN - This looks cheap and dated. Serving IASF era Beyoncé. I guess I appreciate the shade of yellow?

DAVIKA HOORNE - This is just so right. The simple hair paired with the extravagant headpiece, the gorgeous shade of yellow, the brocade pattern, the train. Whew.

DUCKIE THOT - She doesn't even look excited to be on that carpet! This just does not bring up any emotions in me.. I really don't know what to say. Like I definitely get that she was going for the whole Fenty Puma look, but this falls SO flat for me.

FERGIE - My favorite part of this entry is that Pepsi logo in the last picture. The headphones pair SO well with the red, white, and blue stripes. A+ for the Pepsico design team! No but this look is BAD. It just looks cheap like what are those ruffles, I-. The fit is off, everything about this look is just OFF.

HEIDI KLUM - This is drab. It kinda gives me Carrie Bradshaw, but at least Carrie would've been showing off an exciting shoe underneath this dress. The sad droopy bow? Not a fan of this at all.

JENNIE - Loving the Chanel inspired look here. It is borderline too simple though.. but I'm happy. 

KATY PERRY - I love the leather jacket. That's certainly my favorite part of the look. This entry certainly isn't bad, it's a clean look, but it's a bit boring. I wanna see you step outside of the box with Katy. I know that you could be doing better.

KYLIE MINOGUE - I like the earrings, and I wish I could see more of the bra underneath, because that looks like the most interesting element of the look. I appreciate the 90s aesthetics in these photos, I think that's what saved you from being a bit lower on my list this round. You need to step it up.

LADY GAGA - I feel like you knew this would be a polarizing look when you sent it in. Nevertheless, I for one am glad you sent this look. I love the hair and makeup, it's theatrical yet restrained when you examine Gaga's usual looks. The dramatic collar is EVERYTHING. And I love how she's still rocking these Pleaser boots with literally every look, they really work well here with the delicate shade of yellow in the dress. The bow had the potential to look cheap and kinda last minute, but it works for me. Nice job.

LEA MICHELE - Luke, you finally got it right for me this round. I love her pose, she looks like she knows she's THAT BITCH. I love the sculpture-like shape in the front. It's just really elegant and it suits her well.

LINDA EVANGELISTA - This is really pretty. This is 90s fashion done right, it still looks current and it reminds me of something that we could possibly see on the runway today. I really, really love the black net fascinator thing as well.

LUPITA NYGUNG’O - I don't know... I feel like the shade of yellow with that shade of blue is clashing here. The matching blue headdress throws me off too. It's definitely not a bad look, but it's not really of my style

NATALIA KILLS - Like @Sabbath said, the most interesting thing about this look is the cage skirt. Without that element, this would be just a simple bikini with a cheap umbrella. Love the taxis in the background of the photo, though.

NAMIE AMURO - This is so...... just there for me. There's really nothing to it. And why the cheap-looking random black corset? Why? Why!?

NICKI MINAJ - This just looks sloppy. Perhaps my favorite part of the look are the boots, but the boots aren't enough to save it. It's really just a cheap beige bikini with a yellow peacoat over it. Not a fan. And somehow the looks that Moonlightbae posted after the entries went up were even worse.

PRIYANKA CHOPRA - She picked the EXPENSIVE Topshop dress off of the rack. I really appreciate the springtime feel that this gives off.  I really appreciate the dress's length, it's super sexy on her. For me, this is a clean and well put together look. 

SARA SAMPAIO - I step up from that horrible prom look from last round for sure. I like the pattern here a lot, and I also appreciate how her hair is styled. I also love the body chain. My only complaint is that I wish the skirt was high-waisted.

SASHA VELOUR - The GLAMOR. Now this look is a lot, but it's perfectly styled so I really cannot complain. I love the 3D snake-like tubes on the gown, and I really appreciate the Aphrodite lady she shell bakiney pasties.

SCARLETT JOHANSSON - I don't know why, but this is giving me major Jessica Rabbit vibes. I love the knot detailing by her titties. Simple and effective. 

