1 hour ago, Noah said:

6DvLEcB.png

Reveal hidden contents

1st

GGQuah8.png

@thecptz

Clueless: 1st / Noah: 1st / Sabbath: 1st / Speezy: 6th / sumthintoxic82: 2nd
AVERAGE: 2.2

Congratulations thecptz! Please PM me the contestant in the bottom you wish to eliminate ASAP after the rest of the results are revealed.

2nd

HCQzGnH.png

@beatinglikeadrum

Clueless: 9th / Noah: 3rd / Sabbath: 2nd / Speezy: 3rd / sumthintoxic82: 1st
AVERAGE: 3.6

3rd

7niRkvR.png

@Loyalty

Clueless: 12th / Noah: 7th / Sabbath: 3rd / Speezy: 2nd / sumthintoxic82: 3rd
AVERAGE: 5.4

1 hour ago, Noah said:

KhNqkhy.png

Reveal hidden contents

4th

ZVGa9p9.png

@PinkBox

Clueless: 5th / Noah: 2nd / Sabbath: 6th / Speezy: 9th / sumthintoxic82: 9th
AVERAGE: 6.2

5th

nikxdDG.png

@Navyofbadgals

Clueless: 6th / Noah: 5th / Sabbath: 10th / Speezy: 7th / sumthintoxic82: 8th
AVERAGE: 7.2

6th

j6afz4R.png

@Kylie Jenner

Clueless: 2nd / Noah: 19th / Sabbath: 5th / Speezy: 8th / sumthintoxic82: 6th
AVERAGE: 8

7th

34nFY6u.png

@jamesfog

Clueless: 4th / Noah: 6th / Sabbath: 7th / Speezy: 21st / sumthintoxic82: 4th
AVERAGE: 8.4

8th

yjImlkp.png

@KatyCatPH

Clueless: 14th / Noah: 15th / Sabbath: 16th / Speezy: 5th / sumthintoxic82: 7th
AVERAGE: 11.4

8th

kYdQdzK.png

@K$Ellie

Clueless: 13th / Noah: 14th / Sabbath: 8th / Speezy: 4th / sumthintoxic82: 18th
AVERAGE: 11.4

10th

ESrtWr3.png

@kipperskipper

Clueless: 11th / Noah: 10th / Sabbath: 17th / Speezy: 10th / sumthintoxic82: 10th
AVERAGE: 11.6

1 hour ago, Noah said:

YDNKlE7.png

Reveal hidden contents

11th

Tj5NnM7.png

@Queen Conchita

Clueless: 10th / Noah: 9th / Sabbath: 19th / Speezy: 17th / sumthintoxic82: 5th
AVERAGE: 12

11th

JmWrAe2.png

@Taylucifer

Clueless: 17th / Noah: 8th / Sabbath: 4th / Speezy: 19th / sumthintoxic82: 12th

11th

ReVHktY.png

@Lukey

Clueless: 3rd / Noah: 16th / Sabbath: 12th / Speezy: 13th / sumthintoxic82: 16th

14th

P3egDJD.png

@EriKills

Clueless: 16th / Noah: 12th / Sabbath: 14th / Speezy: 1st  / sumthintoxic82:19th
AVERAGE: 12.4

15th

taMdzw5.png

@bestfiction

Clueless: 18th / Noah: 4th / Sabbath: 11th / Speezy: 20th / sumthintoxic82: 25th
AVERAGE: 15.6

15th

2gLf462.png

@Dom

Clueless: 8th / Noah: 18th / Sabbath: 24th / Speezy: 18th / sumthintoxic82: 15th
AVERAGE: 16.6

17th

yFcsG2W.png

@Selenurr

Clueless: 17th / Noah: 22nd / Sabbath: 23rd / Speezy: 22nd / sumthintoxic82: 11th
AVERAGE: 17

18th

Z5UGu3w.png

@Tsareena

Clueless: 15th / Noah: 21th / Sabbath: 15th / Speezy: 14th / sumthintoxic82: 22nd
AVERAGE: 17.4

19th

TRqF6MQ.png

@Thanatos

Clueless: 19th / Noah: 20th / Sabbath: 9th / Speezy: 26th / sumthintoxic82: 14th
AVERAGE: 17.6

1 hour ago, Noah said:

aFNdoDm.png

Reveal hidden contents

20th

kg6ncdA.png

@Moonlightbae

Clueless: 20th / Noah: 11th / Sabbath: 25th / Speezy: 16th / sumthintoxic82: 20th

AVERAGE: 18.4

21st

6Gr2RuS.png

@Riri.

