H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6

Renan90

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Jacob.23 said:

Cardi possibly having the 2 number ones with the lowest points in years

girl when all is said and done nobody makes this distinction with #1's lol. people see a #1 as a #1, despite how many points it has. and it would only be accurate/fair given how huge GLY has been this summer going into autumn. the only people who would ever make this distinction are haters or chart hobbyists who like crunching numbers for everything.

and there have been #1's with lower points/weaker climate (such as "psycho" and "nice for what" in its last #1 weeks pre-scorpion release week) this yr but you knew that :skull:

Edited by Yndda

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• slw84

• Green

• sakisfan16

43 minutes ago, Yndda said:

girl when all is said and done nobody makes this distinction with #1's lol. people see a #1 as a #1, despite how many points it has. and it would only be accurate/fair given how huge GLY has been this summer going into autumn. the only people who would ever make this distinction are haters or chart hobbyists who like crunching numbers for everything.

and there have been #1's with lower points/weaker climate (such as "psycho" and "nice for what" in its last #1 weeks pre-scorpion release week) this yr but you knew that :skull:

Not to mention that some of the weeks that I like it and GLY were #2, they were stronger than some #1's. It just happened that the #1 song IMF was so huge in points and it kept them at #2, just like when Thinking out loud was blocked by Uptown Funk.

Also thanks to their longevity both I like it and Girls like you could rank in the year end top 10 higher than some frontloaded #1's  :sistrens: 

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Green said:

Not to mention that some of the weeks that I like it and GLY were #2, they were stronger than some #1's. It just happened that the #1 song IMF was so huge in points and it kept them at #2, just like when Thinking out loud was blocked by Uptown Funk.

Also thanks to their longevity both I like it and Girls like you could rank in the year end top 10 higher than some frontloaded #1's  :sistrens: 

this too. the H100 YEC rewards longevity, and both ILI and GLY have consistently been ranking high up in top three since june. there are songs that have gone #1 this year that won't even get to see top 15 or top 20 on the YECs :skull:

Edited by Yndda

39 minutes ago, Green said:

:sistrens: 

33 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

This is America and SAD! Won’t make it. The other 8 number ones should make it along with with Meant to Be, The Middle

although, GLY could overtake NFW if NFW doesn’t hang around the low 30s for the final 10 weeks.

any number ones after GLY won’t make the top ten, but that’s normal for late year songs as they don’t have enough weeks on the chart to rack up enough points,

Doesn't GYL have more chances to overtake The Middle instead of Nice for what?

KILLSHOT is on Spotify now. Interscope sabotaging it to make Girls Like You #1 :rip:

2 hours ago, Yndda said:

This...

2 hours ago, LuLuDrops said:

Finesse will remain a robbed classic, justice4brunes

hopefully, it gets a grammy 

2 hours ago, Green said:

:clap3:

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

GLY, biggest non-meme fueled hit of the summer.

you know what...:coffee::mandown:

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

This is America and SAD! Won’t make it. The other 8 number ones should make it along with with Meant to Be, The Middle

although, GLY could overtake NFW if NFW doesn’t hang around the low 30s for the final 10 weeks.

any number ones after GLY won’t make the top ten, but that’s normal for late year songs as they don’t have enough weeks on the chart to rack up enough points,

This

1 hour ago, Green said:

Doesn't GYL have more chances to overtake The Middle instead of Nice for what?

hmm good point.

50 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

KILLSHOT is on Spotify now. Interscope sabotaging it to make Girls Like You #1 :rip:

so Maroon and em can both hit #1 this month. 

Interscope wins 

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

I don't get why they didn't release it on Saturday. :ace:

5 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

I don't get why they didn't release it on Saturday. :ace:

Interscope maintains both em and Maroon 

17 hours ago, Glynnefluence said:

For the past 5 weeks, In My Feelings has been on a decline of at least 50 points per week, and for this week I feel like he'll decrease the same points tbh and not only 22 points ?

so its going number 1? ?

QueenofCopyPaste

PULSEMUSICBOARDS TALLY FOR #1

In MyFeelings - 2 users 

Girls Like You - 23                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

40 minutes ago, Nikko said:

GYL should get it especially after the Superbowl announcement. 

yup!!! imagine if Cardi gets this 3rd #1 and a 4th with Taki Taki, that would be insane

QueenofCopyPaste
4 minutes ago, dayydreaam said:

Is there any possibility eminem snatches #1 ?

Not this week

22 hours ago, Jacob.23 said:

Cardi possibly having the 2 number ones with the lowest points in years

But still having two number ones ?

19 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

GLY, biggest non-meme fueled hit of the summer.

still became a hit because the video went viral :cm:

17 hours ago, Starkboy said:

They totally did that lol. 

Why though??? 

I guess he's going #1 next week but GLY is dreadful. 

QueenofCopyPaste

KILLshot is not doing good on Spotify 

14 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

So like apparently, Wednesday is the new New Release Day

they're stupid as ****, and then kesha or avril team will be crying that song didn't debut on hot 100, album will be moved, label will be mad... all their fault

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.