• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• slw84

• Green

• sakisfan16

32 minutes ago, dayydreaam said:

So is it GLY going #1 or ? ?

We’ll know for sure come Monday. But it’s looking like GLY is taking the top spot.

30 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Show me where I said she didn’t write and didn’t get eriting credit. Show me where I ever commented on nicki having getting or whiter a number one,

i think this ehole cheering on one act out of a bit of a song especially when it’s the desire is in vi9lstion of the rules as it disrespects the lead snd other artists on the song,

It happens frequently with songs with a male lead and a female feat, I remember ATRL calling 1-800 Alessia's song (funny cause they dropped her and started hating once she won BNA and her singles started flopping). In this case it's also cause of the whole Nicki vs Cardi bandwagon.

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Which is how much of the song?

theres a reason is says FEATURING on the charts.

im not saying cardi B doesn’t have a role in the song doing well on the Hot 100 however, there is a lead act that wrote most of the song. A lead act thst has 14 top ten hits. So it’s not like they are some unknown act that Cardi propped up.

Just give full credit. Really not to much to ask for,

In other words, we don't care about Maroon 5, and we want to see a female rapper get a third #1. You give full credit. Stop ****ing nitpicking.

I just want GLY to hit #1 and Young Blood to peak top10

HONEEEEEYYY Cardi SECURED a 3rd #1 how lengedary for a female rapper just wow! Most pop bitches can’t 

Edited by EnoughSaid

5 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

she still is one of the writers in the credits of the song .so she won...and the  hypocrisy here is sooo funny ....when FEFE had  some chances to top the hot 100 chart all the people here said that nicki finally will get her first number one song..but she was just a feature too..so..... well I can't wait this monday to celebrate cardi's third number one hit

Chartsfan has nothing to do with that delusional trash.

They really need to change the formula of this. It looks like the chart is the same for months :biblio: 

How is she the 3rd? She’s the only credited female rapper with multiple number 1 hits on the hot100 

QueenofCopyPaste

In My Feelings not discounted anymore

Girls Like You BACK to discounted! 

Hmmmmmm

drake falling so hard.drake will give his number one position to cardi and maroon 5 this monday on hot 100 :clap3:3. Girls Like You: 17.366 (-41) | 97.861 (+0.266) .... 7. In My Feelings : 12.069 (-203) | 52.812 (-1.833)   .....

5 hours ago, Glynnefluence said:

Hmmmmmm

So in 2 weeks it could be GLY (2nd week) Vs. Kanye Vs. Lil Peep/XXTentacion

congrats cardi! she really deserves this one! girls like you is a bop! congrats to maroon 5 as well. 

is this maroon 5s 4th number one?

no stylists???

Migos motorsport verse (no bueno) + Future (a good thing) 

issa no, issa mess,  issa miss

= future #1 urban hit

:ace:

13 hours ago, KingOfUrbanPop said:

Maybe if you were getting your fave multiple consecutive hits you wouldn’t have time to notice the Queen of Rap giving M5 a HIT fifth single.

It's their 2nd single. You uneducated, or what? Cardi helped them like first week, or two but the rest of the success is totally because of M5. Btw. Cardi is the worst part of GYL.

5 hours ago, Glynnefluence said:

Hmmmmmm

They want to secure another week now that they saw Eminem’s performance. M5 team is not dumb.

I still can’t believe Cardi is going to make it AGAIN!!! I talked about it in June that it would pull a Havana and get to the top stop months after it was released.

1 hour ago, sakisfan16 said:

drake falling so hard.drake will give his number one position to cardi and maroon 5 this monday on hot 100 :clap3:3. Girls Like You: 17.366 (-41) | 97.861 (+0.266) .... 7. In My Feelings : 12.069 (-203) | 52.812 (-1.833)   .....

IMF removed from Z100 power rotation, so it’s going to have the same kind of updates for the rest of this week!

ILI suffered worse last week being removed from Z100 and KIIS power!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.