Queen Conchita's Best Of | Top 35 Songs (#5-#1 & HM's)

Queen Conchita

bgu6hy.gif

Right lets get started on this, my top 35 countdown. I don't know if there's any rules to annual Best Of's but mine contains a few songs released before 2018 that i've still loved throughout the year or discovered. 

35) Shawn Mendes - Lost In Japan

I've all of a sudden become obsessed with this song, the Zedd remix is cute but unneeded. It's almost slightly funky and has a different edge to it than his other songs, of course it's nothing mindblowing but a fun listen nonetheless. It only just beat Nervous into my top 30. Love a bit of the ole Mendes!

34) Imagine Dragons & Khalid - Thunder/Young Dumb & Broke

What do you get when you put two 10/10 songs together? Excellence.

33) Equinox - Bones

One of my standout Eurovision tracks of the year, as funny as the whole 'common framework' mess was, this is actually a pretty great song. I learnt it on the piano too so i've played it a lot lately, maybe more so than when the actual contest was happening.

32) LSD - Thunderclouds

This came as a surprise for me, I was never particularly interested in LSD. It was payola'd to sh*t on British adverts though I couldn't get away from it if I tried :skull: but the combination of Sia & Labrinth's voices is really cool. Not liked any other of the LSD tracks.

31) George Ezra - Paradise

Song of the summer, so feel good. Love the audience participation, deserved to get to #1 in the UK. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• prézli

• Fa1x intelectual

• Legend E

• ATRL Moderator

Oh Thursday is wretched 

2/5

Thunderclouds + Paradise :worship:

8 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

Imagine Dragons & Khalid - Thunder/Young Dumb & Broke

What do you get when you put two 10/10 songs together? Excellence.

This is very good but fell short of Imagine Dragons/Kendrick Lamar

11 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

. I don't know if there's any rules to annual Best Of's but mine contains a few songs released before 2018 that i've still loved throughout the year or discovered. 

If there was a rule about that I would've been banned from this section yesterday

46 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

If there was a rule about that I would've been banned from this section yesterday

:ahh: A’s Best Of 2018 (but there’s no songs from 2018 they’re all from 1921, beethoven & mozart 4everrrr, gaga who?)

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

:ahh: A’s Best Of 2018 (but there’s no songs from 2018 they’re all from 1921, beethoven & mozart 4everrrr, gaga who?)

What is this super accurate description, We love that

But you clearly went over the top with that description. There are like, 10 songs from 2018 there.

I'm trying

• ATRL Moderator

Bones :clap3: 

Too bad Bulgaria gave up on Eurovision for 2019 though :lmao: 

bgu6hy.gif

30) The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love

I love my rock kings! I don't think there will ever be a time where i'm not absolutely obsessed with this song.

29) Mélovin - Under The Ladder 

My favourite eurovision song of the year ? Ukrainian legend, love the arrangement, love the piano, love him. His pronounciation has improved so much that it's a shame there's not been an updated studio version to reflect that.

28) Kristian Kostov - Rift

Another Eurovision alumnus, my most played track from his EP. I seem to really enjoy his music and I definitely think it helps that he sounds a lot older than he is.  Adore this track in particular.

27) Donel f/ Swarmz - Bang Like A Drum

Not much to say here, discovered him from The Voice and loved the song ever since.

26) Pinkfong - Baby Shark

The one i'm ashamed to admit on ATRL, I debated leaving it out and keeping my dignity but f*ck it, here it is as my 26th favourite song of the year :toofunny3: It's catchy, it's fun and I f*cking love a tacky guilty pleasure.

if you haven't noticed, i like listening to male artists x

• ATRL Moderator

Not Under the Ladder being your favorite song from Eurovision this year, sis :rip:  

6 minutes ago, jpow said:

Not Under the Ladder being your favorite song from Eurovision this year, sis :rip:  

oi6rn9.gif

:katie2:

20 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

The one i'm ashamed to admit on ATRL, I debated leaving it out and keeping my dignity but f*ck it, here it is as my 21st favourite song of the year :toofunny3: It's catchy, it's fun and I f*cking love a tacky guilty pleasure.

Ah, you shouldn't. It's just a silly children song. Alouette outsold, though

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

• ATRL Moderator

hmnm the worst of list.... 

but I see thunderclouds so :clap3:

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

My favourite eurovision song of the year ?

So no Fuego.

*reporting the thread*

I don't know the songs in the newest set, but the previous one with Lost in Japan & Thunderclouds. :smitten: 

Thunder/Young Dumb & Broke is one of the weirdest things I've ever listened. :dies:

34 minutes ago, prézli said:

So no Fuego.

*reporting the thread*

your home countries entry might be making an appearance in a few categories :gaycat5:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

your home countries entry might be making an appearance in a few categories :gaycat5:

Oh, pls, don't. :toofunny2: If it's Viszált nyár, Idk how foreign people can enjoy it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.