EliteFourBrad's Best of 2018 | Top 25 Songs & Albums: #25

Bethenny Frankel

Welcome To EliteFourBrad's Best of 2018!

Lists being posted here will be:

Top 25 Songs

Top 25 Albums

Year-End 2018 Hot 100 Chart

Top 10 Worst Songs Released in 2018

Sit back, get a cup of tea and get comfortable!

A spastic schedule will start tonight, with my #25 for Songs and Albums

Edited by Elite Four Brad

So ready to see your lists. 

Looking forward. Be sure to check mine out too!

#25 Kim Petras - Heart To Break 

As someone who had never heard of Kim Petras before this year, I was immediately intrigued when I saw this song in my Daily Mix one day on Spotify and I fell in love with this song so easily. Kim pulls off pop perfection with amazing production to back her breathy vocals up. I'm excited to see what 2019 will bring for her, as I've liked every song she's put out almost. She is one to watch in the future for sure!

#25 Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations

I remember watching the once innocent Hayley on Disney Channel on shows like The Wizards of Waverly Place or Disney Channel Movies like Lemonade Mouth, but I had no idea she was a singer in real life. This is a solid debut album, with a positive LGBT theme throughout meshing with upbeat pop songs from track to track. The highlight of the album for sure has to be "What I Need" featuring the bisexual queen herself, Kehlani. Their voices go so well together and it just missed my Top 25 Songs of 2018 list. 

Interested to see what's on your lists :alexz3:

For #25: Heart to Break is meh, I Don't Want It At All + her EP are the only things that I've enjoyed so far. I listened to previews of Expectations to see if I would be interested in hearing it all but there was nothing that really stood out. Bridgit is the only Lemonade Mouth queen I stan!

omg :jonny5: heart to break is my favorite song this year, so amazing choice :)

Heart to Break is a bop :jonny: I don't really like other songs she released this year, but this + video >>

Hayley's album was cute, but I can't stand her after that Rita accident tbh :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.