H100: IMF 5x #1, GLY #2, SICKO MODE #4, STARGAZING #8

Renan90

3 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

If, more like when Nicki gets her 2nd top 10  from Quern, it’ll be her first album to have her 2 solo top 10’s in her frop era. She’s also had top 5 hit every era. :alexz:

Pink Friday:

#3 Super Bass

(Non-album) #3 Till The World Ends Remix

Pink Friday: Roman Roloaded

#5 Starships

#4 Turn Me On (feat. David Guetta)

The Pinkprint

#2 Anaconda

(Non-album) #3 Bang Bang w/ Ariana Grande & Jessi J

Queen

#10 Chun-Li

#8? Barbie Dreams

#3 FEFE (feat. 6ix9ine)

lol at majority being pop songs :ahh: and the rap songs being viral chart drops :deadbanana2:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• Green

• slw84

• Sinister

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EnoughSaid said:

It’s so Lil Kim and Biggie. She can’t come up with anything original just like Anaconda admittedly her best solo hit is a rip off 

you could say the same about I Like It. :ace:

Oh c'mon, "Love Lies" deserves the Top 10 now, crazy to think the song actually exploded after months. :duca:

I hope Post can get a new peak. Surprised by Boo'd Up's stay in the Top 10.

2 hours ago, Green said:

My Prediction:

In My Feelings

Girls Like You

I like it

FEFE

Better Now

Lucid Dreams

SICKO MODE

Taste

Boo'd Up

No Brainer

Love Lies

Barbie Dreams

No Tears Left To Cry

Psycho

Nice For What

Youngblood

Big Bank

Yes indeed

Delicate

Meant To Be

oh wow NTLTC is 100% going top 10 next week

hopefully GIAW will too :dancehall:

breathin should debut top 20 too

I-
like I really don't get how every week people start an argument over guessing 

pre·dic·tion
prəˈdikSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a thing predicted; a forecast.
    "a prediction that the Greeks would destroy the Persian empire"
    synonyms: forecastprophecyprognosisprognosticationauguryMore

• the action of predicting something.
      "the prediction of future behavior"

52 minutes ago, Heart.me said:

Will Barbie Dreams even chart in the top 20 next week ?

Top 10. I have it at #9 in my newest predictions. 

47 minutes ago, RastaMentality said:

So only 8 QUEEN songs are debuting? yikes 

Still will put her over 100 entries. 101 to be exact. 

3 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Still will put her over 100 entries. 101 to be exact. 

18 tracks and couldn’t even equal the 12 cardi put up. yikes indeed 

3 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

I think they meant week 2

Depends on if we get a video and radio support. Top 20 still for sure 

Is there a possibility that Ari can have 3 songs in the top 10 next week? I know it’s hard but she’ll most likely have 3 in the top 15..

2 hours ago, infrared said:

you could say the same about I Like It. :ace:

And Bodak Yellow

He really thought he was onto something :skull:

1 hour ago, Heart.me said:

Will Barbie Dreams even chart in the top 20 next week ?

Valid question

5 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Valid question

Huh? 27k sales and 19.5M streams, especially if a bulk are from Apple Music, is more than enough for the top 10. Plus she has some radio behind her.. Why would that not be enough?

Edited by Mattyboy

Are we really counting a featured song as part of the queen album like has that ever even happened before? Like a song on an album without lead credits

4 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

It’s so Lil Kim and Biggie. She can’t come up with anything original just like Anaconda admittedly her best solo hit is a rip off 

They’re literally both samples and obviously original since she wrote the lyrics to both. Are you coming for samples now? Bodak and I Like It are both products of other songs. Half of Cardi’s albums were other girls songs ghostwriters took and gave to her. Let’s talk about her or we being picky?

2 hours ago, infrared said:

lol at majority being pop songs :ahh: and the rap songs being viral chart drops :deadbanana2:

Yes. Rap/hip hop did not chart well when Nicki blew up on the scene. That’s why there’s an issue when ATRL complains about pop being shut out but didn’t yelp at all when several hip hop smashes (many were Nicki & Drake) couldn’t get the support to reach T10 or higher.

And Nicki always said she wanted to be a versatile artist, so her rapping over pop beats and maintaining hit singles during that time period is applaudable. They reached audiences, are beloved today and are a part of her legacy. Trust no one laughs or thinks about her hits being mostly pop. She has rap songs that are even more known and didn’t peak high or sometimes even chart, so there’s a balance. She doesn’t have multiple platinum albums and 10 years in the game for no reason.

33 minutes ago, Rawr said:

Are we really counting a featured song as part of the queen album like has that ever even happened before? Like a song on an album without lead credits

Well, Nicki DID add it to her tracklist mid-week because she didn't like how horribly embarrassing her album numbers were turning out to be without it.

50 minutes ago, Rawr said:

zara and jess

“Girls Like You” peaking at #1 only for a week would be amazing, Maroon 5 deserves another number 1 after all those years colecting top 5 hits without hit number 1, maybe if Cardi performs it at VMAs tomorrow and with iTunes discount, vertical video on Spotify it could happen cuz “In My Feelings” is dropping fast in all metrics..

30 minutes ago, Capruni said:

“Girls Like You” peaking at #1 only for a week would be amazing, Maroon 5 deserves another number 1 after all those years colecting top 5 hits without hit number 1, maybe if Cardi performs it at VMAs tomorrow and with iTunes discount, vertical video on Spotify it could happen cuz “In My Feelings” is dropping fast in all metrics..

vertical video is already out ?

32 minutes ago, Capruni said:

if they release a vertical video on Friday after the hype dies down if they perform (hype lasts Mon-Wednesday) yes that works perfect but who knows if any of that'll happen

mv47x2.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.