SELENA GOMEZ - I have never laid a finger on a sewing machine in my life, but I could've made this "dress" with my eyes closed. Like @Sabbath said, this is really just a piece of fabric. Not inventive or exciting whatsoever. 

TAYLOR SWIFT - We love one of The Lord's best music videos. This dress worked really well and it was super effective in the video with it flowing in the wind. It was BEAUTIFUL there. But the dress on its own is nothing special. 

TYRA BANKS - I was not a fan of this look whatsoever when the entries for this round were first posted. But the more I looked at it, the more I started to appreciate it. She went for a banjee aesthetic here and I think it actually works. The corset/bustier is the most exciting element here for me. It almost is TOO messy, but somehow it works.

ZARA LARSSON - She looks like a mannequin in the window of a sex shop in a Long Island strip mall... and not in a good way. This is a huge step down from your edgy and beautiful entry last round. It's just a bikini and a robe.. not exciting.

@beatinglikeadrum @bestfiction @Bxtch @Dom @EriKills @Girlicious @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @kipperskipper @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Lukey @Moonlightbae @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @prézli @Queen Conchita @Riri. @Selenurr @Taylucifer @Thanatos @thecptz @Tsareena

10 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

it's not even 4 pm yet wtf

4 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

tpx73dr.jpg

I got home early

tpx73dr.jpg

LADY GAGA - I feel like you knew this would be a polarizing look when you sent it in. Nevertheless, I for one am glad you sent this look. I love the hair and makeup, it's theatrical yet restrained when you examine Gaga's usual looks. The dramatic collar is EVERYTHING. And I love how she's still rocking these Pleaser boots with literally every look, they really work well here with the delicate shade of yellow in the dress. The bow had the potential to look cheap and kinda last minute, but it works for me. Nice job.

The acclaim. Clueless the best judge periodt

y0jNJmo.gif

CHRISTINA MILIAN - This looks cheap and dated. Serving IASF era Beyoncé. I guess I appreciate the shade of yellow?

FERGIE - My favorite part of this entry is that Pepsi logo in the last picture. The headphones pair SO well with the red, white, and blue stripes. A+ for the Pepsico design team! No but this look is BAD. It just looks cheap like what are those ruffles, I-. The fit is off, everything about this look is just OFF.

NATALIA KILLS - Like @Sabbath said, the most interesting thing about this look is the cage skirt. Without that element, this would be just a simple bikini with a cheap umbrella. Love the taxis in the background of the photo, though.

NAMIE AMURO - This is so...... just there for me. There's really nothing to it. And why the cheap-looking random black corset? Why? Why!?

NICKI MINAJ - This just looks sloppy. Perhaps my favorite part of the look are the boots, but the boots aren't enough to save it. It's really just a cheap beige bikini with a yellow peacoat over it. Not a fan. And somehow the looks that Moonlightbae posted after the entries went up were even worse.

SELENA GOMEZ - I have never laid a finger on a sewing machine in my life, but I could've made this "dress" with my eyes closed. Like @Sabbath said, this is really just a piece of fabric. Not inventive or exciting whatsoever. 

TAYLOR SWIFT - We love one of The Lord's best music videos. This dress worked really well and it was super effective in the video with it flowing in the wind. It was BEAUTIFUL there. But the dress on its own is nothing special. 

ZARA LARSSON - She looks like a mannequin in the window of a sex shop in a Long Island strip mall... and not in a good way. This is a huge step down from your edgy and beautiful entry last round. It's just a bikini and a robe.. not exciting.

I'm crying these reviews sent me the most

We STAN a clueful judge :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Noah said:

Love the taxis in the background of the photo, though.

:bibliahh:

Clueless is like the only good judge so far this round.  He got it with jessica rabbit too, slay.

@Sabbath is a flop bitch this round, callin me cheap, yet praising a little to no yellow having entrihs, i could have sent u a top if thatms enough.

6 minutes ago, Noah said:

I got home early

tpx73dr.jpg

So we will get your reviews and rihsults today too ? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.