• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Rose

• Tom Vercetti

• Cloröx

• Vilppu

5 hours ago, Dom said:

youngblood is fun, rita's phoenix is phenomenal piece of work.

Stan the mogul

4 hours ago, prézli said:

Wildness has some cute songs that might appear on my list. ? But overall, Fallen Empire was sooo much better, so I was disappointed by their comeback.

You like Snow Patrol but not Coldplay... look at your life! Look at your choices!!

4 hours ago, Tsareena said:

some of these HM's but phoenix makes I-

my dear melancholy tho :clap3:

1 hour ago, Achilles. said:

Glad to see someone else on this forum likes MNEK!

Rita getting in over most of those honorable mentions.... look at your life, look at your choices. 

The lashings

tenor.gif?itemid=9574555

1 minute ago, Superpower said:

You like Snow Patrol but not Coldplay... look at your life! Look at your choices!!

I did NOT like Wildness.

Everyone is better than Coldplay tho. ?

Youngblood. :clap3: 

I've never been a fan of 5SOS, but they really deliver with this album. :clap3: 

Be the Cowboy deserves to be higher in my opinion, but a great inclusion nonetheless

Dissolvi was... fine. Strands is miles better tbh

3 hours ago, lhdang2000 said:

Youngblood. :clap3: 

I've never been a fan of 5SOS, but they really deliver with this album. :clap3: 

Same. I was shook.

3 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Be the Cowboy deserves to be higher in my opinion, but a great inclusion nonetheless

Dissolvi was... fine. Strands is miles better tbh

Dissolvi hasn’t aged very well tbh. It used to be higher on my list.

——-

Tomorrow, i’ll post #40 to #31. Some amazing albums, genres breakdown:

Rap: 2

R&B: 2

Pop: 1

Alternative + Rock: 4

Electronic: 1

Mmm we love how that main banner just appears and disappears like that, slay! :flame:

2017 Recap~ Hang On Me is good and a personal grower. Thunder :jamming: Perfect Places :worship:
Best Albums~ My Dear Melancholy, is a decent EP. 5SOS went off quite a bit on Youngblood, honestly

Overall some choices were made :mandown: 

Sad to see Isolation only as an HM but still glad it's charting! Same for I'm All Ears too actually.

As for your main list, some solid choices already with Pusha T, Mitski, and The Weeknd. I listened to Steve Hauschildt project and didn't like and while KTSE was nice, it didn't have much impact for me.

48. Daytona by Pusha-T

47. Be The Cowboy by Mitski 

46. Dissolvi by Steve Hauschildt

41. KTSE by Teyana Taylor

These albums! :heart2: K.T.S.E. is rly good but I wish had listened to it more. Same with Dissolvi, I really like the song with Julianna Barwick though!

Mitski at #47? :biblio: sis... 

I still have to listen to that Steve Hauschildt album, might give it a go!

Hmm... lol. Let me just remain perched for the upcoming TALENT.

Be the Cowboy should've been higher, it's a masterpiece :'( 

MNEK appearing :clap3: he's a mess, but still makes good tracks

KTSE was great, but era itself is a mess, I still can't believe we can't get even ONE video

rly liked teyana, pusha t, 5sos were surprisingly nice and i thot you a OMH so be the cowboy is a cute surprise too ^-^

12 hours ago, Remmy said:

Mmm we love how that main banner just appears and disappears like that, slay! :flame:

And the OP text is from this

the banner disappearing is in sync with the piece of music between the 2 spoken parts. It makes sense in my head lol 

2 hours ago, Glassmouth said:

Teyana SERVED! I live for her

Same. She has so much charisma. She probably needs to get out of Kanye’s umbrella.

2 hours ago, Vilppu said:

rly liked teyana, pusha t, 5sos were surprisingly nice and i thot you a OMH so be the cowboy is a cute surprise too ^-^

I couldn’t stop Mitski’s bag :cries:

the songs I love, I keep listening all the time. 

GF4riv4.png

VkbGCYd.jpg

Her talent is undeniable and her bangers (Chun-Li and Good Form) are just waiting for a drag queen to perform them to their full potential. But much like her personal life, what brings this album down is her lack of focus.

HkKmyjp.jpg

Her 2015 collab album with Electronic producer Galamatias was stunning. So I was disappointed that her new offering was going to lack that element. But she still delivered a very strong, lush and seductive R&B album.

g4ghLpZ.jpg

Her voice is unique and fantastic, which makes her stand out immediately. The songs are fun without being over the top. When she writes about love, it's full of confidence and hope. And her Brit-Pop production gives her album enough edge without losing the generic and catchy nature of Pop music that I love.

R9yodgv.jpg

It works! It's fun too. Sometimes even catchy. A good experimental Rock album needs to be unsettling yet accessible imo. I just wish it was a little more emotional. Most of the songs take so many turns, new instruments are introduced before you even get used to the previous one, and yet, you never get lost and his direction remains clear.

nQgUqQt.jpg

A veteran rapper not related to Tekashi 69. Planet is filled with bangers, fire beats and his flow is amazing and fast. This takes me back to last summer.

zq4JtL2.jpg

I never listen to Death Metal but I was curious about the added orchestra and the electronic instrumental. The result is very visceral, bleak and highly emotional. A fantastic album.

x0dRpl4.jpg

I’ve always liked Beach House but this is their first album that I love love, and for me signaled a new, more actualized and polished direction. The layers are sublime and the whole thing is just so relaxing to me.

vjWCXXo.jpg

Funky, soulful, sensual, unapologetic, empowering. This is literally EVERYTHING. Syd is a super star and her voice is so smooth. The funky and jazzy production is amazing. The bass which is highlighted here gives it a modern touch. This isn’t their first album, but it is their introduction as a cohesive unit.

csNkc67.jpg

One of 2 “Bloom” in this countdown. This was perfect for unwinding after a long day. The Ambient production was interestingly soothing and weird at the same time.

GvypO7U.jpg

The lyrics of this albums cut really deep. Damon sings with so much emotion and vulnerability while the music is Rock perfection.

8 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

I’m late but whew that first update :clap3: Rita, 5SOS and Abel deserve it 

Where is your countdown sis?

Beach House deserves more tbh x

The Internet, Alina And Rae all serves great albums

Queen.. I’m gonna pass on dat one :eli: 

1 hour ago, Superpower said:

Her talent is undeniable and her bangers (Chun-Li and Good Form) are just waiting for a drag queen to perform them to their full potential. But much like her personal life, what brings this album down is her lack of focus.

So true about Onika, a shame :'(  

Be the Cowboy deserves to be higher!!!!11111 :gaycat4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.