Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

then that would only leave the HoH's & Noms playing

No, on the show its the HoH and Nominees playing automatically and 2 random draws. Unless I didn't understand what you were trying to say f. 

Just now, Aciid said:

No, on the show its the HoH and Nominees playing automatically and 2 random draws. Unless I didn't understand what you were trying to say f. 

Yeah but this game has always been different from the original. Like POVs get to take somebody off the block, and then chose their replacement.

Just now, Aciid said:

Yeah on the show it's 1 HoH, 2 noms + 3 other random players. But here, there are 2 HoH's & 4 nom's. I think Buddy was trying to keep it at the 6 players for Veto competition.

2 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Yeah but this game has always been different from the original. Like POVs get to take somebody off the block, and then chose their replacement.

Oh this kinda sucks n. Oh well. 

Just now, Aciid said:

Oh this kinda sucks n. Oh well. 

It can be helpful :fan:

this is why I'd only win the UK version of BB not the US one

F0N8znE.gif

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

It can be helpful :fan:

I guess, it's better for drama. But the HoH isn't as important as it should be then (more so if they can't play in the POV). It's the POV, and essentially its up to luck if you can even play.

landscape-1495619598-nicki-minah.jpg

10 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Hoh's only play if they're randomly selected too

WRONG! 

2 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

WRONG! 

The only thing wrong here is your Trisha stanning.

QWNXa2O.gif

Oh wow! The LAYERS to this.

We can replace all the nominees on our team, but only ONE team can win it, and the person who wins can just decide to do nothing.

I wish I could save iHype and Tsa.

3 minutes ago, Aciid said:

I guess, it's better for drama. But the HoH isn't as important as it should be then (more so if they can't play in the POV). It's the POV, and essentially its up to luck if you can even play.

landscape-1495619598-nicki-minah.jpg

Sorta. Things will get switched up anyway

QWNXa2O.gif

Just now, Witch Privilege said:

We can replace all the nominees on our team, but only ONE team can win it, and the person who wins can just decide to do nothing.

Yup. So if you win you can save yourself and URBAN and replace yourselves with two people. Or yall can do nothing.

Mess not the POV winner being able to save themselves if they're nominated AND another person too. Y'all need to put the rules in the OP :deadbanana2: 

@Buddy! will the possibility of changing both nominations and not just one if you win the challenge be only for this round of PoV or all upcoming rounds?

3 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

A real one.

I would've saved you and URBAN too :shakeno:

2 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Mess not the POV winner being able to save themselves if they're nominated AND another person too. Y'all need to put the rules in the OP :deadbanana2: 

chile..

1 minute ago, Nacht said:

@Buddy! will the possibility of changing both nominations and not just one if you win the challenge be only for this round of PoV or all upcoming rounds?

Well I said there was a twist and it's this. Seeing as there's four noms (aka double) the POV winner should be double as well.

Oh wait, I guess that was my fault for not reading the POV write up well. So the POV winner vetos both nominations if they decide to use it? They can't just choose 1? 

1 minute ago, Aciid said:

Oh wait, I guess that was my fault for not reading the POV write up well. So the POV winner vetos both nominations if they decide to use it? They can't just choose 1? 

yes!

This will also be a thing for ALL double nominations. Not exclusive to this round at all.

Omg I love Frogger 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.