• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackbeatxx

• alexanderao

• iHype.

• musicman101

Not very impressive for someone as arrogant and chart desperate as Ed. 

Third number one album tho? + didn't hit number one, as far as I could remember.

425-450k SPS (forecasts from yesterday). But big sales in France & UK. 

I'm not impressed. Ed is very cocky so he should easily have done 500k pure sales. FLOP 

Definatly coming for 1.2 WW debut hopefully :gaycat5:

I knew this would happen, but I'm sure he will have some kind of longevity

Tbh this numbers are amazing for 2017, but i'm still not impressed, I mean, with smash hits he will do only Joanne x2 numbers ? :doc:

Where's he among males that have recently released?

5 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

Above everyone but Drake.

7 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

Drake - Views 1.04m

J. Cole - 4 Your Eyez Only 492k

Ed Sheeran - ÷ 425-450k

The Weeknd - Starboy 348k

Frank Ocean - Blonde 276k

Bruno Mars - 24K Magic 231k

• ATRL Moderator
On 3/4/2017 at 0:36 AM, Vrx. said:

**** this ****ing white ginger spawn of Satan

I ****ing hate Taylor for giving him a career she needs to falcon punch his shart stained ass back to the hell he crawled from

wQChAVY.gif

On 3/4/2017 at 0:56 AM, Whale Tongue said:

Nnnnn... :deadbanana3: Better double check that math. It's 30%. 

:ahh:

Thanks @Otter @alexanderao

I was sure about Drake but had no idea J. Cole sold that much :eek: can he still snatch him?

Just now, Frozen99 said:

Thanks @Otter @alexanderao

I was sure about Drake but had no idea J. Cole sold that much :eek: can he still snatch him?

HDD is forecasting 435-445k. That was before he had a better-than-expected streaming day yesterday, so he might be able to do 460k or so, but I don't think he'll beat Cole.

I think Kendrick will do 600 or 700k with his next proper release as well. 

7 minutes ago, alexanderao said:

HDD is forecasting 435-445k. That was before he had a better-than-expected streaming day yesterday, so he might be able to do 460k or so, but I don't think he'll beat Cole.

I think Kendrick will do 600 or 700k with his next proper release as well. 

Kendrick would've improved a lot with these numbers, well, at least it'll be interesting to watch. Thank you!

On 3/5/2017 at 4:55 PM, Hi_im_new said:

Y'all hating on this man for doing 400k+ but praise these basic ass females when they only pull half those numbers. 

People would've 100% been rooting for him to do more if he wasn't acting so cocky though. The pop girls haven't been tooting their own horn. Not even Adele or Taylor :rip: 

1 hour ago, Mezter said:

People would've 100% been rooting for him to do more if he wasn't acting so cocky though. The pop girls haven't been tooting their own horn. Not even Adele or Taylor :rip: 

Taylor brings up her accomplishemts all the time lmao. He's currently the biggest male artist in the world, he has every right to be cocky.

2 minutes ago, Hi_im_new said:

Taylor brings up her accomplishemts all the time lmao. He's currently the biggest male artist in the world, he has every right to be cocky.

Actually now that I think about it Taylor does a lot :rip: But at the same time, she gets dragged for it too. :michael: 

Edited by Mezter

He's literally the ugliest person alive.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't beat Drake in the US, he'll beat him worldwide. 

He will probably beat Taylor as well with those massive numbers in the UK. 

I know this is about US but he isn't probably worried at all since his album is doing great worldwide. :jonny: 

1 hour ago, Hi_im_new said:

everybody has the right to be everything, except it's illegal. but other people also have the right to have their own opinions about it.

also the way Taylor brings up her achievements is different from Ed. she hasn't been cocky about it.

Edited by pepsimanvn

ed was soooo cocky saying hes 2nd to only adele and will overtake her & have the biggest album in the world... yet here he is debuting with less than j-cole and not even 50% of drake :gaycat5:

4 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

ed was soooo cocky saying hes 2nd to only adele and will overtake her & have the biggest album in the world... yet here he is debuting with less than j-cole and not even 50% of drake :gaycat5:

Lol

jcole didn't even do 400k WW right?

Eds doing 650k-700k in the UK

his US numbers are fine also

Edited by Ash12345

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.