Miguel!'s Best of 2018 | #1 song revealed!

miguel

21 hours ago, Miguel! said:

#??. ???? ??? ?? ????

Image result for the weeknd my dear melancholy

? ???????? ????? ?????? ??? ???????? ????’? ????? ??? ??? ??? ???, ??????? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ???????? ???????????. ??? ?????? ????????? ?? ??????????? ?????? ????? ???? ?????? ?????? ??? ? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ????????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???????? ??’? ???? ????? ???????. “??? ???'? ??? ???? '??? ? ???? ??? ?? ?????” ?? ????? ???????? ??? ?? ?? ???????? ?????? ?? ??? ????, ??? ??’? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???????? ???? ?? ??? ????. ??? ????? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ???.

A song tbh... I wish I had played it more. 

2 hours ago, Miguel! said:

#?. ???????

Resultado de imagen para allie x science

???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ? ???? ????? ???? ????? ?, ??? ? ??? ??????? ?????????. ??’? ???? ????????? ?? ???? ? ??????? ?????? ??, ??? ??? ???? ?? ??????????? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ???????. ?????’? ???? ????? ?????????? ??? ???? ?????????, ??? ?????????? ?? ??-????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ???????. ? ???? ???? ? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????, ????? ?? ? ????, ???????? ??????? ????.

Another great song

resize.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miguel

• wabayou

• Remmy

• lhdang2000

• ATRL Moderator

science is amazing. I found call out my name to be just alright but still a good song

I can never connect myself with COMN. I like it, but I never find myself intentionally search for it to listen to. 

Excited for your next reveals. :duca: 

HMs: All the Stars and Happier :smiley: I don't remember what Birds sounds like, Origins disappointed me :keir:
Lie for Love, Thunderclouds and Chlorine :jamming: Say Amen :heart2: Solo :katie2:
Top 10: Call Out My Name is good. YES at Science, we love her :worship: But wow, your first Allie song? Definitely listen to the rest of her stuff if you haven't already, I got into her last year and I wish I was earlier to the party.

Call Out My Name is delicate but forgettable. Finally someone put it on their list :gaycat1:

Yass at the Allie X "Science" stanning! I love that song so much. It's so dark and yet poppy at the same time. Such a unique and strong sound Allie has developed. We stan.

Call Out My Name is def in my Bubbling Under list, Selena did that

jwLKxhE.gif

I almost cut a piece of myself for your life
Guess I was just another pit stop
'Til you made up your mind
You just wasted my time

He didn't hold back here dd

#?. ????  

Image result for daya safe

???? ?? ? ???? ?????????? ????? ??? ??. ??? ? ???’? ?????? ???? ??? ????, ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ? ????? ??. ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?????????? (??? ????? ?? ????????? ??? ??? ?????????? ?? ???? ??) ??? ??? ?????? ???? ? ?????? ??????? ?????? ???? (?? ??? ??????? ????? ??? ????? ???????? ???? ????), ???? ?????? ???? ???? ? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ?????????? ?? ???? ???? ????.

On 12/12/2018 at 1:45 PM, Mark Rih said:

Amazing top 10 start, I stan COMN and I like Science too :clap3:

✧ ????’? “??????? ?? ??????”

✧ ??????’? “??????”

✧ ????????’? ??? ???’? “??? ??? ?????”

luv these 3 too

Thank you :heart2: 

On 12/12/2018 at 1:47 PM, hypnodemiluv said:

waiting for full list king of lovatrl ❤️ 

hey boo, thanks❤️ 

On 12/12/2018 at 1:57 PM, mokitsu said:

love these :jonny5: 

:heart2: 

23 hours ago, wabayou said:

A song tbh... I wish I had played it more. 

Another great song

resize.png

resize.png

22 hours ago, Tsareena said:

science is amazing. I found call out my name to be just alright but still a good song

22 hours ago, lhdang2000 said:

I can never connect myself with COMN. I like it, but I never find myself intentionally search for it to listen to. 

Excited for your next reveals. :duca: 

It takes a certain mood to connect/enjoy COMN. 

18 hours ago, potent said:

COMN :alexz:

I really need to give Science a listen! 

you should!

18 hours ago, Roberto said:

Call Out My Name. :party:

:heart2: 

18 hours ago, Remmy said:

HMs: All the Stars and Happier :smiley: I don't remember what Birds sounds like, Origins disappointed me :keir:
Lie for Love, Thunderclouds and Chlorine :jamming: Say Amen :heart2: Solo :katie2:
Top 10: Call Out My Name is good. YES at Science, we love her :worship: But wow, your first Allie song? Definitely listen to the rest of her stuff if you haven't already, I got into her last year and I wish I was earlier to the party.

I was disappointed by Origins as well :rip: I really like "Birds" and "Bad Liar" tho.

Yeah, I listened to her latest EP/mini album as well. Haven't really listened to it much since except for "Science" and "Little Things" which stuck with me. I also got into her song with VÉRITÉ, "Casanova", this week, which is a BOP!

17 hours ago, Coklek92 said:

Call Out My Name is delicate but forgettable. Finally someone put it on their list :gaycat1:

Lowkey nn. The lyrics and the emotion are what got it into the Top 10 tho.

12 hours ago, Reinvention said:

Yass at the Allie X "Science" stanning! I love that song so much. It's so dark and yet poppy at the same time. Such a unique and strong sound Allie has developed. We stan.

It's amazing!

8 minutes ago, The Lion King said:

Call Out My Name is def in my Bubbling Under list, Selena did that

jwLKxhE.gif

He didn't hold back here dd

he definitely went IN with the lyrics nnn

jwLKxhE.gif

I like Safe, but Daya has done better. Her debut was surprisingly great and I hope she continues down that path.

Yeah, I listened to her latest EP/mini album as well. Haven't really listened to it much since except for "Science" and "Little Things" which stuck with me. I also got into her song with VÉRITÉ, "Casanova", this week, which is a BOP! 

Science + Little Things are in my trinity so slay :heart2: Right up there with Focus. Yesss Casanova is great, though I actually prefer the original. You better listen to CollXtion I and II ASAP :gaycat2:

#?. ???  

Image result for nf why cover

?? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ? ?????????? ???? ????, ??? ???? ???? ? ???? ????????? ?? ??? ????. ?? “???”, ?????? ???? ????? ??? ?????????, ???? ?? ???? ? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????, ??? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ????? ??. ??? ???????, ??????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????.

23 hours ago, lhdang2000 said:

Safe was cute. It was safe indeed. 

Mess :lmao: It's great

23 hours ago, Jet said:

Science is such an amazimg throw back 80's vibey song :worship2:

22 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Call Out My Name :worship2: I don't know the others!!!

Both of you are serving taste :worship:

21 hours ago, Remmy said:

I like Safe, but Daya has done better. Her debut was surprisingly great and I hope she continues down that path.

Science + Little Things are in my trinity so slay :heart2: Right up there with Focus. Yesss Casanova is great, though I actually prefer the original. You better listen to CollXtion I and II ASAP :gaycat2:

I actually didn't like her debut. I found it really bland. Both "New" & "Safe" are better than any song on it. 

Taste at Science & Little Things :jonny2: And yeah, I definitely need to check for her older material one of these days!

18 hours ago, Miguel! said:

Tomorrow's song will cater more to ATRL's taste :keir:

well post it cause I have nothing positive to say about #8 and #7

xY7qqZV.gif

Jk I actually listened to Safe, it's not bad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.