Big Brother 13: War! Winner REVEAL!

Buddy!

1 minute ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Not even Mozart could save Louisa. Oh, God

Also, kudos to him. Knowing that there would be a girl named Louisa 200+ after you died that would need your assistance and knowing that you could've had released the song to get that retroactive praise and still deciding against it is.... Admirable

It's also very un-Mozart.

Or perhaps Louisa is a witch and she learned ancient German just to beg Mozart to write an English piece after she resurrected him

This is good fanfiction material. You should get on it

It wasn't ever this deep sis

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even Mozart could save Louisa. Oh, God

Also, kudos to him. Knowing that there would be a girl named Louisa 200+ after you died that would need your assistance and knowing that you could've had released the song to get that retroactive praise and still deciding against it is.... Admirable

It's also very un-Mozart.

Or perhaps Louisa is a witch and she learned ancient German just to beg Mozart to write an English piece after she resurrected him

This is good fanfiction material. You should get on it

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I am CREATIVE, okay?!

God, this is why some are scared to fully let their creative power come through

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

I don't

You have a Jean & Hayley type of relationship and look how that's going, it's sweet x

When all is said and done, you'll believe God is a woman...

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

You have a Jean & Hayley type of relationship and look how that's going, it's sweet x

I'm definitely the Hayley of this situation if that is the case. Which it isn't. If we're making comparisons to EastEnders characters, you are Babe

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

@Kylie Jenner @Fa1x intelectual I think you two will be best friends by the end of this :-*

I will not be besties with someone that halts my imagination's boundaries. And considering said person already imagines things way more far-fetched about certain artist's career, I don't think it would be nice to befriend an hypocrite, don't you think?

I will not be besties with someone that halts my imagination's boundaries. And considering said person already imagines things way more far-fetched about certain artist's career, I don't think it would be nice to befriend an hypocrite, don't you think?

Take a laxative hun and let this **** go

But now that I think about it. It is nice for me to finally have a semblence of a storyline on this show. #NolongeraPurpleKelly

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

:jonny5:

41 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

:deadbanana2: 

ATRL is a bugged-out mess. It won't stop sending me notifications about these two replies. I SAW IT ALREADY

I've only seen s1 and it was good I liked it. But I attempted the first episode of s2 the other day and wasn't feeling it at all.

ueYXy73.png

21 minutes ago, Alena said:

love binge-watching Riverdale for the millionth time with @Queen Conchita in the living room x

mhpvdw.jpg

whew we slay as BB cheer captains x

47 minutes ago, Alena said:

love binge-watching Riverdale for the millionth time with @Queen Conchita in the living room x

That show got so terrible during the 2nd season. Like shockingly terrible in a "I hate that I'm watching this, but I'm still watching this"

18 minutes ago, rl231 said:

That show got so terrible during the 2nd season. Like shockingly terrible in a "I hate that I'm watching this, but I'm still watching this"

it's a CW show, were you expecting quality?

Just now, Guero said:

it's a CW show, were you expecting quality?

Not really? Just not that much of a downgrade. Also, some CW shows are actually good!

they are good but they are also bad. i cant help myself.

18 minutes ago, Guero said:

they are good but they are also bad. i cant help myself.

It’s how I feel about some reality shows (like Ex on the Beach :rip:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.