HONESTLY, 2018. - Albums Top 4 + Singles Top 10

TRF.

hzVopPe.png

---

Generic description on how the year was bad due to both right-wing politicians taking over the world and for personal reasons, but also it was good because of lots of excellent music from all genres. Anyways! This list will have my fave music of 2018. Hope you all enjoy! ?

SBS7.gif

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TRF.

• Remmy

• madonnas

• Pink Matter

RESERVED

XREDh2c.png

J1yF0mR.png

K1Jkull.png

wrgWVwU.png

gAZAccG.png

gif-of-rosalia-from-the-music-video-for-the-song-d.gif

@TRF., I can't wait to see your bountiful lists. 

screaming at the OP because I feel like that's everyone's description every year so loves it

Excited!

8 hours ago, Wicked said:

Y'all really with the 100 songs this year, huh? :rip: 

Seems about the average here. 

ot: cool~

The idea would be finishing everything before Christmas. We'll see how that goes.

CV5BlX0WwAAYH8l.jpg

First update tomorrow, because I have to study for a very important final today lol. Wish me luck! Will comment on all y'all countdowns soon! :)

Perched :duck: 

Well, before the first update here's a list of my fave 50 albums of 2017, for those who wanna rihvisit my taste. Thank you all for your comments. :heart2:

MUGzu1m.gif

23 hours ago, TRF. said:

hzVopPe.png

---

Generic description on how the year was bad due to both right-wing politicians taking over the world and for personal reasons, but also it was good because of lots of excellent music from all genres

off to a great start

You know I got nothing but love for ya like Heavy D but calling CTRL one of the defining R&B albums of the decade.... We'll have to discuss this at a later date.

But then the Take Me Apart & Big Fish Theory rankings kinda offset that. 

Rainbow, Silver Eye, Melodrama, After Laughter, N1A, Pop 2, TMA on your 2017 list :smitten: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.