6th

Tj5NnM7.png

@Queen Conchita 

Clueless: 6th / Noah: 6th / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 6th / sumthintoxic82: 6th
AVERAGE: 5.4

Wz6zDgW.png

@jamesfog has chosen to eliminate...

Hide contents

I'm sad to see you go. :chick3: You had a lot of great moments this season and even though it got rocky towards the middle, you had a great comeback and slayed us multiple times. I hope you had fun and I hope you'll stick around in the thread! :heart2:

the number of times earlier in this season Sara had me to sit in a electric chair :emofish: 

ROUND 15

PINK

jyJwiwI.png

On 3/17/2019 at 1:26 AM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA - very expected but if you didn’t send this everyone would flip. It’s great and it served it’s purpose in such a magical way. I love how fluffy (?) it is and how it doesn’t overpower her, considering how small she is.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID -  I’m not a fan of the construction on the hips, the shape is very strange and imo, makes the dress look really cheap. Probably my least favorite look of yours this season.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ - from the front it seems like it is too much, but once you see the back everything makes so much sense. I love this shade of pink and how intricate the construction of the outfit is. 

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR -  ahh, I’ve always loved the headpiece. The top and the gloves are nice but I’m not sure about the fringed dress or ugly ass shoes.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO -  It’s kinda safe but the picture where she’s moving the dress really helps give it a new life and made me like it more. She looks good and I like the slit.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O - interesting take on pink. I like the sleeve a lot but this might be _too_ safe and simple

On 3/17/2019 at 1:51 AM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – Wow am I glad you selected this beautiful gown as your pink entry. This will probably go down as my favorite Lady Gaga look of all time. It perfectly marries the craziness of her old looks with her new cleaner way of dressing. So ****ing amazing.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – A let down tbh. Those panels on the side are so weird.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – This is SUBLIME. Easily my favorite look that you've sent this entire season. The hair with it too :jonny6:. I wouldn't change a thing.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – One of my favorite Drag Race promo looks of all time. It definitely showed that was going to shine on her season. I love the whimsical feel that it gives off.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – This is super boring. It's definitely not bad, but I ain't excited whatsoever. Her stepping on the gown in the 2nd pic is a mood.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – Nice and clean. This is how you do a simple look, and still manage to look like you actually cared.

On 3/17/2019 at 7:20 PM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – This is very fluffy and such a fun look. I do like how the color and fabric works well together. :clap3:

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – I do like the side view of the dress. The way everything comes together towards the waist is neat

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – This is absolutely phenomenal. Its very cleancut and royal. I love the shoulder piece and the tail. And it just seems like an extremely light-comfy look

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – This is a so-so look, its not best but not the worst. Its the use of multiple different pinks thats just rubbing me off the wrong way.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – I'd say this is a very pretty ourfit, nothing makes it triumph though. She looks beautiful though.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – I love the asymmetric style of course. Its very smooth and pretty. 

6 hours ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA 
Goregous. It's so Gaga, but like a more mature Gaga. I love the softness of the look. It looks effortless...

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID 
This shade of Pink is ok. I like the silhoutte and I actually do like those panels on the side. The top is what bugs me, the fit is just off. But I wouldnt say overall a bad look.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ 
YAS!!! I love this entire look. The shade of pink, the volume of the dress, the structure. And the fact that this appears to be a tour outfit...I'm just at a loss for words. Fantastic entry.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR 
The color is great, and of course I adore that hat. The dress itself is nice. The feathers had something to the dress. Not bad, but not great either. Middle of the road for me.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO 
I think it is a gorgeous dress, but I feel like I've seen this from you like 5 times already...

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O 
So simple it the design, yet that sleeve just adds enough character to really add something dramatic to this look. Nice choice

1 hour ago, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

jamesfog / LADY GAGA

:jonny5:

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
I actually really like this and the hips are my favorite part. It’s a unique silhouette and I love the color. My only complaints are that I wish the chest was fitted better because the way it’s mashing her down looks visibly uncomfortable and they should’ve ironed or steamed this or something because the creases around the crotch area are pretty noticeable, but other than that this is great.

Loyalty / BEYONCE

[2]

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
I love this x. Season 9 of drag race had the best promo looks and it definitely shows in this. The color is stunning and everything is put together well without drowning her out. I love the fur, fringe, and the headpiece, but I’m not a big fan of the shoes.

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
It’s cute and she looks good, but it’s really plain compared to the other entries. I love the shoes though x.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O
I love this shade of pink and the design of the dress is really nice, but it’s a little plain compared to some of the other entries.

ROUND 15

PINK

dohQM9y.png

1 hour ago, Noah said:

6DvLEcB.png 

Reveal hidden contents

1st

34nFY6u.png

@jamesfog

Clueless: 1st / Noah: 1st / Sabbath: 1st / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 2nd
AVERAGE: 1.4

Congratulations jamesfog! Please PM me the name of the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

2nd

7niRkvR.png

@Loyalty

Clueless: 2nd / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 2nd / Speezy: 1st / sumthintoxic82: 1st

AVERAGE: 1.6

1 hour ago, Noah said:

KhNqkhy.png

Reveal hidden contents

3rd

ZVGa9p9.png

@PinkBox

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 4th / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 4th / sumthintoxic82: 5th
AVERAGE: 4

1 hour ago, Noah said:

YDNKlE7.png

Reveal hidden contents

4th

j6afz4R.png

@Kylie Jenner

Clueless: 5th / Noah: 3rd / Sabbath: 6th / Speezy: 3rd / sumthintoxic82: 4th
AVERAGE: 4.2

1 hour ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

22 minutes ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

5th

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

Clueless: 4th / Noah: 5th / Sabbath: 5th / Speezy: 5th / sumthintoxic82: 3rd
AVERAGE: 4.4

6th

Tj5NnM7.png

@Queen Conchita 

Clueless: 6th / Noah: 6th / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 6th / sumthintoxic82: 6th
AVERAGE: 5.4

22 minutes ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

@jamesfog has chosen to eliminate...

Reveal hidden contents

On 1/7/2019 at 11:42 AM, jamesfog said:

I wanted Gaga so idk who to do now :noparty:

Dua Lipa I guess

12 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:eli: is this the last round

no round 17 is the last round

Tsareena

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Thot there were 2 rounds left 

Black and best look? 

3oz6I32.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.