Big Brother 13: War! Winner REVEAL!

Buddy!

How is asking how everyone voted having other intentions? It’s called team interaction, something you should try sometime

ebntlxxf4qp5.gif

ANYWHO, @iHype. is gone so even if i had other intentions they obviously failed. oh ****ing well, on to the next round

ebntlxxf4qp5.gif

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

who drunk all the Sunny D? :alexz2:

I squeeze my own ORGANIC oranges

ebntlxxf4qp5.gif

25 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Girl what? iHype even tagged you in here saying he trusted you and rl.

I tagged the 4 people who voted to keep me. :skull:

Nothing to do with personal reasons. I tagged the booby person and we've never even talked before.

Edit: Oh wait, you're referring to the other post. Me and Jonathan are friends outside the game which is why I tagged him, but we never discussed the game together up to my elimination, besides him saying he would save me fgkldf

I am on my 7th try and still couldn't even get 1000 points. My screen keeps freezing

@Buddy!, is the sites virus-free? Don't need any more of them

can we do the app @Queen Conchita posted? won’t have my laptop until tuesday

or something mobile compatible

I think this game will give me RSI

51 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Girl what? iHype even tagged you in here saying he trusted you and rl. It was clear you weren't voting him out. So the act you put up of not knowing who to vote for and doing what the team wanted was bull. There were other intentions behind it. And that's what I'm calling out.

ebntlxxf4qp5.gif

Tbqh, I kept iHype because of the whole GA thing and the fact that he reached out to me to save him (which I respected), and Tsareena didn't. Nothing against Tsareena, but I'm sure if they reached out, it could've been a different story. 

4 hours ago, Guero said:

mess.

the only reason i voted for Aciid is because i figured people would keep URBAN since he has a target on his back already.

meep same 

5 minutes ago, Alena said:

oh my god i just did this **** game for 10+ minutes and the score just went away :ahh:

It wouldn't be a problem if it stayed there for a minute or so, but it is literally gone within 7 seconds...

6 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

It wouldn't be a problem if it stayed there for a minute or so, but it is literally gone within 7 seconds...

yeahhh, got it now tho :skull:

1 minute ago, Alena said:

yeahhh, got it now tho :skull:

I eventually got mine as well. Am afraid to try agsin, get a super high score and not be fast enough to save it now

Aww, bye @URBAN and @iHype.. You were both very fierce and entertaining players and will be missed. :flower:

Not another arcade game. :deadbanana: 

28 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

What the **** is this laggy mess of a game

It plays like a SLIDESHOW this is unplayable :rip: 

It's the site they're hosted in. Buddy cares not for the health of our eletronics

Thought it was just my buggy pc doing this

@Buddy! are we allowed to play the game on a different site? everything moves so slowly on the site you linked us to :skull: 

I don't have anything important to say I just really want to bring this gif back into rotation

tumblr_p8nm7wyJpw1u7ce1to2_400.gif

the effort it took to find this :skull: I'm missing OldTRL more and more every day. I could have found this in seconds if we still had the "see user's posts" feature.

35 minutes ago, Scene. said:

@Buddy! are we allowed to play the game on a different site? everything moves so slowly on the site you linked us to :skull: 

Link me and i'll add it to the HOH post

tumblr_p8nm7wyJpw1u7ce1to2_400.gif

@Buddy am I allowed to use the app version because otherwise I can't submit :emofish:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

@Buddy am I allowed to use the app version because otherwise I can't submit :emofish:

Can you send me screenshots of the game

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.