• simmnfierzig

• QueenofCopyPaste

• mike3009

• Mr. Adele

1 hour ago, Jeiboy said:

Boy if you don't chill with that @ button :dies:

We get it, somebody tweet YT and/or Billboard :dancehall:

2 hours ago, brianc33616 said:

Yeah Mars needs high profile promotion to reach #1. After 12 weeks, SB finally overtook Closer for #1. So it's not completely impossible for Mars to reach #1.

'Black Beatles' overtook closer not 'Starboy', atleast in the US.

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Boy if you don't chill with that @ button :dies:

We get it, somebody tweet YT and/or Billboard :dancehall:

Nope..Just tired of the accusations of the "views" being counted...when clearly they aren't...

:cm::keir:

Just now, Jeiboy said:

Nope..Just tired of the false accusations of the "views" being counted...when clearly they aren't...

:cm::keir:

What can we do? Will someone tweet YT or Billboard? Are we gonna have to settle for #3 :dancehall:

Is this label sobotage by Ed Sheeran? I won't put it past that ginger seeing as he's determined to avenge TIL :rip:

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Planet Mars said:

What can we do? Will someone tweet YT or Billboard? Are we gonna have to settle for #3 :dancehall:

Is this label sobotage by Ed Sheeran? I won't put it past that ginger seeing as he's determined to avenge TIL :rip:

This has a similar issue of a song that was charting before? Circa 2015-2016..I cant put my finger on it..but it was discussed by @simmnfierzig in one of his prediction weeks pretty sure...:dancehall2: it's music video views was later on being counted

Just now, Jeiboy said:

This has a similar issue of a song that was charting before? Circa 2015-2016..I cant put my finger on it..but it was discussed by @simmnfierzig in one of his prediction weeks pretty sure...:dancehall2: it's music video views was later on being counted

Yeah, I feel like they'll count it soon. I mean they can't allow it to go on its whole chart life. YT has to report eventually. Also doesn't anyone know when Bart Baker is doing his parody :fan:

1 hour ago, Jeiboy said:

Lean On I think it was? 

Were the views were counted, then not counted, then counted again. It had a pretty weird chart run because of that. 

Edited by simmnfierzig

3 hours ago, Sylar said:

Chances of No Frauds debuting outside the top 20? :celestial5:

Could absolutely happen. Will post full updated predictions tomorrow

I think the TWIL issues is just a glitch in the Youtube tracking system for whatever reason. Doubt Billboard even noticed since the views aren't 0 that are reported.

Personally I don't mind TWIL chillin at #3 for a while.. but they betther take care of it in time :biblio: 

17 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I think the TWIL issues is just a glitch in the Youtube tracking system for whatever reason. Doubt Billboard even noticed since the views aren't 0 that are reported.

Pretty worrying that this happens, :biblio:  who knows how many songs chart peaks have been affected without anyone picking up on it... In the lower levels of the chart faulty youtube data could easily cost 10 places.

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, simmnfierzig said:

Lean On I think it was? 

Were the views were counted, then not counted, then counted again. It had a pretty weird chart run because of that. 

Omg yes! It was. Thanks.

When is the tracking week over for on-demand/YT streaming, please? 

28 minutes ago, Willy. said:

When is the tracking week over for on-demand/YT streaming, please? 

Sales and streaming: Friday - Thursday

Radio: Monday - Sunday

1 hour ago, FanOfPop said:

Sales and streaming: Friday - Thursday

Radio: Monday - Sunday

Thanks!

Really? Not counted? The YouTube chart says it was played 789k times on March 14, so he could easily get a top 20 position

It must be another bug on kworb

12 minutes ago, Curly said:

Really? Not counted? The YouTube chart says it was played 789k times on March 14, so he could easily get a top 20 position

It must be another bug on kworb

789k is globally... The video obviously got a lot more than that. 789k is just the other stuff

cant wait for Legend Rih to overthrow that overrated trash cretin once LOTB snatches the #1 spot

15 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

'Black Beatles' overtook closer not 'Starboy', atleast in the US.

My bad. I should've checked before I posted. You're correct.

LOTB has not the slightest chance to ever get close to #1...

7 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

LOTB has not the slightest chance to ever get close to #1...

Even with a music video and discount? 

Just now, rihannabiggestfan said:

Even with a music video and discount? 

Yeah