Scandalous's Little Bit Scandalous 2018 | Songs/Movies #10-1

Scandalous

I always do year-end lists but I've never done one of these on ATRL before

anyway this is going to be boring and quick bc I'm too lazy and busy to commit to doing anything fancy but yeah

giphy.gif

what to expect:

TOP 10 SONGS

TOP 20+ ALBUMS

TOP 10 MOVIES

:gaycat4:

Edited by Scandalous

I don't feel like waiting since I actually have some free time rn so lemme start :gaycat4:

THE MOST SCANDALOUS SONGS OF 2018 :gaycat4:

honorable mentions:

Camila Cabello - "Something's Gotta Give"

as if I'd let this LOSER anywhere near my actual best of list, but this song is a masterpiece :gaycat4:

Louisa feat. 2 Chainz - "YES"

unfortunately the GP said NO :shakeno:

Natalie Portman feat. Sia, Myah Marie, Siri, Unknown Vocal Processing - "Wrapped Up"

woo I'm such a sucker for a great pop power ballad, the only thing keeping it from my top 10 is that vocal editing :rip:

THE MOST SCANDALOUS FILMS OF 2018 :gaycat4:

honorable mentions:

Annihilation

First Reformed

Hereditary

Incredibles 2

Love, Simon

Rihanna's Ocean's 8

Ready Player One

Red Sparrow

Edited by Scandalous

• ATRL Moderator

yes was def a bop

for movies... I saw love, simon and heriditary both great movies

3 hours ago, Tsareena said:

yes was def a bop

ugh a masterpiece

moving this right along

giphy.gif

I still need to see Incredibles 2 :jonny: 

anyways stan Annihilation, Rihanna's Ocean 8 and Hereditary

also stan Love, Simon.. was lowkey depressed for a while after I saw it because I'll never end up as good oop! the ugliness jumped out

10. Dua Lipa, "Want To"

the only reason this isn't higher is bc it's been around for 2 years but yes, her best song FINALLY got an official release

9. Lennon Stella, "Bad"

the new pop girl we needed

8. Kim Petras, "All the Time"

the other new pop girl we needed. I was able to meet Legend this year at Troye's concert and she called me a skinny legend :gaycat4:

7. Lykke Li, "Deep End"

this album received so many lashings but omg this is my fav Lykke song ever. swimmingpoolswimmingpoolswimmingpoolswimmingpool

6. Rita Ora, "Let You Love Me"

seeing this song on lots of lists this year, definitely one of the biggest pop earworms of the year. gets stuck in my head everytime I hear it. EASYFUN did that!

10. A Star Is Born

9. Crazy Rich Asians

8. Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

7. Sorry to Bother You

6. A Simple Favor

Hereditary

Incredibles 2

Love, Simon

Love these 3 :clap3: Nick Robinson is such  cutie 

8. Kim Petras, "All the Time"

Pop excellence :heart2:

3 hours ago, Scandalous said:

Louisa feat. 2 Chainz - "YES"

unfortunately the GP said NO :shakeno:

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

8. Kim Petras, "All the Time"

the other new pop girl we needed. I was able to meet Legend this year at Troye's concert and she called me a skinny legend :gaycat4:

7. Lykke Li, "Deep End"

this album received so many lashings but omg this is my fav Lykke song ever. swimmingpoolswimmingpoolswimmingpoolswimmingpool

6. Rita Ora, "Let You Love Me"

seeing this song on lots of lists this year, definitely one of the biggest pop earworms of the year. gets stuck in my head everytime I hear it. EASYFUN did that!

:clap3: 

Songs HMs: Waiting until I watch Vox Lux to hear Wrapped Up, but I've heard her songs are autotuned to death :oh:

Songs #10-6: I like 3 artists on here but I can't say I enjoy these song choices :gaycat3: I don't like Want To's drop.