Clueless: 25th / Noah: 17th / Sabbath: 18th / Speezy: 11th / sumthintoxic82: 24th

AVERAGE: 19

1 hour ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

Sadly we must say goodbye to...

Reveal hidden contents

25th

wZdctSk.png

@Bxtch

Clueless: 22nd / Noah: 23rd / Sabbath: 20th / Speezy: 24th / sumthintoxic82: 21st
AVERAGE: 20.4

26th

zNruwZU.png

@PoKiTaurus

Clueless: 26th / Noah: 26th / Sabbath: 26th / Speezy: 15th / sumthintoxic82: 26th
AVERAGE: 23.8

58 minutes ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

44 minutes ago, Noah said:

jqDEpBP.png

Reveal hidden contents

22nd

RpTRnr8.png

@prézli

Clueless: 23rd / Noah: 24th / Sabbath: 13th / Speezy: 23rd / sumthintoxic82: 13th
AVERAGE: 19.2

23rd

lX9lPxc.png

@Invisibility

Clueless: 21st / Noah: 25th / Sabbath: 22nd / Speezy: 12th / sumthintoxic82: 17th
AVERAGE: 19.4

24th

dXb6cLf.png

@Girlicious

Clueless: 24th / Noah: 13th / Sabbath: 21st / Speezy: 25th / sumthintoxic82: 23rd
AVERAGE: 21.2

42 minutes ago, Noah said:

Wz6zDgW.png

@thecptz's choice is...

Reveal hidden contents

@Loyalty being robbed of first place twice now :biblio: The Leather and Yellow looks >>>>>

(sorry just now seeing the placements for yellow round). 

37 minutes ago, Noah said:

YXjOHiz.png

ROUND 4
SKIN TONES / NUDES

For this round please send me your celebrity's best skin tone/nude look. Any color from light cream/eggshell to dark brown is acceptable for this round. See through/transparent is allowed as long as it's not another color (ask me first though). The color of the outfit does not have to match your celebrity's skin tone. As always, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

@Clueless @Sabbath @Speezy @sumthintoxic82

I updated this to include see through/transparent outfits as long as they're nude see through/transparent.

6 minutes ago, EriKills said:

@Loyalty being robbed of first place twice now :biblio: The Leather and Yellow looks >>>>>

And that's that on that, I'm winning this round tho

sBU23J9.gif

ROUND 3

YELLOW

jyJwiwI.png

On 1/20/2019 at 6:10 PM, Noah said:

@Speezy

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON
Ooo, very stylized, she almost looks like a real life Barbie in the outfit. The shoes and belt are a plus too.

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE
Very SesameStreet-esque. It suffers from what Natalia did last round, which was the severity of the puffiness blocking other parts of the outfit. It looks pretty and chest piece looks good too

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ
Its cute-ish. Very grandma-esque… I like the shoes

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON
Seems almost like something good to wear to the OSCARs. It’s simple and almost grandma-esque

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS
Wait I stan a bit. The neckless, the umbrella, the fence WIG
Black and yellow is a good combo for an outfit and you cant go wrong.. She balanced asymmetrical pieces too. Her and the fence did that. 

