Big Brother 13: War! Winner REVEAL!

Buddy!

bMdsSA2.gif

Kylie Jenner has entered the diary room

Hello Big Brother. There's one housemate that clearly is in a delusional state because they are continually obsessed with me for no reason. They present themselves as professional but back up their statements with a minion gif... which just... ain't it. I'm constantly being accused of being part of an alliance which is not the case and I will be sitting pretty and patiently waiting for these 'multiple sources' to speak up because right now, I'm just hearing fake facts which have been crafted to try and give that housemate's theory some depth. It's... tiring. There is a clear smear campaign against me and I'm pretty sure it's because I am a vegan albino feminist left-handed muslim who listens to Louisa. That housemate with KJ on the brain like it is some sort of tumour needs serious help and I had to carry out the operation by putting them up for eviction because delusion on this scale can be terminal. I may be many things... a mess, a loser, a hater, a user... but I'm not someone who can watch someone vulnerable just fade away when I can help. That's why I put them up for eviction. That housemate needs help from the outside world. I was raised on the road, on the Born This Way bus, so I know how important it is to love oneself. I hope that a certain housemate can learn to do the same. I'll be waiting.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

tenor.gif

RL has entered the diary room

Hello Big Brother. There's one housemate that is CONTINUALLY trying to deny that they don't have allies/are in alliances. And let me tell you what those are...

LIES.

If this houseguest wants to continue to spew BS and expect no repercussions, they have another thing coming. I'm a raw vegan feminist straight male that ain't a liar, and my sources are correct. This houseguest thinks that I'm coming after them in the game when, in reality, I wasn't. I was coming after the one who actually has the power in the game that everyone knows has some say in s*** but are being pussies around. And all the more respect to that person because they're playing a great game. If I were a betting man, I can even see that person winning this whole thing.

But when you continually deny there's no alliance when there really is, and everyone can see that there's an alliance...you look all the more foolish.

Hew has access to a computer rn and wanna see if this game works LOL

24 minutes ago, Alena said:

Living for these vegan diary rants! :smitten: 

We don’t eat real food, so it’ll be happening. Right, @Kylie Jenner?

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Hew has access to a computer rn and wanna see if this game works LOL

:-*

44 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Originality is key

Copying is flattery

4 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Copying is flattery

Copies fade fast x

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

chicken nuggets are like my family

I ate 20 of your family members after i got my results on Thursday omg

tumblr_mpnrtvZ1aL1snvbxjo1_500.gif

DripDrip enters the Diary Room

Hello Big Brother, I honestly don't know what's going on in this house have the time. Some of the people playing I have no idea who they are. Seriously, I walked downstairs to get some yogurt and I swear I saw someone I never saw before. It's confusing. Like every night I just SEE someone I didn't know before. Like where were these people hiding? Anyways, I hear Kylie yelling a lot. Its kind of nice because I use her as my wake up call.

Like I hear drama happening and I'm like why are they fighting, we're not even halfway through the cast that I imagine is still in this house. 

The other night me and Hug were pillow fighting so that was fun. There was some weird twist but honestly it didn't do much. Like theres this talk about alliances and alliances and its like where are the personal fights? Like Witch left screaming about alliances yet like no one cared then and no one cares no. 

I'm hungry and horny. 

Just now, PoKiTaurus said:

20 nuggets at once? Huh. 

Indubitably, PoKiTaurus. 

K8KSRdm.jpg

I got A*AAA in my A levels so I deserved it x

42 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I ate 20 of your family members after i got my results on Thursday omg

pretends to be shocked

fattie

I'm thinking of starting an ASMR youtube channel. 

pzinUT8.gif

Sometimes I will feature inspirational quotes from my book as my sign off in hopes to inspire everyone to have a wonderful, blessed day. :celestial4:

Indubitably, PoKiTaurus. 

K8KSRdm.jpg

"Ripper Roo will always be there for you." (CoCo 3.12)

130FUE9.gif

ROUND 5 POV COMP

Rl and Kipper, you have both been nominated for eviction this week. You still have once last chance to save yourselves, you and five other houseguests will compete in the POV competition this round.

Joining you are....

Drip, wesley, Poki, Scene and Loyalty.

The game:

Rules:

-You must send me a screenshot of your score with atrl in the background

-If caught cheating you will automatically be given a penalty vote

-Highest score will win veto

-Please include in your PM if you'd like to use the veto or not, and if so state your replacement nom.

DUE: August 19th, 10PM EDT

@Queen Conchita
@DripDripDied @Guero@kipperskipper@Scene.

@GlamourCadaver
@Kylie Jenner
@Tsareena@PoKiTaurus@wesleywalrus@Loyalty
@Fa1x intelectual@Jonathan@Alena@rooby.booby@Rhisiart@rl231@Hug@Aciid@Unoriginal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.