Films HMs: Ocean's 8, Ready Player One and Red Sparrow aren't among my favorites for the year :keir: Love, Simon is cute and does the job. Incredibles 2 is a solid sequel yes! || Films #10-6: A Simple Favor didn't do much for me. Crazy Rich Asians was good, just saw it days ago. A Star Is Born is obviously amazing :date:

2 hours ago, Maddox said:

Not a big fan of A Simple Favor or Sorry To Bother You, both were okay i guess

ASIB, Incredibles 2, Hereditary :heart2: 

eh yeah not for everyone. Hereditary almost made my top 10 but it's one of those I really have to be in the mood for

2 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Hereditary

Incredibles 2

Love, Simon

Love these 3 :clap3: Nick Robinson is such  cutie 

8. Kim Petras, "All the Time"

Pop excellence :heart2:

2 hours ago, wabayou said:

2 hours ago, Remmy said:

Songs HMs: Waiting until I watch Vox Lux to hear Wrapped Up, but I've heard her songs are autotuned to death :oh:

Songs #10-6: I like 3 artists on here but I can't say I enjoy these song choices :gaycat3: I don't like Want To's drop.

Films HMs: Ocean's 8, Ready Player One and Red Sparrow aren't among my favorites for the year :keir: Love, Simon is cute and does the job. Incredibles 2 is a solid sequel yes! || Films #10-6: A Simple Favor didn't do much for me. Crazy Rich Asians was good, just saw it days ago. A Star Is Born is obviously amazing :date:

yes the vocal editing on that soundtrack is a mess and a half but at least it does have some great trashy pop bops. Wrapped Up is such an excellent pop ballad, I wish Sia's demo of it would leak so we could at least have it with decent vocals :skull:

5. Leyenda Equis, "Deserve"

my favorite song on Libertarian, the lyrics and production both hit hard

4. Rae Morris, "Wait for The Rain" / "Lower the Tone"

I really can't choose between them :jonny: absolutely stunning productions on both of these tracks, she is so underrated

3. Allie X, "Science"

love the '80s style production and that melody is just so insanely good

2. Lauren, the Beyoncé™, "Expectations"

yeah we been knew she'd serve a masterpiece

1. Kacey Musgraves, "Space Cowboy"

if yall only knew the amount of nights where Depression™ punched me in the gut and I would put this song on repeat and just sob because it perfectly summed up what I was going through....yeah SOTY

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjA5NTIwNDc3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTExNDM5NTM@._V1_.jpg

http://supermavster.com/post/recommendation-isle-of-dogs/img/recommendation-isle-of-dogs.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71xbufAezfL._SL1500_.jpg

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTg1NzQwMDQxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDg2NDYyNjM@._V1_.jpg

https://cdn.flickeringmyth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Vox-Lux-poster-600x896.jpg

Songs #1-5: Okay yes Science :clap3::clap3::clap3: Just listened to Golden Hour last night for the first time after paying it dust and Space Cowboy is a nice one :alexz3: I think it's just slightly out of my top 5 though. || Films #1-5: I liked Eighth Grade but it didn't hit my (very high) expectations. The Favourite and Vox Lux are both on my watchlist.

YES :clap3:

Wrapped Up is so good, Sia snapped

Hereditary, RIHANNA's Ocean's 8 and Ready Player One :clap3:

All The Time and Let You Love Me :eek:

ASIB deserves better, but stan :clap3:

Science :jonny5:

Expectations was good!Scandalous

and Space Cowboy :heart2:

Haven't seen any but they look interesting, especially Vox Lux :eek:

Yas Want To and Let You Love Me :clap3: 

Many of your movies are in my top 15 movies (I saw this year) but your top 3 are ones I want to see so bad but weren't/aren't in a theater within an hour from me :'( Can't wait to rent them tho :rip: especially The Favourite  

I can’t wait to watch Vox Lux.

Deep End is such a great song. 

Also loved A Simple Favor, so good :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.