H100: IMF 5x #1, GLY #2, SICKO MODE #4, STARGAZING #8

Renan90

30 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Ugh, why couldn’t this be Ball For Me, but she has FEFE now so I guess Ball For Me can smash later. 

What? Ball for me is a flop. Radio already dropped it and it fell from the Hot 100 this week :skull: 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• Green

• slw84

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Green said:

What? Ball for me is a flop. Radio already dropped it and it fell from the Hot 100 this week :skull: 

It went never sent to pop. That’s why radio dropped it. :rip: It was only sent to rhythmic / urban. So no, it will smash. It’s already platinum being a non-single.

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

It went never sent to pop. That’s why radio dropped it. :rip: It was only sent to rhythmic / urban. So no, it will smash. It’s already platinum being a non-single.

songs sent to rhythmic/urban are singles. You don't have to send song explicitly to pop to be considered single 

1 hour ago, Green said:

If nothing huge comes in the next weeks and IMF keeps falling Better Now could have a chance after a video release :duca: 

He needs to perform Better Now at the VMA's

so when is his video dropping. did he already film it?

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, Mattyboy said:

This is wrong because Barbie Dreams has more points than Boo’d Up

It's just predictions :biblio:

QueenofCopyPaste
1 hour ago, Mattyboy said:

It's a single :biblio:

11 minutes ago, Glynnefluence said:

It's a single :biblio:

Wasn’t an official one. They went for Better Now instead. Let’s not. I’m not arguing with you all today. 

14 minutes ago, Glynnefluence said:

It's just predictions :biblio:

Not a very good one if they forgot a couple songs.

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

songs sent to rhythmic/urban are singles. You don't have to send song explicitly to pop to be considered single 

Obviously. But, but you can’t compare a full out single to one with a minor push. 

They will deff move onto Ball For Me, especially since it has a video

They'll wait until the Better Now reign is up

QueenofCopyPaste
8 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Wasn’t an official one. They went for Better Now instead. Let’s not. I’m not arguing with you all today. 

Better Now = Pop Rhy and Urban. 

Ball for Me = Rhy and Urban.. 

. Let's not indeed. 

Which means you're wrong

QueenofCopyPaste
8 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Not a very good one if they forgot a couple songs.

Still a prediction :biblio:

3 minutes ago, Sinister said:

They will deff move onto Ball For Me, especially since it has a video

They'll wait until the Better Now reign is up

Exactly. I don’t know why that other user fails to understand radio pushes and single focuses

Post Malone's label won't waste time with song that Rhythmic (his biggest format) already dropped.

Music videos get made and never get released all the time. “Ball For Me” very well could get passed over, especially since Minaj doesn’t seem to be all that marketable in 2018. Also I don’t see “Barbie Dreams” debuting top ten. It’s lost a lot of steam on Spotify.

Side note: Aretha Franklin passing away might shake predictions up for the next charting week. “Respect” might even re-enter on the upcoming chart, and then move into the top ten next week.

2 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

RIP Aretha, your music and your support of women, legacy will live forever.

Let’s have Respect top the Hot 100.

unfortunately, drake is unstoppable but Aretha deserves the best

Quality, authentic r&b gospel soul music. Poor 2000s/2010s

I hope she gets a few top 20 placements

tumblr_m254a9DSqy1r0gwr9o3_250.gif

Is it possible that some Aretha songs that never debuted on Hot 100 could debut next week?

Mattyboy has been so unbearable since this Minaj phase started. I can’t wait for this **** to tumble off the charts by October so he can stfu! This is Aretha day no one cares about that self absorbed hoe anymore. Ball For Me is a flop get the **** over it and go work on your second rate predictions.

Edited by dussymob

2 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Mattyboy has been so unbearable since this Minaj phase started. I can’t wait for this **** to tumble off the charts by October so he can stfu! This is Aretha day no one cares about that self absorbed hoe anymore. Ball For Me is a flip get the **** over it and go work on your second rate predictions.

nnnn :rip: 

13 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Mattyboy has been so unbearable since this Minaj phase started. I can’t wait for this **** to tumble off the charts by October so he can stfu! This is Aretha day no one cares about that self absorbed hoe anymore. Ball For Me is a flop get the **** over it and go work on your second rate predictions.

TEA. 

OT: GLY better be performed at the VMAS and get a cute lil discount for that extra push it needs! 

3 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Respect peaked at #1 in 1967. Charts moved fast then.  It charted for 12 weeks.

well below the 20 week recurrent rule for top fifty.

they count very old songs as recurrent as well

4 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Music videos get made and never get released all the time. “Ball For Me” very well could get passed over, especially since Minaj doesn’t seem to be all that marketable in 2018. Also I don’t see “Barbie Dreams” debuting top ten. It’s lost a lot of steam on Spotify.

Side note: Aretha Franklin passing away might shake predictions up for the next charting week. “Respect” might even re-enter on the upcoming chart, and then move into the top ten next week.

I have it at #9 with some room. Remember sales and Apple Music streams count more since they’re paid subscriptions. It’s already almost the end of the tracking week 

41 minutes ago, jose168 said:

they count very old songs as recurrent as well

didn't i will always love you return to the top 10???

5 minutes ago, slw84 said:

didn't i will always love you return to the top 10???

yes, a song that has enough points to go top 50 under "significant cultural circumstances" are allowed to chart. But once they fall bellow #50 they return to recurrency, no matter how long they chart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.