Ariana Broke 24 Hours YT Record

Jude

I don't even know what BTS song broke the record before.

At least a deserving smash hit holds that record now :clap3:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• ArianadelRey

• BigBangStan

• levi_valvi

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

How is it sad? She wrote a song about how her failed relationships have made her a better person, rather than be vindictive and salty. She sings it beautifully, and embodies everything Ariana - in terms of you saying lacks personality. How is that even possible when it’s the personality and relatable theme that has attracted the GP to the song? I mean who are you even attacking... it’s not like she has a say in what the public accepts with open arms to not.

Is this how you feel about most women? What would be your reaction if it were kiss off / aggressive song instead? She can write, sing, perform about anything she wants - be it her love life, sex life or anything else. Just like any other artist who writes about their lives in their music... make some sense.

:clap3:

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

A main ARTIST!

I can see Dua and BLACKPINK outdoing this if they decide to make an effort for Skip and Play Square Up

that ship has already sailed

1 hour ago, Thuggin said:

Kworb has Taylor at 49.9m so is that not accurate or something?

I’ve wondered this before and I believe that’s in any 24hr period not necessarily the first. For example, hours 3-26 of release could have gotten 49.9 million while hours 1-24 got 43 million. I could be wrong though.

Edit: although supposedly BTS got 45 million views but Kworb says 43 million.

Edited by TSLGNMA

5 hours ago, Marianah Adkins said:

@OAH

I can give you the first day hype, yes that was driven by her bfs, but its longevity so far is due to the fact that the song is very relatable and applicable to everyday life in general (no matter how absurd). People connected with it. It aint her fault that the GP liked it and streamed it to high heavens. It's not my fave song of hers (Breathin deserved) but TUN is the perfect example of being able to capture accurately the feeling of a general listener. 

And anyway, its much better that she broke the VEVO record than some manufactured band (with obssessed fanatics renting computer shops just to stream it). She served qualitea with the vid.

spill that tea sis

Ml9qbYs.gif

5 hours ago, Marianah Adkins said:

@OAH

I can give you the first day hype, yes that was driven by her bfs, but its longevity so far is due to the fact that the song is very relatable and applicable to everyday life in general (no matter how absurd). People connected with it. It aint her fault that the GP liked it and streamed it to high heavens. It's not my fave song of hers (Breathin deserved) but TUN is the perfect example of being able to capture accurately the feeling of a general listener. 

And anyway, its much better that she broke the VEVO record than some manufactured band (with obssessed fanatics renting computer shops just to stream it). She served qualitea with the vid.

That "Manufactured band" has writed and produced more songs in their discography than many pop stars but let's be ignorant and start generalizing the entire Kpop music industry and putting those stereotypes towards BTS, anyways congrats Ari she deserves it.

1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:

That "Manufactured band" has writed and produced more songs in their discography than many pop stars but let's be ignorant and start generalizing the entire Kpop music industry and putting those stereotypes towards BTS, anyways congrats Ari she deserves it.

BTS is a K-Pop group. They will never not be manufactured. That is the life of a pop star. They're not indie musicians.

OT: Ariana Grande MAIN pop girl.

7 hours ago, Taemira said:

It's sad that her biggest commercial moment is entirely because of her ex boyfriends not her talent. She can milk them but that song will be forgotten soon for the absence of talent and personality, just like her other quick little singles.

:dies:

14 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

BTS is a K-Pop group. They will never not be manufactured. That is the life of a pop star. They're not indie musicians.

OT: Ariana Grande MAIN pop girl.

I know every mainstream popstar is manufactured in some degree but the fact they always have to bring that out, many boy bands have been more manufactured than them in the past and yet you don't see them calling them that. They always have that nasty attitude towards BTS.

Edited by BigBangStan

• ATRL Moderator

And they tried to convince us that this was the least impactful #1 of the decade :ahh: 

Congrats Ari :heart2: 

Me: She’ll never get a #1 if NTLTC/GIAW don’t go #1. 

Me: She’ll never get a #1 without Max.

Me: Or without a feature.

Me: Ari will never debut at #1. 

Me: TYN is cute but will never go #1.

Me: Oh. Ok. It’ll free fall after the first week.

Me: Oh. Ok, then it’ll fall on week #3.

Me: She’ll never be the most listened to artist on Spotify/AM.

Me: Oh. She’ll never break the YT/VEVO Record.

Queen of proving me and EVERYONE wrong.:jonny5:

I’m still bitter it happened like this but the US finally showing some taste finally makes my world make sense again. This is Justice.

Edited by dirrtydiana

3 hours ago, Oxygen said:

And they tried to convince us that this was the least impactful #1 of the decade :ahh: 

Congrats Ari :heart2: 

Only DUMB people would believe those delusional losers. :)

But Arianators are smart individuals, so... :foxaylove2:

2 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

I’m still bitter it happened like this but the US finally showing some taste finally makes my world make sense again. This is Justice.

Yep. And ppl also said she'll never have a 100M grossing tour and a Grammy so let's see. :)

3 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

poor haters

84d.gif

“Her exes are the reason why the song is a success”

but her exes have never had any hits as big as hers so what y’all doing

u6VhZLV.gif

OP updated. :)

She did more than 55M according to YT. :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.