Girlicious / DUCKIE THOT
Its okay/risky outfit in general. These type of outfits certain people can pull off great . If there wasn’t cut outs near the hip, then this would’ve been a better outfit. From the butt up it looks good.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO
Very neat. The mesh/transparent tail of the dress is neat also the belt and above is cute

jamesfog / LADY GAGA
She seems stiff and stuffed in this outfit. It goes from over the top to simple, when you look at it from head to toe. If she had a Black and Purple belt or Purple shoes the outfit as a whole would’ve came together WAAAY MORE SMOOTHLY.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY
We love improvements. Its very summer/spring like with the purple/yellow combo. I have no complaints tbh

kipperskipper / JENNIE
I was gonna drag you because I thought this was another GTA-civilian like outfit until I seen the pictures with better details of the outfit. I love that it matches and it looks very comfortable, also the fabric looks nice. This is your best entry so far tbh

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID
Very elegant tbh. I just dislike the way the fabric looks. The designs and accessories are cute though

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS
Wait Okay Mrs T, go awf. I really can’t find nothing to complain about, I believe everything matches up well… so … :cm:

Loyalty / BEYONCE
Okay Mrs Lemonade. I love the simplicity in the color and the placement of the designs. Also love how it appears to be a body suit.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE
Its cute. I like the little flaps

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON
Let start by saying the dress could’ve been better w/o the furballs on the sleeves. It just looks cluttered with them on.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA
A step up from last round, very Cinderella/Disney princess like.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR
Its suffers from being overdesigned. Those silver/goldish tentacle things is a recent Mariah Carey song. And the headpiece is too much. Everything else is beautiful

PoKiTaurus / FERGIE
Very summer like. I like the ruffles and the mid piece/belt.

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN
Very grandma-esque..though. Simple, plain and 50% "WOW" factor

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO
Not bad but not my favorite. Its too well patterned for me. Its sexy though. But the skirt length bothers me a bit on this outfit 

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ
Effective use of the colors. A mix of fashion, business-casual and being sexy out in the rain

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Its cute to look at and fitting but , 0  “WOW” factor 

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT
Its cute/regular, the neck piece helps . Nothing else left to judge 

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM
This suffers on what Linda E suffered from last round. Its very plain. Unironed and bedsheet-like. Only thing that helped the outfit is the purse.

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE
Very regal. The headpiece is a turn off. Well done though

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O
An almost bad risk with the Blue/Yellow combo. From the waist up its amazing.

On 1/20/2019 at 7:13 PM, Noah said:

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

Kylie Jenner - Bella Hadid - Gorgeous, I love this shade of yellow, it looks beautiful and expensive on her.

Lukey - Lea Michele - I like the shape of the dress and this color looks cute on her.

Dom - Scarlett Johansson - the fabric looks very cheap, as well as this shade of yellow. Serving ugly prom looks.

jamesfog - Lady Gaga - it looks very busy with all the ruffles but it manages to make sense. I like how they decided to use a belt to give her a little shape, I just wish it was a solid color since there’s so much going on already. Talking about color, I think it would look better if the shoes weren’t black.

beatinglikeadrum - Charlize Theron - I love this!!! Ahhh this is so unique and beautiful, I love how this is constructed. I love the sleek and skinny gold belt, amazing!

K$Ellie - Tyra Banks - She looks like she’s on a music video for a song about how she has so much more money than me. It’s fun and very different from your other entries, I like it. I’m not a fan of the bottom part of the coat.

Navyofbadgals - Linda Evangelista - Quinceañera. But like an expensive quinceañera. I’m glad you added the gif because I love how the skirt flows when she moves it around and I like the headpiece she’s wearing in the third pic.

Moonlightbae - Zara Larsson - I hate the underwear she’s wearing under the robe. The whole look is very basic and very instagram-like. Meh.

Riri. - Nicki Minaj - Looks good. Simple and safe.

Pinkbox - Sasha Velour - I’m not a fan of the crown or the pasties, both look a little cheap compared to the rest of the outfit. I like the concept, the color and all the details on the dress! I’m especially in love with the fabric at the bottom, it’s so beautiful.

Taylucifer - Taylor Swift - I’m so glad you sent gifs ‘cause they really show off how beautiful the dress is and moves. Your best entry so far!

Girlicious - Duckie Thot - It looks good on her and she looks ~cool, but this is too boring and a little underwhelming considering the great entries you’ve sent before.

