the of thick20r18ta 7574737271

Thickorita

ok so at first i wanted to do 50 songs but then i looked at my songs i enjoyed in 2018 list and it's 308 songs long so i cut it down to 80 :)

there were only a handful of albums that stuck with me so i'll just count down those at the end :)

S:)NGS

#80 ALMA - Chit Chat (feat. Kiiara)

it's very generic which is why i put it at the end but it has a 90s beat so naturally i overplayed it

#79 Nikolija - Nema Limita

she's talentless but it kinda does the major lazer 2013 breakdown perfectly so who am i kidding

#78 Sabrina Carpenter & Jonas Blue - Alien

a bit 2016'd but the melody is sooooo cute and i always root for sabrina

#77 XYLØ - Tears & Tantrums

raye and charli are two of the best writers in terms of their melodies so no surprise that this is very good. wish they kept it for themselves because i can't take someone with that artist name seriously

#76 Sabrina Carpenter - Paris

was obsessed with this when it came out but i overplayed and got bored of it quickly so that's why it's so low on the list. but we need quirky pop like this

80. Issa cute sing, I kinda hate the way she says 'chit chat' tho lol

78. deserved to be a hit tbh

77. thank you again :)

76. Heard it at the mall the other day! It's ok, I lowkey prefer the SNS ripoff Sue Me tho

• ATRL Moderator

Paris :clap3: 

Chit chat sounds cute, added it to my thickorita playlist

but can you give us another update already

5a0zSBg.jpg

ok i'm home for the holidays and i kinda forgot about this but i didn't spend the entire plane ride home organising this just to not finish it

#75 Jax Jones & Mabel - Ring Ring

luv mabel, luv jax jones. was expecting a bit more from them together but i did kinda abuse this so :)

#74 Madison Beer - Hurts Like Hell (feat. Offset)

charli xcxllence. the beat exploding in the final chorus is soooo good

#73 Tinashe - Like I Used To

the melody in this is just..

C_H8_TLVoAATmGV.jpg

#72 Rita Ora - New Look

i still remember listening to this for the first time.. i was NOT ready for how it just came out of nowhere..

#71 Thalía & Natti Natasha - No Me Acuerdo

mi hermana @Iceland and i abused this during the summer. natti natasha just kept making a point after a point this year (me gusta almost made the list)

32 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

ok i'm home for the holidays and i kinda forgot about this but i didn't spend the entire plane ride home organising this just to not finish it

#75 Jax Jones & Mabel - Ring Ring

luv mabel, luv jax jones. was expecting a bit more from them together but i did kinda abuse this so :)

#74 Madison Beer - Hurts Like Hell (feat. Offset)

charli xcxllence. the beat exploding in the final chorus is soooo good

#73 Tinashe - Like I Used To

the melody in this is just..

C_H8_TLVoAATmGV.jpg

#72 Rita Ora - New Look

i still remember listening to this for the first time.. i was NOT ready for how it just came out of nowhere..

#71 Thalía & Natti Natasha - No Me Acuerdo

mi hermana @Iceland and i abused this during the summer. natti natasha just kept making a point after a point this year (me gusta almost made the list)

Pinche pendeja

yo no escucho canciones de putas :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.