H100: IMF 5x #1, GLY #2, SICKO MODE #4, STARGAZING #8

Renan90

2 hours ago, dussymob said:

Mattyboy has been so unbearable since this Minaj phase started. I can’t wait for this **** to tumble off the charts by October so he can stfu! This is Aretha day no one cares about that self absorbed hoe anymore. Ball For Me is a flop get the **** over it and go work on your second rate predictions.

honestly feel the same way. Hes obsessed with her and its so offputting

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• Green

• slw84

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

Yes. Plus any B.B. exception they decide to make at any time, as they have also made clear. 

In fact, snd reality, there is no written rules in their offices about this matter. It’s fluid working process thst changes with times, events and editors.

Yea there’s no point in making sense of it lol

6 hours ago, dussymob said:

Mattyboy has been so unbearable since this Minaj phase started. I can’t wait for this **** to tumble off the charts by October so he can stfu! This is Aretha day no one cares about that self absorbed hoe anymore. Ball For Me is a flop get the **** over it and go work on your second rate predictions.

:rip:

But lowkey tea, that member is really obnoxious.

You are all too much.

there is five years of history in the weekly BB thread of pop girl Stan wars going a hounded pages, and y’All are on Mattyboy for a dozen posts.

No we are on Mattyboy for acting like a ruler over everything. Didn’t you bitch about Simn for the same reasons? Hypocritical uncle strikes again. 

15 minutes ago, dussymob said:

No we are on Mattyboy for acting like a ruler over everything. Didn’t you bitch about Simn for the same reasons? Hypocritical uncle strikes again. 

16 minutes ago, Hurem said:

ChartsFan is Mattyboy's dupe.

don't @ me

Hurem

Mattyboy's grammar is too good.

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Mattyboy's grammar is too good.

That’s incorrect.

i outed Simm for being fat too serious about predictions and simm going after anyone that dares question his predictions when they are wrong,

i have yet yet to see mattyboy let into anyone for questioning why his prediction was wrong,

Mattyboy has done the same thing though...

3 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

That’s incorrect.

i outed Simm for being fat too serious about predictions and simm going after anyone that dares question his predictions when they are wrong,

i have yet yet to see mattyboy let into anyone for questioning why his prediction was wrong,

You coming for someone for being too serious.. that’s funny

9 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

That’s incorrect.

The way I laughed at this  :ahh:

I hope Barbie Dreams makes the top 10 but I feel like she lost a lot steam towards the end of the week.

Also very curious to see if Aretha will make an impact on the coming chart or if it’ll be mostly the week after 

Edited by Flexus

Top 10 Predictions:

1. In My Feelings 605 (=)

2. Girls Like You 351 (=)

3. I Like It 337 (=)

4. FEFE 289 (+1)

5. Better Now 284 (+1)

6. Sicko Mode 265 (-2)

7. Lucid Dreams 254 (=)

8. Barbie Dreams 225 (HOT SHOT DEBUT)

9. Taste 212 (=)

10. No Brainer 210 (+1)

QueenofCopyPaste

Drake is peaking on radio :eek:

3 hours ago, Glynnefluence said:

Drake is peaking on radio :eek:

And no one believed me when I said the video would have little effect and he’d peak soon.

If they promote FEFE, it could go #1. GLY has a chance. And Barbie Dreams, however it’s way too early, seems like an upcoming smash. We’ll see.

Edited by Mattyboy

How is "Barbie Dreams" debuting so high when it hasn't even been in the top 10 of spotify all week? and it's not officially on YouTube... are sales really getting it that huge debut?

Also are Aretha songs going to flood the chart next week?..... Are we expecting a top 10 re-entry for "Respect"? 

1 hour ago, ARTPØP said:

How is "Barbie Dreams" debuting so high when it hasn't even been in the top 10 of spotify all week? and it's not officially on YouTube... are sales really getting it that huge debut?

It's been high on Apple Music all week, which streams are worth more since they are all paid subscriptions.

3 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

Top 10 Predictions:

1. In My Feelings 605 (=)

2. Girls Like You 351 (=)

3. I Like It 337 (=)

4. FEFE 289 (+1)

5. Better Now 284 (+1)

6. Sicko Mode 265 (-2)

7. Lucid Dreams 254 (=)

8. Barbie Dreams 225 (HOT SHOT DEBUT)

9. Taste 212 (=)

10. No Brainer 210 (+1)

Where’s Love Lies? As usual you always overestimate Nicki songs.

31 minutes ago, xH4RMONYx said:

Where’s Love Lies? As usual you always overestimate Nicki songs.

Love Lies at #11 or #12. I’m not overestimating Nicki, I’m basing it off 19.5M streams and I guessed 25k sales.  She’s debuting top 10. Look at @simmnfierzig‘s predictions and see if he has BD there. I predicted FEFE at #4 and it debuted there. The next week #2 and it was #3. :rip: 

2 hours ago, ARTPØP said:

Also are Aretha songs going to flood the chart next week?..... Are we expecting a top 10 re-entry for "Respect"? 

Did you not see the HDD thread? It did 19.5M streams and was #1 on Apple Music for a few days. Paid streaming ways more. I think it went #2, maybe #1 at one point on Spotify, but I have Apple Music so I was watching that. I’m waiting on @Kworb for sales but I’m guessing 25k-30k since it was #2 and almost dethroned drake on iTunes it could be 50k. That’d put it closer to the top 5

4 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Did you not see the HDD thread? It did 19.5M streams and was #1 on Apple Music for a few days. Paid streaming ways more. I think it went #2, maybe #1 at one point on Spotify, but I have Apple Music so I was watching that. I’m waiting on @Kworb for sales but I’m guessing 25k-30k since it was #2 and almost dethroned drake on iTunes it could be 50k. That’d put it closer to the top 5

It peaked at #6 on spotify and decreased the next day to 16.

Just now, BarbFatale said:

It peaked at #6 on spotify and decreased the next day to 16.

Well I remember seeing someone post “#2 on Spotify!!” I guess that was fake. I only look at overall numbers. It WAS #1 on Apple Music for a couple days and HDD has it at almost 20M streams. I just need to know the sales.. But it was 99% of Drake and stayed #2 for a couple days as well. Sales weigh more too, so it’s got to be 25k+. Top 10

is on lock in my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

Well I remember seeing someone post “#2 on Spotify!!” I guess that was fake. I only look at overall numbers. It WAS #1 on Apple Music for a couple days and HDD has it at almost 20M streams. I just need to know the sales.. But it was 99% of Drake and stayed #2 for a couple days as well. Sales weigh more too, so it’s got to be 25k+. Top 10

How do u claim to be a chart master but not check where BD peaked on Spotify? 

4 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

:) 

7 minutes ago, xH4RMONYx said:

How do u claim to be a chart master but not check where BD peaked on Spotify? 

I’m not a chart master. I look at overall numbers and peak at Apple Music. I don’t like Spotify. It’s complicated for me, but I looked at the fact a single solo album track has 20 million people listening and that’s enough for top 10 debut with the right amount of sales. She sold very well it seems.. So top 10 (#8 with 20M streams and the sales I projected).

Edited by Mattyboy

Stop arguing with me because you’re mad Nicki is debuting at #8 like Cardi did with I Like It. Both girls are winning. Nicki’s finally getting solo hits so be happy. :deadbanana: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.