Invisibility - Namie Amuro - Hideous shoe and I wish the corset wasn’t there. The dress is okay.

Loyalty - Beyoncé - a perfect ‘simple’ entry. I love how this fits and compliments her body, WHEW. I absolutely adore the close up shot you sent, the fabric looks exquisite and sewn to perfection. I love this. Only thing I don’t like is the robe on the first picture, but she can just throw it to the side or something. 

PoKitaurus - Fergie - cheeeaaaap all around. The color, the ruffles, the shoe, the accessories…

thecptz - Davika Hoorne - YES! The color, the headpiece, the shape, the fit, the fabric, the accessories, the makeup! Everything feels CORRECT!

prezli - Christina Milian - I like how the sleeves look on the shot of her standing up, as well as how it fits her. My only complaint would be the fabric, cause the transparency makes it look a lot less expensive.

kipperskipper - Jennie - very cute and it works very well on her. I like the bow ‘cause it makes it a little more interesting and I feel like it helps put together the entire outfit better.

Tsareena - Lupita Nyong’o - I love how this shade of blue works on her, it’s breathtaking. Unfortunately, this is a yellow round and I’m not sure if I’m that much of a fan of the yellow bit. Looks good on her, I just wish there was something else to it.

Bxtch - Selena Gomez -

K3S6x0j.jpg

Selenurr - Priyanka Chopra - I feel like you could buy this at Macy’s or something. I don’t think this fits her very well, the long sleeves + turtle neck + heavy pattern make her shoulders look very broad and add volume to her shape all over.

bestfiction - Kylie Minogue - the coat reminds me a little of Tweety. It’s good but everything else that she’s wearing helps elevate it so much. I love the makeup and the earrings! She looks great.

EriKills - Natalia Kills - I mean, it’s pretty much just a bikini, but I like the embellishments. Not sure about the cage typa thing but it certainly helps make it more interesting.

Queen Conchita - Sara Sampaio - the outfit works for the event she’s at, I’m not a fan of the top, I think it would look better if it was a solid color instead to help it look less busy.

Thanatos - Heidi Klum - It’s a cute dress but a little uninspired. She looks good but I dislike the detail on the top.

KatyCatPH - Katy Perry - I love that purple jacket so much, but just like with Tsareena’s entry, it’s a shame that the yellow part isn’t my favorite. 

On 1/21/2019 at 2:57 PM, Noah said:

@Clueless

Reveal hidden contents

BELLA HADID - This is so simple and elegant, I absolutely love it. The flowy quality of the fabric is beautiful. Perhaps I would've paired it with a different show, but that's just me being picky.

BEYONCÉ - Where in the world is Carmen Knowles? The dramatic wide-brim hat is EEEEVERYTHING. I like the whole boots attached to the jumpsuit thing that's going on here. I do wanna know if we're gonna see more than just tour outfits if you last past this round.

CHARLIZE THERON - I really love the shape of the dress. However, I am tired of seeing the cheap shiny belts that everyone is tacking onto their designs.

CHRISTINA MILIAN - This looks cheap and dated. Serving IASF era Beyoncé. I guess I appreciate the shade of yellow?

DAVIKA HOORNE - This is just so right. The simple hair paired with the extravagant headpiece, the gorgeous shade of yellow, the brocade pattern, the train. Whew.

DUCKIE THOT - She doesn't even look excited to be on that carpet! This just does not bring up any emotions in me.. I really don't know what to say. Like I definitely get that she was going for the whole Fenty Puma look, but this falls SO flat for me.

FERGIE - My favorite part of this entry is that Pepsi logo in the last picture. The headphones pair SO well with the red, white, and blue stripes. A+ for the Pepsico design team! No but this look is BAD. It just looks cheap like what are those ruffles, I-. The fit is off, everything about this look is just OFF.

HEIDI KLUM - This is drab. It kinda gives me Carrie Bradshaw, but at least Carrie would've been showing off an exciting shoe underneath this dress. The sad droopy bow? Not a fan of this at all.

JENNIE - Loving the Chanel inspired look here. It is borderline too simple though.. but I'm happy. 

