H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6

Renan90

1 hour ago, Solarie said:

Look I like Cardi and I'm happy for her, but assigning this #1 just to her is simply delusional. They are both responsible for this success, but at the end of the day it's Maroon 5's song and Cardi's 30 seconds is well... just a little feature. Nobody here is mad, but you. Do you have some maniacal issues, or what? Nobody here is trying to take Cardi down, so take a deep breathe and relax. 

Right? It's a 30 second verse towards the end of the song, it is not responsible for the song's success :rip: It's unlike Finesse, where we can assume that her part was definitely much more important since it was the intro.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• slw84

• Green

• sakisfan16

On 9/18/2018 at 10:26 PM, Rico Shameless v2 said:

3 I Love It       267  (+3)

4 Better Now       260  (=)

5 Lucid Dreams       255  (=)

6 Fefe       249  (+1)

All of these could possibly take #1 once M5/Drake start bleeding :jonny:

Fefe's starting to lose steam. Lucid Dreams should start decreasing any week now. If Post releases a video for Better Now it will be the next #1 for sure

6 minutes ago, Steve Jobs said:

Right? It's a 30 second verse towards the end of the song, it is not responsible for the song's success :rip: It's unlike Finesse, where we can assume that her part was definitely much more important since it was the intro.

They released the remix featuring her and it smashed :rip: If they hadn't released the remix, it would have performed like Wait did

10 minutes ago, Steve Jobs said:

Who cared about this song before the remix? :deadbanana: 

I see the haters have moved on from “I hope drake blocks ha!” To “It ain’t even her song!!11!” ?????

Edited by Stoner

9 minutes ago, hellocory said:

They released the remix featuring her and it smashed :rip: If they hadn't released the remix, it would have performed like Wait did

The video is what made it smash...what the heck are yall talking about

The video came out after I Like It, but has way more views. Not denying Cardi's help, but you're delusional to think it wouldnt have been big

The video made the song take off first and foremost and that's indisputable 

14 minutes ago, hellocory said:

10 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Who cared about this song before the remix? :deadbanana: 

The huge video brought the headlines and attention though

8 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

the urban featured help them.

On streaming, most definitely. Just posted the proof.

Sorry, I just don't care about Maroon 5 to congratulate them. But congratulations, I guess.

I am happy for Cardi. SUUUUUUE MEEEE!

Yesssss Cardi scoring 3 #1 hits in a year. I see her getting a 7th and 8th Top 10 in the next few weeks too with that DJ Snake song + the new Pardi song is an anthem...might take a few weeks to blow up but it sounds like a big hit. 

the delusion here is jumping out lmao

why are you comparing an album track vs a remix spammed on playlists with a viral video etc.? 

plus why are you pretending Cardi made GLY smash? :toofunny2: she definitely helped but if that was the case why the same didn't happen with her other collads like Girls or Who Whats The Smoke? 

GLY is a global smash (one of the many M5 have), not even I Like It (with two very popular latino artists) did as good globally. 

3 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

Sorry, I just don't care about Maroon 5 to congratulate them. But congratulations, I guess.

I am happy for Cardi. SUUUUUUE MEEEE!

:skull:

You know, that user may do just that...better call your lawyer

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

:skull:

You know, that user may do just that...better call your lawyer

(Contrary to what Nicki say)

200.gif

19 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Call me in 11 years when she is still getting hits...

Call me in 11 years when another female rapper get 3+ #1 hits. 

3 hours ago, Space&Time said:

Cardi is going to be the Mariah Carey of Rap when it comes to booking number ones.  Get used to it. :cm:

@ 2:06

“I’m like the strip club Mariah Carey”

Ugh, her mind :smitten:

Edited by BarbFatale

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Interesting use of words you used as Debbie Harry says hi.

lol she has a rap song but she is not a rapper per se.

1 hour ago, Steve Jobs said:

LOL...adorable

1 hour ago, hellocory said:

logic...I dig it:clap3:

Finally my moment has arrived...

GLY reaching number #1 this Monday

It will be a great promo for Maroon 5’s Super Bowl halftime show, maybe Cardi is going to be one of their guest performer...

QueenofCopyPaste
1 minute ago, Capruni said:

Finally my moment has arrived...

GLY reaching number #1 this Monday

It will be a great promo for Maroon 5’s Super Bowl halftime show, maybe Cardi is going to be one of their guest performer...

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/181079-cardi-to-join-maroon-5-in-sb-halftime-showalso-travis-scott/

10 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

It’s still just a rumor. Not shocking though if true.

could use either Cardi or sza to do the feature part on the two tracks at the show.

Yasss

7 hours ago, Steve Jobs said:

The huge video brought the headlines and attention though

Yea for like the first week 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.