HDD: Drake 400k streaming only

Drake Lindo

39 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

There are paid services as well.

I know but Drake hasn't ever stated it was a "mixtape".

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexanderao

• Drake Lindo

• iamvladd

• thedastardly

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ready king.

3 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

I know but Drake hasn't ever stated it was a "mixtape".

It says it in the article.

That'll be a huge blow to Ed's ego and his "year full of Ed" I'm so ready :clap3:

SPOTIFY CONFIRMED :jonny3: 

To be compared to Ed he needs to release it the same way on the same platforms. If you can only get the album from streaming then thats obviously gonna boost the streaming numbers.

2 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

To be compared to Ed he needs to release it the same way on the same platforms. If you can only get the album from streaming then thats obviously gonna boost the streaming numbers.

Dude, Ed released on all plaftorms and didn't come close to touching Drake's exclusive streaming numbers first week on AM. Let's not even talk about sales. There is no comparison.

4 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

Dude, Ed released on all plaftorms and didn't come close to touching Drake's exclusive streaming numbers first week on AM. Let's not even talk about sales. There is no comparison.

The comparison should be made over the albums entire era. You one week queens thinking thats somehow all that matters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.