KATY PERRY - I love the leather jacket. That's certainly my favorite part of the look. This entry certainly isn't bad, it's a clean look, but it's a bit boring. I wanna see you step outside of the box with Katy. I know that you could be doing better.

KYLIE MINOGUE - I like the earrings, and I wish I could see more of the bra underneath, because that looks like the most interesting element of the look. I appreciate the 90s aesthetics in these photos, I think that's what saved you from being a bit lower on my list this round. You need to step it up.

LADY GAGA - I feel like you knew this would be a polarizing look when you sent it in. Nevertheless, I for one am glad you sent this look. I love the hair and makeup, it's theatrical yet restrained when you examine Gaga's usual looks. The dramatic collar is EVERYTHING. And I love how she's still rocking these Pleaser boots with literally every look, they really work well here with the delicate shade of yellow in the dress. The bow had the potential to look cheap and kinda last minute, but it works for me. Nice job.

LEA MICHELE - Luke, you finally got it right for me this round. I love her pose, she looks like she knows she's THAT BITCH. I love the sculpture-like shape in the front. It's just really elegant and it suits her well.

LINDA EVANGELISTA - This is really pretty. This is 90s fashion done right, it still looks current and it reminds me of something that we could possibly see on the runway today. I really, really love the black net fascinator thing as well.

LUPITA NYGUNG’O - I don't know... I feel like the shade of yellow with that shade of blue is clashing here. The matching blue headdress throws me off too. It's definitely not a bad look, but it's not really of my style

NATALIA KILLS - Like @Sabbath said, the most interesting thing about this look is the cage skirt. Without that element, this would be just a simple bikini with a cheap umbrella. Love the taxis in the background of the photo, though.

NAMIE AMURO - This is so...... just there for me. There's really nothing to it. And why the cheap-looking random black corset? Why? Why!?

NICKI MINAJ - This just looks sloppy. Perhaps my favorite part of the look are the boots, but the boots aren't enough to save it. It's really just a cheap beige bikini with a yellow peacoat over it. Not a fan. And somehow the looks that Moonlightbae posted after the entries went up were even worse.

PRIYANKA CHOPRA - She picked the EXPENSIVE Topshop dress off of the rack. I really appreciate the springtime feel that this gives off.  I really appreciate the dress's length, it's super sexy on her. For me, this is a clean and well put together look. 

SARA SAMPAIO - I step up from that horrible prom look from last round for sure. I like the pattern here a lot, and I also appreciate how her hair is styled. I also love the body chain. My only complaint is that I wish the skirt was high-waisted.

SASHA VELOUR - The GLAMOR. Now this look is a lot, but it's perfectly styled so I really cannot complain. I love the 3D snake-like tubes on the gown, and I really appreciate the Aphrodite lady she shell bakiney pasties.

SCARLETT JOHANSSON - I don't know why, but this is giving me major Jessica Rabbit vibes. I love the knot detailing by her titties. Simple and effective. 

SELENA GOMEZ - I have never laid a finger on a sewing machine in my life, but I could've made this "dress" with my eyes closed. Like @Sabbath said, this is really just a piece of fabric. Not inventive or exciting whatsoever. 

TAYLOR SWIFT - We love one of The Lord's best music videos. This dress worked really well and it was super effective in the video with it flowing in the wind. It was BEAUTIFUL there. But the dress on its own is nothing special. 

TYRA BANKS - I was not a fan of this look whatsoever when the entries for this round were first posted. But the more I looked at it, the more I started to appreciate it. She went for a banjee aesthetic here and I think it actually works. The corset/bustier is the most exciting element here for me. It almost is TOO messy, but somehow it works.

ZARA LARSSON - She looks like a mannequin in the window of a sex shop in a Long Island strip mall... and not in a good way. This is a huge step down from your edgy and beautiful entry last round. It's just a bikini and a robe.. not exciting.

