Nicki says 200k, HDD says 190k

Mattyboy

This thread being more focused on the messy atrl’s appearance and not actual discussion  :dies: 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• calm_down

• liberalmusiclover

• Music Is Heaven

Top Posters In This Topic

liberalmusiclover

200K is still less than Cardi, which is why she’s fuming anyway, so I don’t know why she’s doing all this **** and flexing for Twitter and the gram when her feelings will be hurt come Sunday. :lmao: 

Ok but drop that Instagram @ tho 

3 hours ago, ianwallace said:

ur hot :eli:

here’s some glasses

Btw, you look like you shared whomp with Perez Hilton and he took all the nutrients and vitamins and left you with the leftovers

3 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

Dk6a35ZV4AAbY1U?format=jpg&name=large

Wait...not you being cute... :deadbanana2:

Do you like Street Fighter? If so, go drag Tekken on twitter and i'll give #Queen a quick stream

39 minutes ago, El Chico said:

This thread being more focused on the messy atrl’s appearance and not actual discussion  :dies: 

There's no discussion to be had. She flopped and she's taking it bad, that's it. But the Barb looks cute so let's focus on that 

Watch Billboard say 170k or so.

3 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Wait...not you being cute... :deadbanana2:

That’s all I have going for me right now sis. :frown: My meltdown today was bad. I have had horrible anxiety and stress due to this album release and the numbers.

7 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

That’s all I have going for me right now sis. :frown: My meltdown today was bad. I have had horrible anxiety and stress due to this album release and the numbers.

Girl are you for real? If so you should try staying away from stan culture and seek help. This is not healthy. 

1 minute ago, Theus said:

Girl are you for real? If so you should try staying away from stan culture and seek help. This is not healthy. 

It was mostly from all the people attacking me and inboxing me saying I’m trash, calling me a “chart expert” that knows nothing, to even being called mentally ill.. :cries: 

Then someone said I’m posting fake pics when clearly that’s me from my Twitter and I have Instagram. I’m so over geing picked on. It does mental damage. 

Lara been Croft 

Nicki been Minaj 

Matty been Boy :dancehall3:

38683882_10157570436379392_3488920763400

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

It was mostly from all the people attacking me and inboxing me saying I’m trash, calling me a “chart expert” that knows nothing, to even being called mentally ill.. :cries: 

Then someone said I’m posting fake pics when clearly that’s me from my Twitter and I have Instagram. I’m so over geing picked on. It does mental damage. 

Lara been Croft 

Nicki been Minaj 

Matty been Boy :dancehall3:

38683882_10157570436379392_3488920763400

You're adorable :blush:

Matty looks like that white guy with the blond hair from Pentatonix.

56 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

200K is still less than Cardi, which is why she’s fuming anyway, so I don’t know why she’s doing all this **** and flexing for Twitter and the gram when her feelings will be hurt come Sunday. :lmao: 

Her feelings won't be hurt

ATTN ‼️‼️

QUEEN, my FORTH album just pushed 200 thousand units in one week w/o 12 hrs of sale. Female rappers doing 200k 10 fkn years into their career is unheard of. They tried to destroy me out they couldn't ????

liberalmusiclover
1 hour ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

Her feelings won't be hurt

ATTN ‼️‼️

QUEEN, my FORTH album just pushed 200 thousand units in one week w/o 12 hrs of sale. Female rappers doing 200k 10 fkn years into their career is unheard of. They tried to destroy me out they couldn't ????

Let’s wait for the numbers, as she said.