H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6

Renan90

18 hours ago, Solarie said:

It's their 2nd single. You uneducated, or what? Cardi helped them like first week, or two but the rest of the success is totally because of M5. Btw. Cardi is the worst part of GYL.

Not only are you uneducated, you’re severely PRESSED. Cry me a river with your imaginary technicalities babe. This is the FIFTH SINGLE RELEASED FROM THE ALBUM. And ignoring the first two “stand alone” singles, this is single #3 so either way the Queen of Rap has remixed a song and made it a hit. Get ya fave some hits and you wouldn’t be throwing a tantrum and crying about “CaRdi Is ThE WOrsT PArt of GLY!!”

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• slw84

• Green

• sakisfan16

12 hours ago, Lein said:

Meanwhile, Eminem's "Killshot" is aiming for a debut in the Hot 100's top 10, driven most heavily by over 40 million first-week U.S. streams, as the track has gotten off to a record start on YouTube. It should also arrive with over 30,000 sold

A #1 thrown away I... :rip: 

It's tuly tragic that Eminem's 30k in downloads is expected to be "huge."

12 minutes ago, KingOfUrbanPop said:

Not only are you uneducated, you’re severely PRESSED. Cry me a river with your imaginary technicalities babe. This is the FIFTH SINGLE RELEASED FROM THE ALBUM. And ignoring the first two “stand alone” singles, this is single #3 so either way the Queen of Rap has remixed a song and made it a hit. Get ya fave some hits and you wouldn’t be throwing a tantrum and crying about “CaRdi Is ThE WOrsT PArt of GLY!!”

Looooool why are you so mad? :bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Solarie said:

Looooool why are you so mad? :bibliahh:

Says the bitch crying about the queen of rap blessing people with more #1s :alexz3:

So proud of Cardi. Queen securing #1s :weeps: 

57 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

It's tuly tragic that Eminem's 30k in downloads is expected to be "huge."

30k comes from less than two days. Apart from that digital downloads plunged by another 30% in 2018 so who cares.

QueenofCopyPaste

It's Girls Like You vs. Killshot vs. Falling Down vs. I Love It for this tracking week

Then bring in Taki Taki for the next

35 minutes ago, Glynnefluence said:

It's Girls Like You vs. Killshot vs. Falling Down vs. I Love It for this tracking week

Then bring in Taki Taki for the next

'Killshot' doesn't  have chances...stable on itunes but it has decreased on streaming..and I don't think that it has radio support so no ....the same thing with 'I Love It' song..it doesn't have the same power that it had the first weeks...it's Girls Like You vs Falling Down and I think girls like you will have a second week in the number one on hot 100 cause of the discount and the radio power

Y’all really thought that French/Drake collaboration was gonna do something. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Truffle. said:

we need i love it to go #1

it would be the first good one in a while.

Didn’t that peak at #7 like 5 years ago? Did it reenter due to viral activity or something?

12 minutes ago, umich said:

Didn’t that peak at #7 like 5 years ago? Did it reenter due to viral activity or something?

get your life!

56 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Y’all really thought that French/Drake collaboration was gonna do something. :bibliahh:

kii. I did too just because of Drake streaming but I think this is the phase of his era when people start tiring of the overexposure

1 hour ago, Truffle. said:

we need i love it to go #1

it would be the first good one in a while.

:cupid: it's catchy and all but...

20 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

That’s insane radio drops for the last two days for IMF. I wonder how long it will stick around the top five and ten after it’s number one run.

you know what...:spin:

4 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Cardi has been pretty much overexposed as well this year.

debut era 

this is round 3/4 for him but hopefully the MJ song gets things back on track this fall

Edited by slw84

51 minutes ago, Truffle. said:

aren't yall rooting for GLY?

seek taste

not because of liking it but to cackle at a certain other person

1 hour ago, MusicTalker said:

I Love It would be one of the worst #1s of the decade.

It's catchy but that's it.

It's kind of a foolish song..

19 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

American bandstand haunting us forty years later....

“well its got a beat snd I can dance to it,”

i see you're an elitist, yuck.

1 hour ago, MusicTalker said:

It's catchy but that's it.

It's kind of a foolish song..

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

kii. I did too just because of Drake streaming but I think this is the phase of his era when people start tiring of the overexposure

The song is trash anyways. 

2 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Agreed...I couldn't even listen to the full song. 

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

If there was only some taste to find... :)

i survived eras of psychedelic rock, bubblegum pop, soul, disco, new wave, hair bands, grunge, new r&b, hip hop, and electro pop.

but the current trend of monotone droning, talling rather than singing/rapping and can’t say a full sentence without pausing that both popular rap and pop stars do - is gonna do me in,

especially the gawd awful pausing mid sentence garbage to take a breathe,

I would rather any of those other genres be popular again. I've grown tired of the mumble trap phase. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.