Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Bird

• Weed

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• conatus

I oficialy give up

Just now, HandsOn said:

Wasn't a flop by any stretch of the imagination :skull:

Well I simply copy and pasted every male artist that I recognized from that list which had a cover art that could somewhat correlate to the image we have

1989 said I said the song title in one of my posts. I went through all of them and I said no song title but Chained to the Rhythm, Hello, Send My Love, or Water Under The Bridge. I looked for any song with the same name from 2011, and except the Hello ones already post, nothing. 1989 is just messin with us.

F.A.M.E.? The image is a mess. :skull: Thirteenth? The Path Of Totality? The Lost Children? Never Say Never: The something? Age of Joker? Unforgiving? :rip:

Edited by TinkerbellClap

Just now, theblackestday said:

Well I simply copy and pasted every male artist that I recognized from that list which had a cover art that could somewhat correlate to the image we have

No I know I'm just correcting people for if OP ever decides to step foot back in his thread. Like I said earlier, either someone already guessed correctly and he missed it or one or more of the clues he gave us is incorrect.

1 minute ago, Aftertaste said:

1989 said I said the song title in one of my posts. I went through all of them and I said no song title but Chained to the Rhythm, Hello, Send My Love, or Water Under The Bridge. I looked for any song with the same name from 2011, and except the Hello ones already post, nothing. 1989 is just messin with us.

giphy.gif

Whatever - Hot Chelle Rae? 

Revolver - T-Pain? 

TY.O - Taio Cruz?

I give up 

2.gif

Edited by revivals
Added a gif

3 minutes ago, Aftertaste said:

1989 is just messin with us.

28b67ug-1.gif

I'm starting to feel like this too

6 minutes ago, Aftertaste said:

I did not waste my lunch break just for him

to be messing with us :rip: 

He said that the singles would give it hope. So it can't be any ole artist with a flop album. He had to have a hit single too.

@1989 come here you dumb bitch.

AGBW.jpg

tumblr_n9nv3v3cm51rsxbklo1_500.gif

Edited by DouglasBooth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.