I Like It Reaches 400 MILLION Youtube views

Selena’s Bad Liar

Ugh, ¿cómo se dice “Reina”?

J Balvin and Bad Bunny’s streaming power. :eek: 

J Balvin and Bad Bunny’s streaming power. :eek: 

It’s kind of underwhelming considering how Latino artists are huge forces on youtube, I thought it would be at 600-700M by now but that’s still good regardless.

1 minute ago, Robyn. said:

It’s kind of underwhelming considering how Latino artists are huge forces on youtube, I thought it would be at 600-700M by now but that’s still good regardless.

it was released May 29th, less than 3 months ago. I expected it to be a bigger streamer too but I also thought it had been around for longer than that.

1 hour ago, Robyn. said:

1 hour ago, Syňth said:

it was released May 29th, less than 3 months ago. I expected it to be a bigger streamer too but I also thought it had been around for longer than that.

First of all, not all Latino artists are forces on YouTube. It’s only a handful and it’s when they score pan-Latin American hits that are popular even in European countries like Italy, Spain, Portugal, etc. 

That’s the problem here. This song is not that popular outside a few territories (mainly North America).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.