On 1/21/2019 at 5:52 PM, Noah said:

@Noah

Reveal hidden contents

beatinglikeadrum / CHARLIZE THERON whew the first entry of yours that has actually blown me away. A major improvement from the last 2 rounds. The dress is gorgeous and the belt and shoes are amazing with it. A really well put together look..

bestfiction / KYLIE MINOGUE The first entry from you that I’ve actually liked! The feathers are stunning, it reminds me of big bird in the best possible way. I wish we could see what was going on underneath of the feathers because the metal bra thing she’s wearing looks really nice.

Bxtch / SELENA GOMEZ I agree that itsapieceoffabric.jpg. It’s cute in a casual sense, but outside of that it’s not really doing that much for me.

Dom / SCARLETT JOHANSSON It’s cute. The material looks nice and the cut around the chest area looks great.

EriKills / NATALIA KILLS It’s cute. I love the elements of yellow with the black.

Girlicious / DUCKIE THOT This is nice and different from the other entries. Overall it’s not the most amazing and doesn’t really stand out the most, but it’s still a solid look.

Invisibility / NAMIE AMURO It’s a little basic and I don’t really like the corset over the dress in this. Also not really a big fan of the shoes.

jamesfog / LADY GAGA It’s cute and unique, She’s serving face and the hair goes well with it too.

KatyCatPH / KATY PERRY I would’ve liked her VSFS look more, but this is still cute. I like the flowers and the purple mixed in with the yellow, which is also complimented well with the jacket.

kipperskipper / JENNIE Probably your best entry so far. It’s cute and kind of reminds me of Clueless (the movie, not the judge).The gifs give this more justice than what the photos do.

Kylie Jenner / BELLA HADID Your first entry that I haven’t been that big of a fan of. It’s a little basic, but not terribly basic like a few others.

K$Ellie / TYRA BANKS I love the coat, but not so much the other elements of this. Overall it’s a good look, but I feel like it could’ve been executed a lot better.

Loyalty / BEYONCÉ Everything about this is really solid and nice. It definitely stands out from the rest of the entries too.

Lukey / LEA MICHELE I really like the design of the dress with the flaps. I wish the whole dress was either a little shorter or went all the way to the floor though.

Moonlightbae / ZARA LARSSON It’s cute. I really like these types of robes.

Navyofbadgals / LINDA EVANGELISTA A major step up from last round! I love big dresses like these even though sometimes they can be on the verge of being a bit quinceanera-ey. This is really well done though.

PinkBox / SASHA VELOUR Talented, brilliant, incredible, showstopping, etc. I’m surprised the other judges aren’t loving this as much as I am. The tentacles going up the dress, the seashells, the starfish headpiece, and the detail of everything is gorgeous and really well thought out. Another great entry from you!

PoKiTaurus / FERGIE Not really a fan of this. The fabric looks really sheer (and not in a good way) and I don’t really like the ruffle placement on this. 

prézli / CHRISTINA MILIAN Simple and basic :/

Queen Conchita / SARA SAMPAIO A good look. I like the design on the outfit and the necklace and hair pins go really well with it.

Riri. / NICKI MINAJ It’s a cute look. I like the jacket and the shoes the most.

Selenurr / PRIYANKA CHOPRA It’s cute/okay. Not really that exciting or interesting though. Very daytime talk show like your entry for the first round.

Taylucifer / TAYLOR SWIFT It’s simple, but not in a bad way. It’s very classic and pretty, especially with the wind blowing it back. The necklace looks nice too from what I can see.

Thanatos / HEIDI KLUM It’s cute. I’m not a big fan of the way the bottom of the dress is designed though because it makes it look like bags. 

thecptz / DAVIKA HOORNE Talented, brilliant, incredible, showstopping, etc. The design, the headpiece, and the color are all gorgeous. A really great entry.

Tsareena / LUPITA NYONG'O It’s cute. I like the blue and yellow elements together in this. (I don’t really see what you’re seeing to think that this is risky though.)

6 hours ago, Noah said:

@sumthintoxic82

Reveal hidden contents

Bella Hadid - stunner. My favorite look from you. I like the design and accessories. 

Beyoncé - I love the fit and design of the whole outfit. The hat is great, love the pin clips. 

