Queen Conchita's Best Of | Top 35 Songs (#5-#1 & HM's)

Queen Conchita

One CLASSIC is all it takes :katie2: 

WLM video is great indeed, it made me appreciate the song 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• prézli

• Fa1x intelectual

• Legend E

I like the disco vibe on One Kiss

I don't really care about Zero but I would rather listen to it than Bad Liar

Sweet But Psycho got kind of the same reaction out of me. Good bop

I don't mind Victorious. You could say that for all the Panic! At The Disco songs I've heard so far, excepf for, maybe, The Ballad of Mona Lisa

20 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

25) Imagine Dragons - I Don't Know Why

Dear ID, why on earth was this pop masterpiece not made a single? :deadbanana4:

20 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

21) Liam Payne & J Balvin - Familiar

This is very Alexandra Burke 'Start Without You', there's a court case there sis :skull:. Ugh but it is such a bop, I was getting tired with Liam's try hard cringeworthy songs that no one was here for and he just casually slipped this banger out. 

2 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

16) Panic! At The Disco - Victorious

2018, the year I discovered P!ATD, of course I knew who they were and a few songs but never delphed into their discography before.

This song :jonny: :jonny: :jonny: 

wheeew, taste :jonny2: 

I Don’t Know Why, Zero, and Victorious are great choices :clap3:

I didnt really like what Panic released this year though :shutup: 

"Sweet but Psycho" is THAT bop. Love Ava! I think she could really be the next big thing.

Hopefully monsters don't get too insecure and annoying cause there are definitely parallels and similarities (aka. Ava looks A LOT like Gaga). 

Familiar :eek:

Jess Gl*nne dominating the most hated list :weeps: I'm SO proud! :heart2: billie making it :clap3: Anne-Marie is the female Ed Sheeran, I despise 2002 <3

Lost In Japan is one of the few Shawn songs I can tolerate :-* I Don't Know Why deff should have been a single, one of their best sings

One Kiss making the top 20 :alexz: a SMASH! Not Victorious being on the 2018 list :skull: they have better songs even from this year :keir:

I like Sweet But Psycho now but I can't take it seriously because of how she started :toofunny3:

• ATRL Moderator

17) Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

I thought this was just an ATRL fad I can't actually believe it's a hit. It's a song that I really didn't want to like because all the banners were pissing me off but I love it and I actually bought it in the end :skull:

Same :skull: It's an amazing bop tho.

I discovered Sweet but Psycho from the Pop playlist on Apple Music. 

That scream almost made my brother crash the first time we listened to it. :rip: 

One Kiss. :jamming: 

On 12/13/2018 at 1:21 AM, potent said:

I Don’t Know Why, Zero, and Victorious are great choices :clap3:

I didnt really like what Panic released this year though :shutup: 

12 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

Not Victorious being on the 2018 list :skull: they have better songs even from this year :keir:

nn the difference :toofunny3: out of pure interest, do you prefer High Hopes or Say Amen?

bgu6hy.jpg

15) Royal Blood - How Did We Get So Dark

Didn't think i'd like a RB song more than I Only Lie When I Love You but I was proven wrong. I don't know if anyone reading this who isn't from the UK will know who they are but i'd 100% recommend checking their albums out. It amazes me the level of talent with just two members, crazy.

14) Little Mix - Wasabi

AHHHH my faves released an absolute pop banger here! MNEK came through yet again, talent won.

Stick like toffee, sip like coffee

Wake up, change your mind and drop me

Love to hate me, crazy, shady

Spit me out like hot wasabi

Lick me up, I'm sweet and salty

Mix it up and down my body

Love to hate me, praise me, shame me

Either way you talk about me

:katie2::katie2::katie2:

13) Dave f/ Fredo - Funky Friday

I was peeved when this went to number one, detested it, fumed and then absolutely loved it all of a sudden :skull: It seems i'm a sucker for an infectious beat. Lyric wise I think it's the best rap/grime song of the year. Very good :clap3:

12) Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Promises

Whew this kinda came out of no where, I adore electronic Sam Smith (Latch is f*cking brilliant still) and Calvin is smashing it, love the vibe, so groovy.

11) HRVY - I Wish You Were Here

THIS IS SO GOOD UGH BRITAIN'S CHARLIE PUTH REALLY DELIVERED :jonny4:

Thanks to anyone who has been commenting along with me, I have odd taste and I appreciate y'all taking the time to support my Best Of :katie2:

Promises and Zero :smiley: Both are cute. Victorious and Teenagers, yes! :beatfreak: Monster :razzle::clap3:

Yeah, I Don't Know Why (and Walking the Wire) not getting single treatment will always be tragic.

Promises is a cute song for on the radio

idk the others tho x

Promises is excellent for radio and for home.

Promises :jamming:

I do know Royal Blood but their only song I'm familiar with is Lights Out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.