Big Brother 13: War! Winner REVEAL!

Buddy!

Just now, Hug said:

I don't trust anyone with THAT many pictures of dogs readily available.

it's called google.com

Image result for chihuahua_chloe1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• Kylie Jenner

• Guero

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy the commitment to the dog character like honestly 10/10 

5 hours ago, rl231 said:

Also, I'm safe! Thank you, Wesley!

Quit acting surprised we all know you ran into everyone’s PMs with some twisted ass story about how you’re the victim of an “alliance”

5 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

It is me KipperSkipper the house dog.tpY4hzf.jpg?4

As you may know, I have been put on the block for extinction by Russia the Drag Race Alliance :kipperskipper: Commie Kylie and Comrade Chanel seem to be the leaders of this here cult. They have targeted so many of our fallen heroes. We must put an end to it immediately and take out the dick-tators!KbDyBbs.jpg?1

I have been nothing but  nice, accepting, and loving towards everyone. I have been a very good dog tpY4hzf.jpg?4 I have no enemies with anyone (except them).

But it's time the true bitch comes out. wAy88yp.jpg?1 They don't call me Miz Bitch for nothing. It's time we take down the real threats in this game.

Before you vote, i want to leave you with something to think about.

What I ask is...Is this Big Brother, or Big Best Friend????

Is this Big Brother War? Or Big Brother Circle Jerk?image

I didn't come here to see the same people jack each other off to get to the end image

So as you go into that diary room to cast your vote, vote for the bigger threat! Be a true patriot and hero and vote to exterminate collusion and tyranny (Chanel)

Yeah... this.... this ain't it

bMdsSA2.gif

Kylie Jenner has entered the diary room

I'm back again Big Brother. This time, I'm annoyed. I find it exceptionally hypocritical of some of these girls to be actively coming for me for supposedly being in an "alliance" when those girls are doing exactly that. That certain user is still getting on my ****ing **** because they're still trying to paint me out as a bad guy when I've literally done nothing except defend myself from their stupid accusations - something that is only fair. That certain user obviously continues to have issues with me. And now some furry has piped up, woofing left, right and centre because they're still up for eviction. Am I meant to care about that little old dog? Because I don't, especially when they were caught doing a turd on the ****ing bedroom carpet this morning. Disgusting if you ask me, honestly. Now, that dog is saying this is more of a circle jerk than Big Brother. Again, disgusting if you ask me. Especially considering the circumstances of one certain housemate who is clearly jacking off their obvious alliance mates in order to stick around. It's so annoying to see these two compare whatever I'm supposedly doing to that because I'm just trying to live my life, whilst they are actually doing what they are accusing me of. I just know that one certain user probably had a mental breakdown in some people's arms about how they are the victim of an awful hate crime for being straight which is why they deserve to be saved from the chopping block. These people don't deserve any of my time, or your time Big Brother. I also think it's funny how I'm constantly being accused of being part of a Drag Race alliance, which, if any of these girls did their research, obviously would not include someone like me who was shady and mean to the other girls on that show for breathing. I pretty much alienated everyone from me in that game so didn't give people a reason to reach out - that hasn't changed. 

2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Quit acting surprised we all know you ran into everyone’s PMs with some twisted ass story about how you’re the victim of an “alliance”

Lmao that wasn’t even surprise tho :skull:. It was originally going to be a “Yay, I’m safe! Thanks Wesley!”

Also, didn’t you know that I’m a victim of your alliance? Shouldn’t you know that since you know everything????

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Scene. said:

'Cause I be the baddie B, Barbie Tingz
Banging body B, everybody be on my D
Yo I gotta be in reality, suck a D if you doubted me
Back of the back, back of the back
Back of the back, back of the back
Who on Barbie D? Who on Barbie D? Everybody
Who you gotta see? Honestly, on my odyssey
I'm the baddest B, I don't even know how to speak
Hat to the hat to the back and relax, you in the back of the 'Bach

tenor.gif?itemid=7971053

oh wow taste

I haven't slept all night. 

nQNrwum.jpg

I'm gonna make some pasta. 

Pasta that is made for now.

Not tomorrow.

Made for now.

tumblr_pdmaz7yk8T1tt6s82o1_500.gif

Low key reminds me when I would fight rl back in season 10 n

50 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

who won?

5 minutes ago, Guero said:

who won?

I did :fan:

1 hour ago, Buddy! said:

The memories. I think you started it too lmfao

24 minutes ago, Guero said:

who won?

Buddy would CLAIM he won, but he lost the war by getting 2nd and losing to jax

Hello Big Brother, it's me KipperSkipper image I am on the block up for evacuation and I am very sad about it. imageComing into this game I was new to altrightTRL. I had 0 friends and didn't know anyone in the cast. Luckily I was able to quickly make friends with the mirror. We talked every day, shared secrets, and got really close. We even had out first kiss image Anyways, the mirror was the only one I had. Everyone else seemed to know each other and had cliques. It was hard to get noticed around here. I mean even the hoest has house guests on snapchat. They probably have seen his big brotherimage

Anyways, i'm just a thin, white, and snarly bitch trying to make it in this game. I don't know why I was put up. I never had issue with Kylie Jenner. Maybe she is jealous of my $5,000 lace front. I mean have you seen that stringy $15 shake-and-go rats nest that sits on her head.Kylie Jenner I wonder if she's heard of a brush? If so, does she know she is supposed to use the side with the bristles? She is also probably jealous that I get to cuddle with all the men in the house. They even let me lick them all over image Although I did see her licking @Queen Conchita I left the room once I heard her howling.

Anyways, I hope the house guests decide to vote out the bigger target. The one that has the biggest chance to win this game. I never win any competitions and I don't have a clique that would die for me. Chanel has all of that. I'm just a lonely dog in a wig. 

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Hello Big Brother, it's me KipperSkipper image I am on the block up for evacuation and I am very sad about it. imageComing into this game I was new to altrightTRL. I had 0 friends and didn't know anyone in the cast. Luckily I was able to quickly make friends with the mirror. We talked every day, shared secrets, and got really close. We even had out first kiss image Anyways, the mirror was the only one I had. Everyone else seemed to know each other and had cliques. It was hard to get noticed around here. I mean even the hoest has house guests on snapchat. They probably have seen his big brotherimage

Anyways, i'm just a thin, white, and snarly bitch trying to make it in this game. I don't know why I was put up. I never had issue with Kylie Jenner. Maybe she is jealous of my $5,000 lace front. I mean have you seen that stringy $15 shake-and-go rats nest that sits on her head.Kylie Jenner I wonder if she's heard of a brush? If so, does she know she is supposed to use the side with the bristles? She is also probably jealous that I get to cuddle with all the men in the house. They even let me lick them all over image Although I did see her licking @Queen Conchita I left the room once I heard her howling.

Anyways, I hope the house guests decide to vote out the bigger target. The one that has the biggest chance to win this game. I never win any competitions and I don't have a clique that would die for me. Chanel has all of that. I'm just a lonely dog in a wig. 

What a sob story. Dogs in this much pain are usually euthanised so.... that’s that. 

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

What a sob story. Dogs in this much pain are usually euthanised so.... that’s that. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.