reece(:'s Best of 2018 >>> Top 100 Songs

reece(:

rnLMgvU.png

NNolehG.jpg

Hi I've never done this before! I'd like to archive my favourite and possibly least favourite songs of the year to look back upon. If this interests any forum users/thread viewers that's also a bonus! I'll reveal 5-10 top songs each day counting down from 100 and then perhaps move onto something else! I'll start later today :)

Will begin with some Honorable Mentions

N0jNuO3.png

V6r5ALa.png

s2oAoAG.png

79TOpC9.png

V1Oc4zO.png

B1xMCYF.png

W5iYNB1.png

6F9kXsO.png

TIBoOhP.png

tbQ0Yuo.png

YmbeACS.png

IjPNNle.png

Edited by reece(:

• ATRL Moderator

Woman Like Me :clap3: 

Welcome to the party :gaycat4:

Throw a Fit is decent from what I remember. I don't like the bitches remix but the original is so good. Woman Like Me is the first Little Mix single I've really cared for, there's a few other cute ones though. Should be on the main list!

Woman Like Me :clap3:

Mariah :) btw cute layout

100-96

kOikAap.png

This track brought me a true throwback to a 2000s sound, and Raye and Kojo work so well together. The hook is infectious! Similarly their other collab (Crew) was just as catchy.

Oo9H3xk.png

Lily Allen came back to music on a whole vibe! This was my favourite cut from the album and aptly was named as the lead single. A shame it didn't do more on the charts!! I don't mind the rap feature here.

SPrwJL5.png

A carefree generic bop with Karen's brilliant vocals showcased here, particularly towards the end! Perfect for the summer and needs more recognition.

BlHZG2L.png

A great pairing but I feel Kehlani shines through more here. Everything about this song worked for me and I could feel the artistic chemistry between the two. It definitely deserved better chart recognition.

u6brSFR.png

I don't know why but I really enjoyed this as one of the best cuts from Bebe's album this year, maybe the catchiness! I'm surprised to say I feel like the feature added to the song rather than took away from Bebe's shine. Although I'm totally fine with this being their one and only collab :eli: 

Edited by reece(:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.