Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Diarrhoea

• Loyalty

• PinkBox

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

ones nicer than the other x

Lets go with Louisa then

I knew it would be too obvious to hide in there, but this round was too mainstream for my taste. Nt a single more obscure artist I thought would go unnoticed among the pop girls

7 hours ago, RandomName said:

:priceless: The people I revive are going out one after another. Maybe I should've revived different people.

@thecptz your dead next round :ahh:

:eli:

I should have known Troye shaved his woods. I ould have hidden in Dua's.

34p13r8.jpg

@Kylie Jenner @Prismee @PoKiTaurus @Dibbles @Lukey @Diarrhoea @RandomName @Nacht @mxtthewdelrey @Loyalty @thecptz

ROUND 7: ZARA

HUNTERS 

(randomised)

PM me a section of the woods you want to hunt and remember, if you both hunt the same area, you will get killed along with everyone else in the section.

HIDERS

PM me a section of the woods you want to hide in, start making alliances they may come in handy.

WOODS

The new gen have arrived and each carry a strong power to the game which you'll discover each round.

LOUISA | SELENA | CARDI | DUA | CHARLI | ZARA | YEARS & YEARS | TROYE

POWERS

27yq147.png

... I Would Like!

Hidden in the woods, the hider who discovers this power will have the ability to pick any of the pre existing powers below to use this round.

The Shield - This entitles you to gift the power to a fellow hider making them immune from any potential attacks this round.

The Controller - You'll be able to control what section of the woods a hider of your choice is locked into with this power.

The Drone - You'll have the ability to find out where one hunter is hunting before the round ends and it's upto you what you do with the information.

The Sticky - This entitles you to combine two areas of the woods together. If a hunter choose either, everyone hiding in them will be killed.

The Mystery Gift - Clues in the name, you'll receive a mystery gift :eli: 

Remember ... you can change your hiding/hunting spot as many times as you like before the round ends.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO HUNT OR HIDE, ANY PLAYER IN THE SAME SECTION AS A HUNTER WILL BE KILLED!

Just now, RandomName said:

Didn’t people Choose Louisa :huh:

it was very hunter negative and we'd just had a hunter negative round so i switched it up, it'll 100% be the next round. sorry :heart2:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

it was very hunter negative and we'd just had a hunter negative round so i switched it up, it'll 100% be the next round. sorry :heart2:

Nah nothing to apologize! Was just curious. 

er no one has found the power yet so skip between woods and try find it if you want, it's cute x

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

ROUND 7: RESULTS

@Kylie Jenner @Prismee  @PoKiTaurus  @Dibbles @Lukey @Diarrhoea@RandomName @Nacht@mxtthewdelrey @Loyalty @thecptz 

HIDING IN THE WOODS

CARDI

TROYE: Dibbles

SELENA: Nacht

ZARAPrismee

DUA: PoKiTaurus

YEARS & YEARS: Lukey

LOUISA: RandomName, Mxtthewdelrey, Kylie Jenner

CHARLIThecptz

POWERS

Dibbles found the 'I Would Like' power hidden in TROYE and picked The Mystery Gift, the power works like an upgraded shield. When targeted by a hunter, the power will be activated for the hider who has the power (in this case Dibbles). Not only does Dibbles survive the attack, the hunter will be killed instead.

HUNTING IN THE WOODS

Diarrhoea & Loyalty chose to hunt ...

Diarrhoea chose to hunt CHARLI killing @thecptz whilst Loyalty chose to hunt DUA killing @PoKiTaurus 

On 22 September 2018 at 9:48 PM, RandomName said:

:priceless: The people I revive are going out one after another. Maybe I should've revived different people.

:deadbanana4: you couldn't write it

I totally forgot to change sections, but after wandering around the woods all night. it might have been for the best :fan: 

On 9/22/2018 at 4:48 PM, RandomName said:

asldashdas :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.