The best and baddest bops of 2018

Something Bad

FJEh8KD.png

In today's oversaturated era we don't have time to listen to full albums. So that's why 

we have decided to only rate the top 10 songs of the year. Nothing less nothing more.

10. Celine Dion - Ashes

Ashes by Celine Dion proves once again why she's outlasted all her peers (Whitney, Mariah and Madonna) as she SINGS with her well kept voice (not everyone has that). It's beautiful, emotional... it's classic Celine. 

Bildresultat för ashes celine dion

9. Selena Gomez - Back To You

The 2nd season of 13 reasons why was a huge panned disaster but the soundtrack single sung by Selena Gomez is the polar opposite. Miss Gomez whispers emotionally for 3 minutes with lyrics that makes us feel safe and warm. We adore it. 

Bildresultat för selena gomez back to you single cover

8. Camila Cabello - Into It

Despite being the inferior version of Lorde's Sober it still manages to strike all the right chords. Cabello takes a huge risk shedding her good girl persona while seductively singing risky lyrics such as "I see a king size bed... we should get into it". We commend her for such bravery. 

Bildresultat för camila cabello into it single cover

Edited by Something Bad

7. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

An infectious anthem that takes you right back to 2012 but still manages to feel fresh. It's very clearly inspired by Marina and the Diamond's Electra Heart. And we can't get enough.

Bildresultat för ava make sweet but psycho single cover

6. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry

The church like intro is enough to grab anyone's attention. Ariana proves once again that she's the most talented female pop star to debut since 2008. The song has been streamed over 500 million times - the people have spoken. 

Bildresultat för ariana grande no tears left to cry single cover

5. Sigala, Paloma Faith - Lullaby

Is it Sia? The Chainsmokers? We don't know and we don't care. Sometimes you just need a fun generic bop that will make you dance.

Bildresultat för Sigala, Paloma Faith - Lullaby

4. Kim Petras - Close You Eyes

A terrific song that will shake your soul to the very core. Kim's feminine voice skilfully belts over the spooky beat made by the one and only Dr.Luke. The producer shows that he is indeed the best of his time. Will Kim become the first Luke produced legend/megastar?

Bildresultat för kim petras halloween album cover

3. Rita Ora - Let You Love Me

After releasing some of the best pop songs of all time, it seemed like Rita had nowhere to go but down. Little did we know that she had cooked up the masterpiece that was Let You Love Me. A future classic that will be remembered for decades. 

Bildresultat för rita ora let you love me single cover

2. Kim Petras - Tell Me It's A Nightmare

Kim makes another appearance with Tell Me It's A Nightmare. The song is everything Gaga was supposed to give us as a follow up to Born This Way (instead of pandering to middle America).

Relaterad bild

1. Eleni Foureira - Fugeo

Proving the Beyonce is indeed the most influential artist of all time - the greek/albanian legend Eleni lit up Europe with her smash hit Fuego. It's everything a song is supposed to be. It makes us cry, laugh, dance and love. Ladies and gentlemen the true winner of Eurovision Song Contest 2018 and the no 1 artist on this list.

Bildresultat för eleni foureira single cover

We decided to drop the entire list at the same time, inspired by the one and only miss legendary Beyonce Knowles. That concludes our list for 2018. See you again next year. 

Something Bad

Edited by Something Bad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.