• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Diarrhoea

• Loyalty

• PinkBox

lowkey screamed when both clytemnestra and alena changed their sections though, the mess :toofunny3: 

A couple? bitch no that was a hostage situation and like the survivor I am I got OUT

I was such a saint telling Nacht where Alena was. I hoped he passed the info to Ellie though.

wig hello preperations for the woods is taking longer tonight, new round in a few hours

13 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

I was such a saint telling Nacht where Alena was. I hoped he passed the info to Ellie though.

I passed the information to a few people and maybe some of them could confirm... I didn't think I had to cover all players in the game though, I thought you had told others too. :sorry: 

4 minutes ago, Nacht said:

I passed the information to a few people and maybe some of them could confirm... I didn't think I had to cover all players in the game though, I thought you had told others too. :sorry: 

Nope, not blaming you at all. You did well boo.

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Nope, not blaming you at all. You did well boo.

Alright. :heart2:

35 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I feel left OUT

I'm feeling this masterpiece too. :jonny5:

34p13r8.jpg

@Kylie Jenner @Prismee @Alena @PoKiTaurus @Clytemnestra @Dibbles @Lukey @Opium @Diarrhoea @RandomName @Fa1x intelectual @Nacht @KatyCatPH @mxtthewdelrey @Loyalty

ROUND 4: NEW GEN

HUNTERS 

(randomised)

@Prismee @Dibbles

PM me a section of the woods you want to hunt and remember, if you both hunt the same area, you will get killed along with everyone else in the section.

HIDERS

PM me a section of the woods you want to hide in, start making alliances they may come in handy.

WOODS

The new gen have arrived and each carry a strong power to the game which you'll discover each round.

LOUISA | SELENA | CARDI | DUA | CHARLI | ZARA | YEARS & YEARS | TROYE

POWERS

ilvk82.png

... The Smoke Bomb!

When thrown into any section in the woods, everyone hiding and hunting in that section of the woods will be blinded for the round, which prevents any attacks from taking place.

The first hider to PM me "SMOKE BOMB" from 2:45AM BST/21:45EST (in just over 1 hours time) will claim the power.

Will they message other players to let them know what section is safe from attacks?
  2lvg4y0.png

... Revival!

Selena ha power, the hider who discovers this in one of the sections of the woods will have the ability to bring back three players from the dead.

Remember ... you can change your hiding/hunting spot as many times as you like before the round ends.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO HUNT OR HIDE, ANY PLAYER IN THE SAME SECTION AS A HUNTER WILL BE KILLED

Good thing I died before all these FLOPS came :biblio:

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

LOUISA | DUA | CHARLI | ZARA | YEARS & YEARS 

Just now, PinkBox said:

Good thing I died before all these FLOPS came :biblio:

you won't want to be brought back to life then :oh:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

no it's 2:45AM our time aka in 40 minutes x

oh ok I'm dumb lol x

omg please rihvive me if u get the chance love u all xoxo

The smoke bomb has been claimed (that was quick :laugh:)

The revival power has now been discovered, the players available to be brought back from the dead are;

jamesfog, ProudLBS, Guero, Xedretinz Lododnz, Moonlightbae, K$Ellie, Unoriginal, thecptz, EriKills & PinkBox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.