The Color Game 7 | WINNER REVEALED pg. 283

Noah

16 minutes ago, Lukey said:

When did we start allowing any tom, dick and harry to be judges.

Should have sent a dress in.

Image result for new york tiffany gif

sumthin and sabbath have both won this game before and Speezy has won this game twice (and I even asked you to judge since you won season 4 but you didn't respond alkjdlfkjlaf) 

xJNK43H.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noah

• Navyofbadgals

• Dom

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Yah I don’t get this criticism when literally her tour outfits slay :rip: and a lot of her tour looks could work on red carpet/magazine photoshoot/etc. 

and @Lukey you trollop goblin ass musty hoe comin for my ass when u sent that fricking ugly ass, trash ass jumpsuit.

first of all, I looked very hard for my outfit, cause i'm not a ragging rat that would send an ugly ass jumpsuit, i had a jumpsuit from balmain too, but i was not stupid enough to send it in. 

Related image

see, at least i looked smth else and picked the lesser of two evils. so move along, before coming at me, because i will eat you b*tch.

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

He literally rigged the **** out of it and I’m pretty sure he abandoned later seasons and so on?

you only say this because of your rigged win

My rigged win?

I didn't even come for you.

Image result for you should have just ate your food

1 minute ago, Dom said:

and @Lukey you trollop goblin ass musty hoe comin for my ass when u sent that fricking ugly ass, trash ass jumpsuit.

first of all, I looked very hard for my outfit, cause i'm not a ragging rat that would send an ugly ass jumpsuit, i had a jumpsuit from balmain too, but i was not stupid enough to send it in. 

Related image

see, at least i looked smth else and picked the lesser of two evils. so move along, before coming at me, because i will eat you b*tch.

Nnnnn end her. But even so this outfit looks so classy and not simplistic so I like it a little more than your entry tbh !

6 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Reminder that just because an outfit isn't a dress doesn't mean that it isn't basic/bad x

Sis are you really thinking you deserved high with this drape?

601824934042e488d6e035d8ccbfbe1a.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lukey said:

My rigged win?

I didn't even come for you.

Image result for you should have just ate your food

Actually when the entries were posted you tried to shade me without mentioning me, saying that my outfit had fungus or whatever on it so :mandown: 

but at least I can still sit here and eat my food, wbu now baby?

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

Nnnnn end her. But even so this outfit looks so classy and not simplistic so I like it a little more than your entry tbh !

thanks sis . it does look classy, until you look for other photos of it. and it's a mess.

Image result for scarlett johansson ghost in the shell tokyo

5 minutes ago, Dom said:

Related image

This is actually better than what you sent tbh. This deserved a win.

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

This is better than anything Lea Michele ever wore and it’s not even the best Sasha Velour look

12 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

@Noah eating her popcorn, watching the meltdowns get her a lot of pages

xJNK43H.gif

kii

xJNK43H.gif

6 minutes ago, Dom said:

Related image

You literally had fungus growing on your dress, stupid ass hoe.

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

No I don't, I didn't deserve high. I deserved win 

xJNK43H.gif

Do you think that Lea Michele is a fashion icon that deserves to be higher than bottom though? 

xJNK43H.gif

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Actually when the entries were posted you tried to shade me without mentioning me, saying that my outfit had fungus or whatever on it so :mandown: 

but at least I can still sit here and eat my food, wbu now baby?

Girl, I was talking about Scarletts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.