• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

ROUND 7

HAUTE COUTURE

jyJwiwI.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON – Is that a chicken!? 

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS – I'm not sure how haute this is. It's pretty unpolished and unrefined to me. Probably would've fit better in a Grunge round. I'm confused by this choice.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO – The coat really could've been left out of the look. The dress alone says enough. Anyway, it's a nice look. Definitely haute couture.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA – That third pic is so impactful, I may have dragged this without that photo being included in your entry, because sis looks ROUGH in the other two.. especially in the last pic :rip:. But anyway, it's a really cool look. I'm really not a fan of feathers, so I personally would not have gone with this look, but I still can appreciate a high fashion look when I see one.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS – I appreciate the aesthetics with this one. Kinda GrungeySexyCool. 

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY You sent the most edgy look of the week? I could not believe it. Totally loving the color palette here. From wig to boot perfect. The (dress?) might get dragged for being shapeless, but I really respond well to this look.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID – Yes!!!!! :jonny: Everyone dragged this on Met Gala night, but I LIIIIIIIIIVED for this. I'm so happy you sent this. The headpiece, the gloves, the beautiful makeup, the silhouette. :jonny6:

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ – I opened your entry hoping for either this or the 2013 Met Gala look. This is excess in the best way possible. So gorgeous.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON – Oof... well.. it is a look... Those mixed prints and colors are kinda ugly, like they don't look well together. I'm disappointed. The edges on the purple part is serving Christmas garland.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA – Omfg............ I-..................... this is possibly my favorite look of the season so far. I hate to say it, but Baeguls SNAPPED.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR – Gorgeous stoned alien perfection. But I feel like I wouldn't be doing my judge's duty if I didn't ask for more versatility from you in future rounds :lakitu:

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO – This almost looks cheap af. Like she's kinda serving grandma's old kitchen curtains. It's pretty to look at, but the construction kinda confuses me. The nipple section. The random frill flap things. :rip:

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA – Pretty, but kinda meh at the same time. I definitely don't have any complaints, but it's not really my taste.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT – I liked this look a lot when I first saw it. The fit is absolutely perfect for her thiccer Instagram baddie figure these days. 

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE – This is ****ing beautiful, and it would've been even better without the Sasha Velour beaded bald cap. I'm not mad at all though, the dress (which kinda reminded me of her dress in your yellow entry) is stunning.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O – Stunning silhouette, and the photo itself is ART. Loooove this entry.

@Dom @EriKills @Invisibility @jamesfog @KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @K$Ellie @Loyalty @Moonlightbae @Navyofbadgals @PinkBox @Queen Conchita @Selenurr @Taylucifer @thecptz @Tsareena

Sjdjdkfjfjfn @Clueless I am SO sorry for trying to attack you :bibliahh: I was set into a different mindset because of Noah

I will stream that Radiohead album still tho xoxo

and I’ll help Begin Again get 200m views xoxo

Hannah :rip: "This almost looks cheap af. Like she's kinda serving grandma's old kitchen curtains." :bibliahh:

Does someone have to go home this round though :weeps: I’m slayed tbh 

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Sjdjdkfjfjfn @Clueless I am SO sorry for trying to attack you :bibliahh: I was set into a different mindset because of Noah

I will stream that Radiohead album still tho xoxo

and I’ll help Begin Again get 200m views xoxo

:bibliahh: ily

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Poor Queen Vagina Sausage

tenor.gif

Living up to that name with her entry this round 

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, Speezy said:

Does someone have to go home this round though :weeps: I’m slayed tbh 

yes 2 people :chick3:

Just now, PinkBox said:

@Navyofbadgals attacking Clueless like that akajshshwgwge :bibliahh:

Jdjdjffj I’m honestly so embarrassed rn sjjdkdjdk :bibliahh:

Just now, Clueless said:

:bibliahh: ily

:heart2: sjdkjddk

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Living up to that name with her entry this round 

tenor.gif

she tried her best I think

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Hannah :rip: "This almost looks cheap af. Like she's kinda serving grandma's old kitchen curtains." :bibliahh:

:deadbanana4: vjhhvjhvj the way i keep losing

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

she tried her best I think

giphy.gif

I don’t think it’s a bad entry at all but those flaps do look like a vajayjay

But what do I know, I’m something that Nicki Minaj despises so idk about all dat stuff 

giphy.gif

"That third pic is so impactful, I may have dragged this without that photo being included in your entry, because sis looks ROUGH in the other two.. especially in the last pic :rip:. "

The third pic is the last pic tho? :confused:

1 minute ago, jamesfog said:

"That third pic is so impactful, I may have dragged this without that photo being included in your entry, because sis looks ROUGH in the other two.. especially in the last pic :rip:. "

The third pic is the last pic tho? :confused:

I'm scrihming. I mean to say that the MIDDLE pic is impactful & the third/last pic is tragic

Sorry about that :rip:

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Anyone want a custard cream

tenor.gif

bourbons >>>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.