• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mokitsu

• prézli

• madonnas

• Tsareena

uh i was gonna go see suspiria but didn't have time and it was only played for like a week in my city wtf i actually have very mixed feelings about the og because while it's absolutely stunning visually, the vibrant colors are unique and eye catching... but like nothing actually happens in the movie, the plot is non-existent ? so i'm intrigued to see what new stuff they came up with 

black panther was great and i didn't like mamma mia 2 but i can't fault it too much because abba

49 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

uh i was gonna go see suspiria but didn't have time and it was only played for like a week in my city wtf i actually have very mixed feelings about the og because while it's absolutely stunning visually, the vibrant colors are unique and eye catching... but like nothing actually happens in the movie, the plot is non-existent ? so i'm intrigued to see what new stuff they came up with 

black panther was great and i didn't like mamma mia 2 but i can't fault it too much because abba

Uh what? :skull: I would suggest you maybe rewatch the film

3 hours ago, mokitsu said:

annihilation - didn't really understand what was going on but yes natalie yes moty

There are some great YouTube videos that explain some of the things.

i can’t wait to watch Suspiria. The poster already gave me a nightmare :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

I haven't seen it but i'm sure its not as good as mamma mia 2 

Annihilation was cute (cinematography was A++++++ and music was pretty great) but that fight scene that went on forever was tired :rip:

7 hours ago, Reinvention said:

Witness stanning? I live.

i switched at the last second last year, it was my aoty for the longest time (even before it came out :fan: )

5 hours ago, Vilppu said:

4 hours ago, Weed said:

Uh what? :skull: I would suggest you maybe rewatch the film

nn i actually agree that the movie is more feeling and art driven than plot, it's rather basic (not in a bad way but still). the new one masters both plot and art direction imo, sometimes it even does too much with the plot (i mean, it's 2h30 long), there's some brilliant twists and details that make it so rich.

abba is probably the only reason i love the mm series, despite their singing being atrocious a lot of the time :rip: it's just a lot of fun

4 hours ago, World Eater said:

Me pretending I've seen any of these

yaJN6MU.gif

But then again, I'm not really a movie person

tbh i only made this list to praise suspiria so

Image result for atrl stand your ground gif

i think the only movie from this year i saw and didn't include was eight grade

4 hours ago, Superpower said:

There are some great YouTube videos that explain some of the things.

i can’t wait to watch Suspiria. The poster already gave me a nightmare :deadbanana4:

do watch :gaycat4: 

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

I haven't seen it but i'm sure its not as good as mamma mia 2 

Image result for choices gif

4 hours ago, Maddox said:

I got mixed feelings on Annihilation but for the most part i liked it!

I need to watch Suspiria

2 hours ago, Dom said:

i need to watch suspiria like asap, hope it's good. coming to my countries theatres this friday.

yes you do :jonny: it's amazing but be prepared and don't walk ouT

1 hour ago, Body Electrician said:

Annihilation was cute (cinematography was A++++++ and music was pretty great) but that fight scene that went on forever was tired :rip:

yeah there were some parts that dragged a bit mokitsu

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

Ahhh yes :clap3:

they did what they had to do, ended the avengers and other fads

let's start with the top discoveries of the year :cm: there were like 5 big ones. first up...

w8MQh21.png

And ya'll dragged my discovery list... I have to laugh. That being said, Britney Jean has more good songs than bad ones :cm:

bsNp1Kx.png

53 minutes ago, Dom said:

britney jean was such garbaj album. uh. i remember bopping to now that i found you tho.

Image result for experimental record that will surpass time

46 minutes ago, jamesfog said:

And ya'll dragged my discovery list... I have to laugh. That being said, Britney Jean has more good songs than bad ones :cm:

we only dragged ava x

Britney has been embracing her robot persona since Blackout. She literally sound like she’s reading a TelePrompTer in Piece Of Me or dare I say,she IS the TelePrompTer. But yeah she always delivers bops. Britney Jean gave us Work Bitch and Alien and Glory gave us Slumber Party 

BJ is a choice but I'll forgive you since Devotion is the greatest album of all time.

• ATRL Moderator

The dance songs are good on Bernie Jean (and chillin wit u) but passenger and perfume are awful!  I agree with ur assessment. 

not Britney Jean :bibliahh: I'm glad the best collaboration of the 2010s, Chillin' with You, is still being discovered with each passing year :heart2: 

not britney jean :deadbanana4: 

but you have been giving it some streams so i’m not that surprised 

as long as you stan for perfume and chillin with god xx

• ATRL Moderator

I was about to drag for BJ, but then I saw Devotion :smitten: A ****ing masterpiece!

Excited for more! :duca: 

• ATRL Moderator

still need to see suspiria :jonny5:

:foxaylove3: hmnm britney jean is a pass except for perfume

:clap3: devotion tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.