Charlize Theron - STYLISH!!! I love this entire look. The shape of the dress, the accessories...everything about this look is fantastic.

Christina Milian - like Taylor, it’s a frat shot but the dress is just ok. Fit and design is well.

Davika - Gorgeous! Regal and elegant. I love the design on the dress. 

Duckie - Was a risk to send this...and that did not pay off. I love the top but the bottom half is the pits 

Fergie - it’s just ... a no from me. The design is not good. That shade of yellow is not good for her...

Heidi Klum - I still like this outfit but it’s just a bit...plain. It needed something else to add to it. But better than last week (for me)

Jennie - it’s cute and fits her well. Has a similar vibe to Sara’s but I enjoyed that one more. 

Katy Perry - it’s a good look. I like the outfit and colors. Although the purple caught my eye way more than the yellow did...

Kylie Minogue - I mean it looks like it could be a nice jacket? But I can’t really get anything real design from it.

Lady Gaga - I feel like, you’ll either love it or hare it, but I love it. It’s so....eccentric but totally works with Gaga’s vibe. Those shoes, that shade of

yellow....it all works 

Lea - nice. Simple. Pretty. Not much to say

Linda - a step up from Heidi’s dress. Has this fairytale vibe that works well

Lupita - the fabric is not great, makes the outfit look cheaper. And the blue is the better color here than yellow

Namie - Simple. I do like the black but nothing out of the ordinary 

Natalia Kills - The photoshoot is nice but the outfit is just ok. 

Nicki Minaj - as a photoshoot this is ok but the outfit is just a miss from me...

Priyanka- I love the color combo of this outfit and the high slit. If the yellow was more noticeable it would be higher but the purple seems to be the star here more.

Sara - I really like the whole 2018 clueless vibe from this. The fit is great and I love the design. The jacket is amazing. Would have loved a

different top but overall still a fan

Sasha - I like elements of the outfit, but then other parts take away. I hate the seashell “bra” it’s the first thing that catches my eye and I just don’t like them. The dress is nice but all the extra elements don’t work for me. Still more exciting than others though

Scarlett - I love the silhouette and shade, but kinda...simple for Scarlett. I know I loved it last week but the necklace added that extra spark needed. Still like this more than others though...

Selena Gomez - simple. Kinda plain.

Taylor Swift - it’s a gorgeous shot, but the dress itself is just ok. Nothing a amazing but fit is well and I like the design

Tyra - I like the robe but don’t love it. The outfit as a whole is ok. 

Zara - the robe is nice (Tyra’s was better) and the bikini was ok.

• ATRL Moderator

the rigamorris!! girlicious sent a decent look!!! (she has a better yellow one but :mandown:)

Sent. I have a lot to choose from tbh so I might change my mind before the deadline.

But one thing I noticed so far about my fave is she hates wearing necklaces. She must be really proud of those knockers.

13 minutes ago, Noah said:

I updated this to include see through/transparent outfits as long as they're nude see through/transparent.

No deadline?

11 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

No deadline?

akldjflsdjkfsf mess I knew I was forgetting something. thanks :rip: 

I found one outfit so far and I think it’s the only pic of that outfit sjfjdjfjk messy

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I found one outfit so far and I think it’s the only pic of that outfit sjfjdjfjk messy

Hope u flop xoxo

Also, a tip if you're struggling to find outfits by googling "nude" try words like "beige" "brown" "cream" "leopard/cheetah print" "fur" etc.

Edited by Noah

4 minutes ago, Dom said:

Hope u flop xoxo

Thx <3 

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

Also, a tip if you're struggling to find outfits by googling "nude" try words like "beige" "brown" "cream" "leopard/cheetah print" "fur" etc.

Oh bitch trust me I tried it all

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Speezy

Bye I won twice, with a flop and someone who has more ground in the fashion industry. Y’all just need better search engine words 

20 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Am I allowed to send an actual naked pic

i would gag at the NERVE 

I'll lock in my entry. This is definitely the winner.

3008667.jpg?itok=7EcwGFZG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.